Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

As much as I think Trump is guilty as sin for a host of impeachable acts, were I to put on my Machiavellian hat and advise him, I would advise Trump to wear the impeachment as a badge of honor. Speaking on purely political terms and all ethics and morals aside, I would tell him to flip the impeachment as proof the Democrats are corrupt. I'd bring up other persons either in America or globally that are seen historically as unjustifiedly targeted in similar ways. 

Trump could invariably be the first impeached President who wins a re-election. Completely unprecedented and if I were Trump and that happens, I'd use it as my proof. Which I believe he would. 

Obviously I hope he loses re-election based on what I've seen so far but he could use it to his advantage. 

Someone else  (an American) said the following:

He’s in DEEP DEEP SH*T. I laughed out loud when I read that he called Pelosi to “work something out” about the impeachment. He then hurried to release the info about his Ukraine call as if that would quell the incoming tide. He is SCREWED and it’s glorious. He’s freaking out - couldn’t happen to a nicer guy.

And to all the Republicans who say he won’t be convicted. We’ll see. It took a few months for them to turn on Nixon too. The GOP has a choice, stand by Trump and watch their demise or turn on him and save what’s left of your pathetic party. If they choose the former they need to all justify their reasoning. This will become more and more difficult as the process goes on. Once they come to terms with the fact that there’s no way in hell Trump is winning in 2020 and they are risking losing the Senate by continuing to support him, they will start to turn on him. I see glimmers of it already.

4 hours ago, Coss said:

Someone else  (an American) said the following:

He’s in DEEP DEEP SH*T. I laughed out loud when I read that he called Pelosi to “work something out” about the impeachment. He then hurried to release the info about his Ukraine call as if that would quell the incoming tide. He is SCREWED and it’s glorious. He’s freaking out - couldn’t happen to a nicer guy.

And to all the Republicans who say he won’t be convicted. We’ll see. It took a few months for them to turn on Nixon too. The GOP has a choice, stand by Trump and watch their demise or turn on him and save what’s left of your pathetic party. If they choose the former they need to all justify their reasoning. This will become more and more difficult as the process goes on. Once they come to terms with the fact that there’s no way in hell Trump is winning in 2020 and they are risking losing the Senate by continuing to support him, they will start to turn on him. I see glimmers of it already.

If there was a secret ballot Trump would be toast. Let that sink in.