Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

4 hours ago, chocolat steve said:

I truly believe, that even if there is irrefutable evidence, recordings etc. that Trump is involved, there will still be enough Republicans voting not to convict. 

I think you will  be surprised.

Bloomberg has, after some faffing around, announced his run for President.

If I were an astute Journalist, with access to the tools of a news organisation, I'd be listing who, in the Republican party,  Bloomberg had been talking to, over the last year.

1/. Republicans don't want to lose power.

2/. Even the Republicans can see, that Trump will end badly.

3/. Better to have Bloomberg to sort out this mess, like he did after Giuliani's Mayorship, than let the Dems get more power.

Bloomberg will never get elected or even win the Democrat nomination. The party is going left and he's not left. Also, he will never win the Black vote and it's vital they have a large black turnout in Ohio, Pennsylvania, Michigan and even in Milwaukee country in Wisconsin. That won't happen with Bloomberg. His 'stop and frisk' program conducted by the police in NYC is akin to Hillary's crime bill. There is still a fair amount of anti-semitism in America, specifically the red states. When you hear the term 'global elite' or 'coastal elite' its a dog whistle for rich Jews. Ann Coulter an early Trump supporter has unashamedly said what the dog whistle meant. The hypocrisy and dichotomy of the religious right is that they are pro Israel zealots but antisemitic to American jews. 

Doesn't matter who is in the White House for the Dems, their leadership won't go for the jugular They are pussies. They are using Marquis of Queensbury rules in a WWE wrestling match against Vince McMahon. 

The Epstein matter is the only thing the Democratic and Republican leaders can agree on because they have people, very highly placed who are involved and that includes Trump. There are a plethora of people who have worked at the facility and have been incarcerated there who have been interviewed or made videos attesting that its virtually impossible to kill yourself under the circumstances Epstein did. Those guards knew they would be fall guys and have some sort of deal in place for money or pardons is my guess. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, chocolat steve said:

Bloomberg will never get elected or even win the Democrat nomination. The party is going left and he's not left. Also, he will never win the Black vote and it's vital they have a large black turnout in Ohio, Pennsylvania, Michigan and even in Milwaukee country in Wisconsin. That won't happen with Bloomberg. His 'stop and frisk' program conducted by the police in NYC is akin to Hillary's crime bill. There is still a fair amount of anti-semitism in America, specifically the red states. When you hear the term 'global elite' or 'coastal elite' its a dog whistle for rich Jews. Ann Coulter an early Trump supporter has unashamedly said what the dog whistle meant. The hypocrisy and dichotomy of the religious right is that they are pro Israel zealots but antisemitic to American jews. 

Doesn't matter who is in the White House for the Dems, their leadership won't go for the jugular They are pussies. They are using Marquis of Queensbury rules in a WWE wrestling match against Vince McMahon. 

Heh heh, sorry my earlier post was confusing, I had to read it again.

What I was trying to say in my obscure manner, was that Bloomberg is working for the Republicans and a figurative Paper Tiger.

If he get's traction, he further divides the Democratic field. If the deplorables, come out for him in polling, he could suddenly go public as a Republican. Remember Trump was a Dem.

Again, I reckon a list of who he's been meeting with over the last year, would be revealing.

Republican rule # 1 - don't lose power, not even a little bit.