Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

obama_racist_sign_hussein.jpg

Rob...first, the placard is an obvious photoshopped product; second, there was no Tea Party in 2008 which would have been responsible for its production.

Didn't Australia refuse to allow Asians even visit the continent as tourists (much less, immigrate)up until about 40 years ago?

HH

>>there was no Tea Party in 2008 which would have been responsible for its production.

... I stand corrected on that point. Slack use of words on my part.

>> the placard is an obvious photoshopped product

.... how do you reach that conclusion? I distinctly recall the smear campaign on the election trail. In fact I really admired McCain for standing up to that bigoted woman at a rally in Minnesota.

"On Friday 10/10, McCain saw firsthand how his hate-and-smear-filled campaign is affecting the minds of his supporters.

Putting out Hate-Fires left and right at a rally in Minnesota, he tries to calm the crowd, and urge them to respect Obama as he does... and they booed him for it.

McCain actually had to describe to a woman in his crowd that, despite her beliefs, Obama is NOT, in fact, an "Arab," and "someone to be feared," but rather a respectable human being that would make a fine president, not to be feared. McCain actually had to DEFEND Obama because his crowd was getting unruly and vicious."

McCain pacifies hate on campaign trail

Looks like the Republicans and the cracked Tea Pots still haven't learnt a lesson from their negative campaign. Surely US voters aren't so stupid. They want to hear how Reps would tackle the important issues, and stop focusing on this snide racist motivated shite.

Crikey bringing up racism in Oz 40 years ago is a bit of a red herring. Two wrongs don't make a right.

Yes, indeed, Australia has an absolutely disgraceful history of racism. Not only were Asians not allowed in under the White Australia policy, but native Australians were not even given the vote until 1967, Aboriginal soldiers who had fought in two World Wars needed permission to travel between towns, and it was actually illegal to educate Aboriginal children in West Australian state schools until mid 60s. No wonder they are a lost generation now. It was thanks in part to the civil rights campaign in the US that Australia changed.

Racism was wrong then in Oz and USA, as it is wrong now! One day I hope it will be condemned to the trash can of history.

:beer:

Guest lazyphil

explain how the repubs had condi rice and colin powell in high office long before the dems had their token black man to make them look saintly?....imo both would have made good presidents and wouldn't have had their nationality questioned, they're americans born a bred.

Guest lazyphil

you robaus see your self as the champion for the brown down troden little people of the world and the rest of us are hateful racists. get a farkin grip dude.

Convicted RFK assassin says girl manipulated him

LOS ANGELES – Convicted assassin Sirhan Sirhan was manipulated by a seductive girl in a mind control plot to shoot Sen. Robert F. Kennedy, and his bullets did not kill the presidential candidate, lawyers for Sirhan said in new legal papers.

The documents filed this week in federal court and obtained by The Associated Press detail extensive interviews with Sirhan during the past three years, some done while he was under hypnosis.

[color:red]The papers point to a mysterious girl in a polka-dot dress as the controller who led Sirhan to fire a gun in the pantry of the Ambassador Hotel. But the documents suggest a second person shot and killed Kennedy while using Sirhan as a diversion.[/color]

[color:red]For the first time, Sirhan said under hypnosis that on a cue from the girl he went into "range mode" believing he was at a firing range and seeing circles with targets in front of his eyes.[/color]

[color:red]"I thought that I was at the range more than I was actually shooting at any person, let alone Bobby Kennedy," Sirhan was quoted as saying during interviews with Daniel Brown, a Harvard University professor and expert in trauma memory and hypnosis. He interviewed Sirhan for 60 hours with and without hypnosis, according to the legal brief.[/color]

Sandi Gibbons, a spokeswoman for the Los Angeles County district attorney, said prosecutors were unaware of the legal filing and could not comment.

The story of the girl has been a lingering theme in accounts of the events just after midnight on June 5, 1968, when Kennedy was gunned down in the hotel pantry after claiming victory in the California Democratic presidential primary.

Witnesses talked of seeing such a female running from the hotel shouting, "We shot Kennedy." But she was never identified, and amid the chaos of the scene, descriptions were conflicting.

