Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

More heads to explode... 

LET THEM GO AHEAD AND IMPEACH TRUMP.... HERE'S WHAT HAPPENS THEN......

hope that the House of

Representatives impeaches Trump. Let me tell you what will happen next!

1. The House can pass articles of impeachment over the objections of the

Republicans, and refer to the Senate for trial.

2. The Senate will conduct a trial. There will be a vote, and the Republicans will vote unanimously, along with a small number of Democrats, to not convict the President. Legally, it will all be over at that point.

3. However, during the trial, and this is what no one is thinking about right now, the President's attorneys will have the right to subpoena and question ANYONE THEY WANT.. That is different than the special counsel

investigation, which was very one-sided. So, during the impeachment trial, we will be hearing testimony from James Comey, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, Bruce Ohr, Glenn Simpson, Donna Brazile, Eric Holder, Loretta Lynch,

Christopher Steele, Hillary Clinton, John Brennan, James Clapper, and a whole host of other participants in this whole sordid affair and the ensuing cover up activities.

A lot of dirt will be dug up; a lot of truth will be unveiled. Finger pointing will occur. Deals will start being made, and suddenly, a lot of democrats will start being charged and going to prison.

All this, because, remember, the President's team will now, for the first time, have the RIGHT to question all of these people under oath – and they will turn on each other. That is already starting.

4. Lastly, one more thing will happen, the Senate will not convict the President. Nothing will happen to Trump. Most Americans are clueless about political processes, the law, and the Constitution. Most Americans believe

that being impeached results in removal from office. They don't understand that phase 2 is a trial in and by the Senate, where he has zero chance of conviction. Remember, the Senate is controlled by Republicans; they will

determine what testimony is allowed -- and **everything** will be allowed, including: DNC collusion with the Clinton campaign to fix the election in favor of Hillary, the creation of the Trump dossier, the cover up and

destruction of emails that very likely included incriminating information.

They will incriminate each other for lying to the FISA court, for spying and wiretapping the Trump campaign, and for colluding with foreign political actors, especially George Soros. After the Senate declines to convict the

President, we will have an election, and Trump will win. It will be a backlash against democrat petulance, temper tantrums, hypocrisy and dishonesty. Even minorities will vote for Trump, because, for the first time, they will see that democrats have spent 2+ years focused on maintaining their own power, and not doing anything at all about black murders in Chicago, homelessness, opioids, and other important issues that are actually killing people. And, we will spend the following four years listening to politicians and pundits claim that the whole impeachment was rigged.

So let's move on to impeachment.

The Clinton impeachment was unpopular as well I recall. Republicans didn't have the numbers but went along with it anyway. If they really felt there were impeachable events, go ahead I felt. You uphold the law no matter what. 

I do disagree with the vote being unanimous Republican and a small number of Dems. Which Dems by chance? And you have heard there are up to 30 Republicans who would like to vote to convict. They all may not but if they poll each other privately and they will. Once they reach 20 , Trump is likely done. 

As for re-election. The economy isn't doing great. Yeah, yeah I know we just reported 3.5 percent unemployment but the reality is we never recovered from the 2008 recession fully. There are reports that almost half of working Americans don't have more than $400 for an emergency and its not just Dems, those are also Trump supporters. If a recession hits before election day its a done deal I think, assuming the Dems choose Bernie. Warren is vulnerable and Biden is to some extent but just like in '16, Bernie has always polled well against him. 

Point is any number of scenarios ranging from very good to very bad can happen to Trump. If it was a good thing politically, all this "wringing of hands and gnashing of teeth' would be going on. That phone call seems to dead to rights impeachable and who knows what a full investigation will unearth?  

If your party controls the White House, the Senate and the Supreme court as well as the major investigative bodies (FBI, Department of Justice, Attorney General), and are complaining about the press not letting the president do his job and asking why isn't certain things investigated, then they are either grossly incompetent or deflecting because its bullshit. No matter the reason, they don't deserve to govern. Really. The Democrats are incompetent and whatever one may think of the Republicans they had a reputation for getting things done (for good or bad). Now they sound like the 'snowflake' terms they were applying to Dems. I see a guy on here crying like a fucking baby. I have no faith in him. Really. Both parties are a mess. It used to be for different reasons but now both are seemingly incompetent. I wrote off establishment Democrats a while back (Pelosi and company), now its clear the Republicans can't govern.Flailing, and sounding like nutters, when they say they don't have faith in the institutions they friggin' run and the larger issue of telling the country not to have any faith in its own institution charged with justice. Very dangerous. If that's the case, then it gives people the ammo to state the same about the police, the military, etc. 

CS, yes, the US government is grossly incompetent, IMO.

The US government is bloated and lazy.

I have been involved with US government contracts and have seen the underbelly of the swamp. I have seen one branch of government protect another branch, quid pro quo.

President Trump is an outsider and for three years has been under constant...where is the piss-gate tape that was supposed to be released a few years ago? the Mueller report? now Ukraine? all the while Clintons are protected, Obama is protected, etc etc etc

The solution?