Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

15 hours ago, buffalo_bill said:

Looking at the forthcoming impressive results of currently 4 political movements in power if we include the UK Brexit supporters , the others would be genius Donald and friends , an unbelievable idiot in Italy and recently another one in Brazil , the world shall hopefully learn the lesson that these guys only make things worse  and have nothing substatial on offer but phantasies and lies and tweets . The really disturbing aspect is watching what world their supporters are living in , look at the crap that Cavanami quotes here all the time .

Thank you for your all knowing comments...you might want to open your eyes as to the burning down of Germany and the EU....I'll post some FACTS in the Germany thread...

Coss, as usual you have no idea of politics in the USA!

Comments like the Dems telling Trump if he doesn't get his way Trump will shutdown the government?

It is what the USA citizens want...can you understand that? we want border security...something your little island hasn't thought about since WW II.

I've never put forward any suggestion, that purports to indicate, that I understand the politics in the USA.

All I've ever done is point out that Trump is a 13 yr old girl, in the guise of an old man, a blowhard, a moron and an idiot and is thereto unsuitable for the job.

Trump wanted to be president. He's done that. He loves being the man in charge, but it will come a point where he has to decide if it's worth it anymore. He certainly doesn't need the money, and he's got his name in the history books. The Dems are in such a mess that he could probably get a second term, but I won't be surprised if he calls it quits at the end of this term.  Then what happens? The White House will be up for grabs, with nasty battles in both parties for the nominations.  I'm glad I'm outside of the USA.

Wyoming Senator Stops Blue Water Navy Bill

VFW national commander says caring for veterans a cost of war

December 11, 2018

Hey azzclown...stop sending USA military in to harms way!!!

The Veterans of Foreign Wars of the United States is denouncing Sen. Mike Enzi’s obstruction of H.R. 299, the Blue Water Navy Vietnam Veterans Act of 2018. The senator’s reason? We can’t afford to take care of our veterans.

https://www.vfw.org/media-and-events/latest-releases/archives/2018/12/wyoming-senator-stops-blue-water-navy-bill?fbclid=IwAR1Tox3fYnMiKq09plNR4Tir1n1D4s76JkidI125TB1wTKJrucJlHfEv-e4

So cavanami, let's get this straight ...

My post of Trump, Pelosi and Schumer in the oval office with Trump in full blast, is "biased fake news" ?

I've asked you this before, how can the words, coming out of Trump's mouth, be, biased fake news?

And in case you haven't understood what they were talking about, Trump wants 5 billion to build the wall, or he's gonna shut down the government and take credit for the shut down, he said so.

I thought Trump said, Mexico was gonna pay for the wall, how's that working out?

On 12/12/2018 at 1:39 AM, cavanami said:

...you might want to open your eyes as to the burning down of Germany and the EU....I'll post some FACTS in the Germany thread...

I studied your facts in the Germany thread and and now envy you even more for the priviledge to enjoy a president who is in obvious mental disorder.  Although the biased press and the fake news agree Germany is in great condition . An opinion which I strongly reject looking at the US daily death toll of about 89 people killed by gunfire . Long way to go for Germany, we need more refugees.