Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

..or not. the insurance companies love Romneycare, and even Boner told ABC News, “transforms Medicare into a plan that’s very similar to the President’s own healthcare bill.†or Coryn said "It’s exactly like Obamacare,†he said. “It is.â€

They (the GOP) just want to take it away from the uninsured.

Obama might win, he might lose. Just the same, the GOP's blowjob of the teabaggers might backfire on them. Their townhall meetings haven't been going well these days.

Okay, is this another case of CS histrionics and I need to calm the eff down or is this a valid concern.

If you were a retired state employee. Pretty much any state and you are to receive say 90% of your salary for the rest of your life, how confident are you that the state would pay out?

My guess at some point (lets assume you live another 25 to 30 years) they will find some way to dick you out of some of the money. Tax it a different way, or just flat out reducing citing some crisis.

I have no faith in the government anymore, state or federal.

I agree that the debt ceiling will be raised.

I don't think Barry will cave in on Medicare, but that won't matter when he's out of office in about 20 months. I see Medicare as we know it (and Medicaid) restructured. Those in their 50's and 60's will get grand-fathered into Medicare as we know it, though premiums will escalate considerably.

Barry is scared to death to have the consitutionality of the Obama care reach the Supreme Court on a fast track basis. I think he knows or believes he has a good chance of seeing his biggest waste of time/resources be overturned. I wonder if he regrets giving the finger to Roberts, et. al. in his 2010 State of The Union Address? :content:

HH

Medicare is a prepaid health plan.

Why should the government walk off with the money?

The only way the S.C. would overturn Obamacare is because it forces everyone to get health insurance (or pay a tax). I really don't think there is much of a chance the S.C. will overturn the law on that basis, but if they did, the law could be structured to remove the provision to force everyone to get health insurance and be structured to provide "incentives" for those that don't get health insurance(such as paying more for premiums the longer you go without health insurance). I really hope that you don't pin your hopes on a republican president and congress reversing Obamacare. The Senate, with 40 votes, could block that (just as Republicans have used the filibuster threat repeatedly over the last 2 years).

Ben Bernanke claims the national debt load is not sustainable while Sarah Palin and Glenn Beck talk over his head as they talk on more important subjects such as demanding Obama to release his birth certificate.

[color:red]Ooops, Obama did release his long form birth certificate today.[/color]

Does that mean everything is well in the USA?

Ben Bernanke claims the national debt load is not sustainable while Sarah Palin and Glenn Beck talk over his head as they talk on more important subjects such as demanding Obama to release his birth certificate.

[color:red]Ooops, Obama did release his long form birth certificate today.[/color]

Does that mean everything is well in the USA?

Unfortunately not. At great personal expense Donald Trump will be hiring a team of forensic experts to verify the authenticity of the 'birth certificate'.

http://www.theonion.com/articles/trump-unable-to-produce-certificate-proving-hes-no,20250/

Will Release Of Obama's Purported Birth Certificate Give Rise To New "Certer" Movement?

This morning’s White House release of President Barack Obama’s long form birth certificate will, of course, do little to derail the “birther†movement, which will now analyze the document with the kind of verve previously directed toward those Texas Air National Guard memos faxed to CBS from that Kinko’s in Abilene.

So here’s a few nutty points about the birth certificate sure to be seized upon by the nonbelievers:

• If the original document was in a bound volume (as reflected by the curvature of the left hand side of the certificate), how can the green patterned background of the document's safety paper be so seamless?

• Why, if Obama was born on August 4, 1961, was the “Date Accepted by Local Reg.†four days later on August 8, 1961?

• What is the significance of the smudges in the box containing the name of the reported attendant?

• David A. Sinclair, the M.D. who purportedly signed the document, died nearly eight years ago at age 81. So he is conveniently unavailable to answer questions about Obama’s reported birth.

• In the “This Birth†box there are two mysterious Xs above “Twin†and “Triplet.†Is there a sibling or two unaccounted for?

• What is the significance of the mysterious numbers, seen vertically, on the document’s right side?

• Finally, the “Signature of Local Registrar†in box 21 may be a desperate attempt at establishing the document’s Hawaiian authenticity. Note to forgers: It is spelled “Ukulele.â€

Link :stirthepo