Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

How can an old Trout blathering on about not much, be facts?

Cav, you are Cav. That's a fact.

The US House Judiciary Committee has approved two impeachment charges against President Donald Trump. That's a fact.

The Russian government interfered in the 2016 U.S. presidential election with the goal of harming the campaign of Hillary Clinton, boosting the candidacy of Donald Trump, and increasing political and social discord in the United States. That's a fact.

Trump will be impeached, as you say Coss, is a fact, but he will 99 percent be exonerated as well. As I stated before, he may very well be the first impeached president who has been re-elected. Astonishing. If he does, he will use that as a reason he was wrongly targeted. 

FISA warrants have always been a rubber stamp. It was an open secret. You didn't need much proof and the judges were selected specifically to rubber stamp anything. I am not sure if any were turned down frankly. Maybe there is a case but if there is its a rare occurrence. It's been an open secret that both parties have used indiscriminately when they are in power. It's a problem all of a sudden because it affects a politician. The FISA warrant system has been corrupt for years and years. Many innocent people being spied. 

I can only imagine the reason why the Dems have not pointed this out is because they drank from the same FISA well. If there is a deep state analogy, FISA warrants could be used as proof of such. 

Like a great many things that is corrupt, its not an issue until the politicians are affected. Nixon was doing all manner of things that were illegal and impeachable UNTIL he spied on the Dems. Trump has done all manner of impeachable things but is not impeached UNTIL he goes after a Dem. 

The Republicans are yelling bloody murder about a matter they knew full well and enjoyed the benefits of. It's bullshit on both sides. The double edged sword is if the FISA warrant system is revamped and made fairer as a result with oversight, then it takes away a tool both parties use to oppress so I am for this exposure and hope Trump's people get the FISA warrant comedy reformed. it's just sad it took this long for a reason that is totally self serving. 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/nunes-urges-schiff-accept-ig-144213557.html

Something that is not talked about because it cuts to the heart of what Americans hail as heroes is the growing white supremacy groups in the military. https://www.militarytimes.com/news/pentagon-congress/2019/09/12/lawmakers-want-closer-tracking-of-white-supremacy-nazi-sympathizers-in-the-military/ The alt right and white supremacy groups have targeted all the institutions of America for infiltration. Law enforcement is completely compromised in many large and small police departments. That's been documented by the FBI as long ago as 2006 in an FBI report.https://www.pbs.org/newshour/nation/fbi-white-supremacists-in-law-enforcement

Recently students at the Army Navy game, students at the most elite military school showed a white supremacy sign. Its a modified OK sign. This is a known signal. Because it mimics a common gesture it can be laughed off as innocent. However, the OK sign is always shown in context. When you take random photos with friends, one typically does not use the ok sign. I'm preaching to the choir but its almost always used in reference to a specific thing that you condone. Make no bones about it. This is not one of those things. This illustrates its in the military and it includes officers. There is also a quasi supremacist/christian hybrid group as well. https://www.patheos.com/blogs/progressivesecularhumanist/2017/05/report-christian-extremists-u-s-military-national-security-threat/  The military high command is well aware of this and its something both Trump and Obama avoided, probably for complete opposite reasons. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2019/12/15/army-navy-officials-investigate-possible-white-power-gestures-by-students/

4 hours ago, chocolat steve said:

he may very well be the first impeached president who has been re-elected. Astonishing. If he does, he will use that as a reason he was wrongly targeted. 

I think you're wrong there - see coming post.

2 hours ago, chocolat steve said:

Something that is not talked about because it cuts to the heart of what Americans hail as heroes is the growing white supremacy groups in the military.

Yep, blatant use of gestures in footage of that army/navy game, and behind a black dude too. I'd not just be worried about this, I'd be emigrating if I were a thinking 'merican.

Coming post, here now...

I spent some time over the last few days watching RT America.  

Now we all know that RT is a news organisation that Putin and his government put together, to promote the interests of Putin and his government. If you doubt that, do some research, they're not shy about it.

What surprised me was how 'in your face' they are about promoting Trump, any conspiracy theory going; and how anti Democrat they are.

They do this, by the presenter, superficially appearing, to be objective and then interviewing and showcasing fruit loops and nutters and out n out whizz bang freaks. I was expecting to see some of Cav's mates, like shirtless boy, but the ones that RT gets, are a grade or two above Cav's mates, superior in post truth, in every regard.

They openly talk about the piss tape and golden showers (I think this is for an audience of one, as a reminder that it's not gone away) and how every problem the USA has, is because of the Deep State. 

The lesson I glean from this is, Russia is still actively trying and prolly succeeding in interfering in USA domestic politics.

Here's a typical sample - Homeless in Seattle? City officials will put on a TRANSGENDER STRIP SHOW to lift your spirits - https://www.rt.com/op-ed/476017-seattle-transgender-stripper-taxpayer/

and to return to Trump's future ::

I get the impression that with all the noise around this impeachment, there is no noise about innocence, only noise around "nothing to see here "everything is normal".

And then - A Fox News poll released Sunday morning shows that a majority of registered voters think Trump should be impeached (54 percent). Half of the survey’s respondents (50 percent) not only think Trump should be impeached, but that he should also be removed from office. By contrast, only 41 percent don’t think Trump should be impeached at all.

“Whoever their Pollster is, they suck,” Trump lashed out on Twitter

KarlLaugh.gif.5ebeb59afe225054fae5b9480309e491.gif

3 hours ago, Coss said:

Yep, blatant use of gestures in footage of that army/navy game, and behind a black dude too. I'd not just be worried about this, I'd be emigrating if I were a thinking 'merican.

I've been living abroad for the better part of 10 years and its astonishing what you see in the forest when you are not among the trees. 

In a strange twist that puts the term 'politics make strange bedfellows' on its ear is the fringe right's love fest with Russia. Why is that? Well, 80 years or so ago, the fight was for who was going to run the world. America leading the west or Russia and its satellite nations in the east and other like minded souls around the globe (Cuba, North Vietnam, North Korea, etc). 

Now the big concern is mainly demographics. Russia shares the same exact concerns of the right: 1. low birthrate. Russia has one of the worst birth rates. its taken a slight bump up due to massive efforts to stem it but its still way under replacement numbers.  Putin has viewed this as Russia's number one issue.  2. Spread of Islam. 3. Hatred of Jews and Homosexuals. 4. Encroachment of non whites in the country. 5. The country's "culture" changing to non domestic peoples.

So, while Putin may or may not have specific things on Trump, he does share the same concerns of Trump's base.