Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

I had a debate with a few women over the article. Their collective response more or less is its an extreme reaction, silly and just stop harassing women and there is no problem. I replied that guys that are serial harassers, are NOT going to stop because its who they are. So, someone who stops because of overblown #metoo aren't those guys. 

I gave an example. I no longer say hello to little kids when I am line in stores or even be alone around any little child nor will I babysit anyone, only my family and the closest of friends. I have never been, never will be a pedo and these women knew if anything, I would lead the mob with pitchforks to get one. But I won't because even if its on video as false it still hurts your reputation. Just to be accused falsely, knowingly false, you are still looked at a little askance by pretty much anyone who is NOT your immediate family and closest friends. People that know you casually will find you guilty. Your coworkers will find you guilty. Mind you, you were proven innocent. 

These women, friends of mine, still think its an over-reaction and a silly one if men are doing this. My contention is that single women are finding it 'silly' because now they won't be approached. I clarified my position that I would adopt this in America and possibly other western countries that are similar enough to America like Canada and possibly the UK, NZ or Australia although I would see how the 'vibe' is. 

I've been lied to on women who said I said something in FB messenger and I said 'post the ENTIRE conversation' or retract it. I have the same convo. Either you will or I will and she did ttwo things. Unfriended (which was going to be what I was going to do anyway eventually) and she never posted it. I heard she edited it. I sent the entire convo to that person, a woman, who just did what women typically do, give lip service to her and won't castigate, only talk behind her back. 

This is not a problem in Asia, Africa, Central and South America and parts of Europe, maybe even most of Europe. It's a unique problem for America and possibly a few other places. 

• Like 1

One of my father's engineers at the Pacific Coast Missile Range had  a nutty family for neighbors. One day the engineer was alone in his own home ... in his own bathroom ... taking a piss. The neighbor's 6-year-old daughter had let herself into his house and saw him. She told her mother, who called the police and accused him of exposing himself to a child. He was arrested, charged and released pending trial. The case was thrown out of court, but in the meantime the guy's name had been all over the news and his reputation was shattered. As it happened, that family's 14-year-old boy was arrested not long after that for raping a 12-year-old girl in someone else's house.

It pays to be very careful in the US.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Coss said:

Here y' go, Donald's personal Lawyer tweets, click the link (G-20.In), still live after 4 days...

and just in case you think I doctored this, you can go to twitter and see it too.

https://twitter.com/RudyGiuliani/status/1068570837459050496

I see that even though Giuliani has complained about this, it's still up!

"Twitter allowed someone to invade my text with a disgusting anti-President message. The same thing-period no space-occurred later and it didn’t happen. Don’t tell me they are not committed cardcarrying anti-Trumpers. Time Magazine also may fit that description. FAIRNESS PLEASE"

Fox News Guest Anna Paulina Compares Hillary to Herpes, Network Apologizes

Rick Leventhal, who was hosting the panel segment, said he was “amazed” that the former First Lady is being discussed to this day with “everything going on in the world.”

Paulina surmised that the woman just won’t disappear from the public consciousness, attempting to add a little humor.

“She won’t go away,” Paulina deadpanned. “She’s like herpes.”

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/anna-paulina-fox-news-herpes-hillary/?fbclid=IwAR26DHqVy8yXCSBjJSyGPupMWpGBiGAFpn81NlnM2w-PqZAwqjzBM1ebH-Q

They should have apologised to herpes.

I watched the larger part of George H W Bush's funeral today. It was quite a pomp and ceremony thing, appropriate things, were said, it all went very well, the speakers were very good, even little George W.

Of note, Donald sitting forward on his chair all the time, often with folded arms like a scolded kid. Bill and Hillary, grinning like Chimps on happy pills.

• Like 1

The stock market fell....again and I knew it would so I've been shorting the market. Not that I want the stock market to fail but if the powers that be are going to fuck it up, why not profit off it? Anyway, I anticipate that those who have 401ks have already seen their accounts fall or stagnant and we will probably end up with 401k retirement accounts at a loss this calendar year for the first time in 9 years. 

I'd be surprised if we end 2019 without a crash. I'm not sure how we are still solvent as an economy now. We are in a recession. The media won't say it but we are. The wheels are coming off. 

I'm not even going to blame Trump. He inherited it. We never really got out of the 208 crash. We stayed above water but really didn't prosper. What I will blame Trump for is not doing anything about correcting and if anything has exasperated the underlying economic issues. He's added more debt at a rate faster than anyone else. There is a story about him being told his tax/economic plans will add to the debt and he replied he won't be around to see the results. Meaning he'll be long gone out of office. 

TYT are a progressive network in the interest of full disclosure but this story is widely believed to be true and frankly no one would be surprised. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rsqG0O5ozI

It's quite possible the crash has already happened or is happening now just that awareness of such things is now at a level were they can be managed and manipulated so those who would be held accountable can escape such fears. The chance of a massive sharp downward fall are probably minimal given the amount of market control and awareness today. This is the way 2008 was meant to be done, slowly, without violent swings. It didn't quite work but the knowledge gained then probably means they have this one boxed in.

Anyone banking(sic) on a "sky falling" apocalyptic implode will probably be disappointed.

13 hours ago, chocolat steve said:

I'm not even going to blame Trump.

Whilst I would be tempted to, I wont either, but I will blame the F*cking Rich C*nts that own most of the wealth and the systems that put them there.

I think that something like the French Revolution is in the offing, only for the majority of the world. The rich will engage War Machines to protect their interests, but numerically, the poor will swamp the rich.

If the rich think that they are smart enough to organise things so that they win out, they haven't followed History. 

In the past the rich could win because they relied on the intelligent to keep power, now they rely on the ignorant and greedy. 

You can't eat a dollar. Or a stock, or a prayer or a bitcoin. You can, eat a chicken, a fish or vegetables. Try eating in Times Square without money.

201607_2232_bebca_sm.jpg

The top 20% of Americans own 85% of the country's wealth and the bottom 80% of the population own 15%. Financial inequality is greater than inequality in total wealth, with the top 1% of the population owning 42.7%, the next 19% of Americans owning 50.3%, and the bottom 80% owning 7%. Link

China

India

South America

Africa

Asia

How's that wealth working out?

4 hours ago, Coss said:

The top 20% of Americans own 85% of the country's wealth and the bottom 80% of the population own 15%. Financial inequality is greater than inequality in total wealth, with the top 1% of the population owning 42.7%, the next 19% of Americans owning 50.3%, and the bottom 80% owning 7%. Link

China

India

South America

Africa

Asia

How's that wealth working out?

Not just the USA

global-wealth-databook-2018.pdf