Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

9 hours ago, cavanami said:

What parent endangers their child...there are laws against child endangerment! arrest the parents!!

Are the children really the children of the adults? or is this more illegal trafficking of children?

`there are laws against child endangerment! arrest the parents!! - I quite a agree - in your own country, and then lob teargas into another country. NZ is lucky to be far from Straya, or they'd be lobbing tear gas at us

8 hours ago, Mekong said:

Who is in the wrong here, Trump for using teargas just the same as his predecessors of the migrants putting children into the teargas zone?

Good point, t'were me, I'd rather live on a scrap of land in the hills with a vegetable patch, a chicken or two and a tarpaulin, than attempt to get into 'merica and have to work at Mar-a-Lago 

I was tempted to post the graphics and comment on  this story, but it'd busy up an already busy thread, so I'll just post the link and exhort readers to read the story therein, it's a compelling look at   Donald Trump - Roger Stone - Julian Assange - GRU (Russia) - Guccifer (Russia) - Randy Credico - Jerome Corsi - Ted Malloch.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2018/11/28/visual-guide-roger-stone-wikileaks-side-russia-investigation/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.745208780176

We are in a recession. No one in the mainstream media or even financial media is saying it but we are in it. In hindsight, economists are now saying the 2008 crash was the culmination of a recession that started at least in 2007, or even late 2006. So, why didn't Bloomberg, MSNBC, Fox Business say this? Because they are in the business of talking up the economy. Owned by people with their wealth in the stock market or benefit from consumer confidence being high. 

All kinds of economic data now say we are firmly in one. Interest rates are artificially low. It should be much higher, if it was affected by true market forces, at least 5 percent. But the American people can not afford 5 percent interest rates from the Federal Reserve, car sales, houses, and other interest sensitive assets wold suffer right away. Housing starts are down a lot.. The housing stocks are in a true bear market,. Car sales are down. I mentioned before at least 4 bubbles going on simultaneously. Car loans, credit cards, student loans, housing, all over a 1 trillion dollars 

Retirement plans in 401ks will have a loss this calendar year in all likelihood for the first time in several years. The tax cuts (and more is expected) will have run their course. The CEOs used it to buy their own stock and that exuberance will have already been done by the 1st or 2nd quarter of 2019. 

Trump has used his policies to enrich businesses he is in. He is bullying the federal reserve into keeping interest rates static because raising it will kill his core businesses. If anyone thinks there is nay separation between what his policies are and what is good for his businesses, I have some prime beach property in Nebraska you may be interested in. And to be fair, Obama did a lot of damage as well. He made a devil's bargain with Wall Street to finance his election. Trump is part of that crowd and he is helping himself. The man is a narcissist.  He's in it for him. He has reversed himself from a lot of statements that were actually true during his campaign. Things about the true unemployment rate, interest rates, etc. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Coss said:

Already in motion, look at the boldness of Putin. He's not as scared as he used to be. 

10 hours ago, Coss said:

Already in motion, look at the boldness of Putin. He's not as scared as he used to be. 

It's worth noting that Chris Hedges is the son of a Presbyterian minister and is actually an ordained minister himself, though he has never worked as one. That has to affect his world view.

Pictures tell stories, now that Trumperbelle is facing melt down at home, these photos from the G20 tell a story. 

The Washington Post

11.jpg.0752feac26b9cb7769cd24be1a44ad9a.jpg

US President Donald Trump shuns Vladimir Putin, Saudi prince at start of G-20 summit without even a handshake - but the pair were seen high-fiving.

22.jpg.2414b6aba4f7505bee65b542b686f407.jpg

Russia's President Vladimir Putin, left, watches President Donald Trump, right, walk past him as they gather for the group photo at the start of the G20 summit in Buenos Aires.

33.jpg.d108f88ed9fc5b9818ff813405ab5c0b.jpg

Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia Mohammad bin Salman al-Saud smiles during the opening day of Argentina G20 Leaders' Summit 2018 at Costa Salguero on November 30, 2018 in Buenos Aires.

And for a précis of the Trump troubles at home :: https://whatthefuckjusthappenedtoday.com

including this little titbit on Trump's, "no Russia, no Russia, no Russia", theme :: "The Trump Organization planned to give Vladimir Putin a $50 million penthouse at the proposed Trump Tower Moscow as part of the negotiations surrounding the luxury real estate project."