Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

>>Obie finally comes clean.

...What has Obama to "come clean" about?

It's just the old debating fallacy.. create a false assertion then put the onus on the accused to disprove something that was false in the first place.

BTW, Have you stopped beating your wife yet, Flasher?

It's the cracked tea pots who have egg on their spouts.

Have they pursued the birth certificates of McCain and Palin with the same over exuberant enthusiam?

.... I wonder why not? Wouldn't be anything to do with the colour of their skin I suppose. :hmmm:

Trump claims he wants to make the USA a proud nation once more.

He and the birthers are making it a laughing stock.

:beer:

We KNOW McCain was not born in America (but is a citizen). There stands a greater chance of his birth being fabricated to make him a U.S. citizen since his dad was an Admiral and would not want any his child not be an American citizen. hehehe

>>

Have they pursued the birth certificates of McCain and Palin with the same over exuberant enthusiam?

.... I wonder why not? Wouldn't be anything to do with the colour of their skin I suppose. :hmmm:

Ah, it is so easy to calls anyone who disagrees with you a racist. You don't have to prove it, just say it. :D

BTW John McCain was required to provide his full birth certificate, since he was born in Panama. It was irrelevant anyway, since both of his parents were US citizens,but he was required to show it and did so promptly. As to Pailin, I don't think she has ever set foot outside the USA, even if she can see Russia from her window. ;)

I remember a fuss years ago, when George Romney decided to seek the presidency. Romney was born in Mexio in a colony of ploygamous Mormons who had left the US rather than give up their "extra" wives. The US courts ruled than hisforeign birth did not exclude him, since both of his parents were US citizens (if lawbreakers). This made the questions about McCain's birth odd, since the courts had already ruled there was no problem.

>>

Ah, it is so easy - and tempting - to calls anyone who disagrees with you a racist. You don't have to prove it, just say it. :D

BTW John McCain was required to provide his full birth certificate, since he had been born in Panama. It was irrelevant anyway, since both of his parents were US citizens, but he was required to show it and did so promptly. As to Pailin, I don't think she has ever set foot outside the USA, even if she can see Russia from her window. ;)

I remember a fuss years ago, when George Romney decided to seek the presidency. Romney was born in Mexico in a colony of polygamous Mormons who had left the US rather than give up their "extra" wives. The US courts ruled than his foreign birth did not exclude him, since both of his parents were US citizens (if lawbreakers). This made the questions about McCain's birth odd, since the courts had already ruled there was no problem.

>>

Ah' date=' it is so easy to calls anyone who disagrees with you a racist. You don't have to prove it, just say it. :D

BTW John McCain was required to provide his full birth certificate, since he was born in Panama. It was irrelevant anyway, since both of his parents were US citizens,but he was required to show it and did so promptly. As to Pailin, I don't think she has ever set foot outside the USA, even if she can see Russia from her window. ;)

I remember a fuss years ago, when George Romney decided to seek the presidency. Romney was born in Mexio in a colony of ploygamous Mormons who had left the US rather than give up their "extra" wives. The US courts ruled than hisforeign birth did not exclude him, since both of his parents were US citizens (if lawbreakers). This made the questions about McCain's birth odd, since the courts had already ruled there was no problem.

[/quote']

Wouldn't the fact when McCain was born that Panama was a US possession make a difference? US parents, born on what could be seen as US soil? Was Panama still then a US possession, like the the Phils and PR were at one time? Gotta Google that.

Edited by Guest

McCain had his own "birthers". He was born in the Panama Canal Zone, leased from Panama and regarded as US soil (at least temporarily). But the anti-McCain birthers claimed McCain had not been born in the CZ, but rather in the city of Colon, in the Republic of Panama. Thus he wasn't "native born". Like Obama, McCain ignored them, but his campaign chairman did release a copy of his full form birth certificate. It showed quite clearly that McCain was born in the hospital at the US Navy submarine base in the CZ. Releasing the birth certificate silenced the anti-McCain birthers. Now that Obama's full form certificate has been released, it should silence his birthers too - but probably won't. Why did he wait so long?

I wonder if the anti-McCain birthers were racists too. Maybe they don't like old white guys. :hmmm:

I don't buy your disingenuousness.

Try googling Obama racist images Tea Party... you'll get about a million hits!

Here's a sample from the esteemed Orange County Republican Party Committee....with the caption, “Now you know why — No birth certificate!â€

chimppic22.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRYJmLcpBDVQIkBjPx1gJ8o-WBQWcIHo0n7M_Eo4uIutV1knRMc

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQMU29KyNiunW4PZSBC5KUpYL8P_XQIqMHui2TWmGkb-XW5cTrU

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTrBJI82KZw1ygQ2LX7cUjqsKgl6IIxjLlZpjakMrY2R8dt0qCk

:beer:

So McCain's full birth certificate is accepted without question and Obama's isn't? :dunno:

The whole Obama affair makes no logical sense. His mother wanted him to be an American citizen so she goes to Kenya to have a baby but a few days later sends the Honolulu papers an announcement that he's born in Hawaii. Obama himself is made privy to this family secret as well and keeps it going. Knowing the truth and the risks, he still runs for President.

Also, in this conspiracy are Hawaiian officials that are guarding a fake birth certificate from plublic viewing under some law about releasing such documents.

What I would find a hoot (damn, I sound like my father) is if he was born in Kenya. I actually wouldn't mind if he were so I could have a big laugh about it all.