Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

You get the government you deserve. I recall all the 'support the President' calls for Bush even though it was obvious Iraq was a big hoax. Afghanistan wasn't going well. Any war on anything undefined has always been about waste of money' "War on Drugs"what is the definable end? There isn't any. Zero Illegal drug use is impossible. ""War on Poverty" in the LBJ years. What percentage of poverty is "acceptable"? "War on Terrorism" cash grab for the military industrial complex and an excuse to meddle in other affairs, etc. I hope the next President will have said before taking office, no more undefined 'wars'. 

Anyway I digress. The calls for "support the President' during the Dubya years all went silent during the 2008 crash. Not a peep. Even on Fox News. The same will happen to Trump if/when things go bad. When I say bad, I mean bad for all Americans not some sort of impeachment trial.

3 hours ago, chocolat steve said:

bad for all Americans

and by osmosis, the rest of us

3 hours ago, chocolat steve said:

some sort of impeachment trial

I'm coming to the view that ordinary, multiple, trials are more likely

It's a bitter pill to swallow but Hillary has to realize she will not be President. She wants to be the 1st female President but its not to be. She is willing to have to the Dems lose so she can have another crack at it. 

The biggest mistake she made in 2016 was thinking that winning was going to be easier than expected. Never, ever, ever under estimate anyone. What she should have done was use Axelrod and the other Obama strategists. They had voting patterns, etc down to a science. The best team ever assembled in a presidential race. They could tell you what a specific block in Akron was going to vote, likely to vote and who is likely to be swayed. It's how Obama won in Iowa. They milked every key district in key states down to the household. Hillary had access to that if she had only asked. Arrogance. 

If the election was held today, the Dems would still lose no matter who they put up against Trump. The Dems are incompetent. No clear vision and since early '92 have been pro business at the DNC so not much difference between them and Republicans except over a few things. They inherited national healthcare from Obama. That was his idea not the DNC. Instead of fighting Trump on substantive things that affect people's wallet (or pocketbook) they simply do the 'Trump is bad guy' mantra. He is? Duh and water is wet. They haven't earned a descending vote. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6473637/Bill-Hillary-Clinton-resort-using-Groupon-generate-ticket-sales.html?ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490&ito=1490&fbclid=IwAR1kGp6koD2r4kjyQG6Y9TesbAV_ZkwtM3hqWHYUQj9mWM38dftskBgSF8Y

DJ was going over his speech, but no one asked him.....

8 hours ago, cavanami said:

FB_IMG_1544160102100.jpg

55555555555  very good.

For Clarity :: As is well known I think that Trumperbelle is the most unsuitable, ignorant moronic, farting, scrotum faced, grifter on the planet, but, there is no way I'd suggest Hillary is worthy, for she is untrustworthy...unlikeable...unstable...