Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Frankly, I don't count the evangelicals as true Christians. They have been on the wrong side of every social movement for 300 years. Pro slavery, pro confederacy, anti women's right to vote in 1919, pro segregation, anti Civil Rights, pro Vietnam war, anti Women's rights movement, anti Gay rights/marriage.  What's Christian about that? 

As I said...

Kavanaugh Accuser Admits She Fabricated Allegations as a ‘Ploy’ for ‘Attention’

A woman who made graphic allegations against Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh has admitted to investigators that she fabricated them to “get attention.”

Senate Judiciary Chairman Chuck Grassley has referred Judy Munro-Leighton to the Justice Departement and FBI for investigation into potentially materially false statements and obstruction...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/kavanaugh-accuser-admits-she-fabricated-184414094.html

More crap from the Dems...illegal use of campaign funds! then they lie about it!!

Undercover video appears to show Beto O'Rourke staffers spending campaign funds on Honduran migrants

According to the FEC, donations to charities defined by the Internal Revenue Code are legal as long as they are properly reported and the candidate does not receive any kickbacks.

The Beto O’Rourke campaign is responding to an undercover video which appears to show his staffers using campaign funds to buy Honduran migrants supplies.

The video was released Thursday by the controversial rightwing group Project Veritas. The group has been criticized in the past for its undercover tactics and the way it edits video footage together.

Project Veritas imbedded a woman into the O’Rourke campaign and secretly recorded conversations with staffers. The video runs 24 minutes and contains a series of short clips highlighting conversations with various people including Jody Casey, the Campaign Manager. ...

https://www.khou.com/article/news/politics/undercover-video-appears-to-show-beto-orourke-staffers-spending-campaign-funds-on-honduran-migrants/285-610872898

If I was a Texas resident there is one thing I wouldn't do at all and that is vote for Ted Cruz. If I didn't like Beto, then I wouldn't vote for either (but vote for other candidates down ballot I like). 

Any man who lets a man publicly cross the line and insult his family, his father and wife, nationally and then begs that man to help him win a campaign has zero self respect and pride. His begging privately (and he did) for Trump to come and help him win tells me all I need to know. The guy is willing to sell out his own wife's and dad's honor and respect. How can I trust such a man? 

There are some things that are not for sale at any price. I can half way see it if the insult was private. But the insult was public and at that point, ANY personal relationship with Trump is severed. Now, it wouldn't extend to voting on issues that he and Trump agree on. You swear to represent the people who voted for you and the state so that is above everything. You honor that pledge. 

But this? No. I have ZERO respect for him. This tells me Ted has NO LINE. Every man has a line on what he will and won't do, if I can't determine that, how can I trust you? If I were in Texas and can't stomach Beto's ideology, that's an ideological decision and not about his personal integrity so I wouldn't vote at all but if I'm voting on a lesser of two evils standard, then its Beto hands down. 

How does he look my father and wife in the face? Especially after Ted publicly says 'you go after my wife...blah blah blah". 

Dude doesn't deserve the vote after that. 

Eric Trump uses alt right dog whistles. That said, Congressman King of Iowa is a full blown bigot non stop. The fact he is in the Congress is taken as a joke to talking heads on the left but this is 2018 and its certainly not a joke. There is a huge difference between being simply conservative and Steve King. Anyway, what has happened to the GOP with condoning rhetoric like this by silence? What happened to having people like Jack Kemp, Dole, even the elder Bush.

https://splinternews.com/donald-trump-jr-tweets-out-a-neo-nazi-dog-whistle-1830203784