Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

On a side note, Savannah is a quaint, nice city. Went there once, gorgeous tree lined streets. I think they were Willow trees if memory serves me right but I am not sure.  You get a bit of the 'old south' sorta feel. No idea what its like to live there but it seemed nice but this was years ago. 

"The organization has described climate science as "fraud science" and has filed lawsuits against government climate scientists. JW has made numerous false and unsubstantiated claims that have been picked up by right-wing news outlets. Courts have dismissed the vast majority of its lawsuits.[ "]

From wiki explaining Judicial Watch, nuff said

13 hours ago, buffalo_bill said:

"The organization has described climate science as "fraud science" and has filed lawsuits against government climate scientists. JW has made numerous false and unsubstantiated claims that have been picked up by right-wing news outlets. Courts have dismissed the vast majority of its lawsuits.[ "]

From wiki explaining Judicial Watch, nuff said

Try again Bubi...

Wikipedia:Wikipedia is not a reliable source

Wikipedia is not a reliable source. Wikipedia can be edited by anyone at any time. This means that any information it contains at any particular time could be vandalism, a work in progress, or just plain wrong.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Wikipedia_is_not_a_reliable_source