Through the years, Sirhan has claimed no memory of shooting Kennedy and said in the recent interviews that his presence at the hotel was an accident, not a planned destination.

Under hypnosis, he remembered meeting the girl that night and becoming smitten with her. He said she led him to the pantry.

"I am trying to figure out how to hit on her.... That's all that I can think about," he says in one interview cited in the documents. "I was fascinated with her looks .... She never said much. It was very erotic. I was consumed by her. She was a seductress with an unspoken unavailability."

Brown was hired by Sirhan's lawyer William F. Pepper.

Pepper's associate, attorney Laurie Dusek, attended the interviews. and Brown said in the documents they both took verbatim notes because prison officials would not let them tape record nearly all the sessions.

Sirhan maintained in the hypnotic interviews that the mystery girl touched him or "pinched" him on the shoulder just before he fired then spun him around to see people coming through the pantry door.

"Then I was on the target range ... a flashback to the shooting range ... I didn't know that I had a gun," Sirhan said.

Under what Brown called the condition of hypnotic free recall, he said Sirhan remembered seeing the flash of a second gun at the time of the assassination. Without hypnosis, he said, Sirhan could not remember that shot.

Pepper, a New York lawyer with an international practice, previously tried to prove that James Earl Ray was not the assassin of Martin Luther King Jr.

[color:red]The lawyer said he is convinced that Sirhan was a victim of a mind control project such as those used by the CIA in the 1960s. He is seeking an evidentiary hearing to exonerate Sirhan in Kennedy's killing.[/color]

Dusek said in an interview that Sirhan was hypnotized for perhaps 30 percent of the interviews, most of which had to be done through a glass partition with Brown talking to him on a phone.

Only when Sirhan was moved from the state prison at Corcoran to his current location at Pleasant Valley State Prison in Coalinga were they allowed face-to-face visits, she said, and a few of those were recorded.

Other portions of the motion allege suppression of ballistics evidence and the autopsy report, and claim ineffective assistance of counsel. It contends previous lawyers for Sirhan accepted from the start that he was the lone shooter, settled on a defense of diminished capacity and did not seek other avenues of defense.

During the trial, Sirhan tried to confess to killing Kennedy "with 20 years of malice aforethought," but the judge rejected the blurted statement.

A large portion of the new documents seek to prove the bullets that hit Kennedy came from a different direction than the spot where Sirhan was standing. The papers do not name any other possible shooter.

Sirhan was denied parole in March by a panel that said he had not shown sufficient remorse for the killing.

Conspiracy time again ... :ghost::ghost:

Rob...just a small tip or two or three:

Just cuz you don't like somebody or their policies/actions does not make u a "racist"; just cuz you have beliefs which are similar to some of those beliefs of a certain group does not make you a member of that group or condone the actions/speech of some members of a group.

As for the posters on this board, I don’t think you’ll find that any have made “racist†remarks. As I have said before, the only people using the race card on this board are ones who are desperate to defend a two-faced, ineffective, inept person in the White House. On the basis that you and others who refuse to accept those terms, I would strongly suggest that you review the statements made on the board regarding Bachmann and Palin. I wonder how much “sexism†or “chauvinism†is behind those. Maybe cuz those guys KNOW they could not have fucked them even in their prime. So get off the race crap.

As to the sign: what makes you believe that a Tea Partier produced and placed it? (and so what if one did?) I could, if bothered, post numerous quotes and actions taken by Obama supporters that are a hell of lot more “racist†than that. Actually, it‘s all quite moot: there is nothing “racist†about the sign.

As to why I believe it is a doctored photo: 1.) you need to consider the venue in which the sign is allegedly located and the associated lighting; 2.) you need to consider the “structure†of the “signâ€; that is, consider the amateurish angles of the cutout, and, 3) examine the pixel count of the “sign†and compare your results to those found with the background.

Rob…you seem to have a bit of trouble knowing what is and what is not “racisimâ€. May I offer the suggestion that you take a couple of university courses which deal with the subject? (I did.)

HH