Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

What really worries me is, that right up to the second of the vote, does Donald have the football within reach?

If I was the guy who carries it, I'd be keeping a close eye on Trump and sprint down the hallway, if he looks like he might use it.

There's no way Trump could run after anyone, let alone up or down some stairs.

I just saw Trump respond to a question : "How much has Giuliani shared with you about his recent trip to Ukraine?"

Trump - "Not much", followed by a word salad about Giuliani being the greatest crime fighter, in the last 10 years, brilliant, he's seen all the fake investigations witchunt ..... blather blather blather....

Easy to see that Trump has been told by Giuliani "I go down, you go down, believe it". That's why Giuliani is greatest crime fighter in the history of crime.... blather blather blather....

Yes but the crash, the crash, globally we could all benefit and desperately need a great thundering 1929 crash. A big one, wipe out a whole generation and start again, a big crash is what's needed. It's coming, it's got to be, a real almighty one, not some piddly little bank fold up that they were able to massage and hide like the one in 2008, no a real crash. something that would make anything on paper worthless and only hard tangible material things of value worth anything. Something that would put half of Americans back in the fields and gasoline around $50 a gallon, a bit like the way half the world sees things already.

2 minutes ago, radioman said:

Yes but the crash, the crash, globally we could all benefit and desperately need a great thundering 1929 crash. A big one, wipe out a whole generation and start again, a big crash is what's needed. It's coming, it's got to be, a real almighty one, not some piddly little bank fold up that they were able to massage and hide like the one in 2008, no a real crash. something that would make anything on paper worthless and only hard tangible material things of value worth anything. Something that would put half of Americans back in the fields and gasoline around $50 a gallon, a bit like the way half the world sees things already.

Even though the stock market has been on a tear recently and has gone to record highs and probably will for the first half of 2020 or so, I am totally convinced a crash is imminent. It could easily happen late 2020 but from the various respected and non partisan economists and financiers I listen to, there is a general consensus at the very least a bad recession is on its way in less than 2 years. 

If we recall the presidential race was fairly close between Obama and McCain in 2008 and when the crash happened in October before the November voting, the polls shifted dramatically to Obama because the Republicans were blamed for it. The same will happen again. 

These are the same banks Obama bailed out right? The ones that are still raping us financially? I agreed to some extent saving the auto industry and by extension saving the parts factories in Ohio and Michigan but the banks should have fended for themselves or at least bail out the people with toxic mortgages as well. I disagreed with Obama over that but overall he led us out of near depression. 

The Republicans have a poor record with protecting the American people from Wall Street, both parties are paid off by them but the Dems will at least try to restrict them a wee bit. The Republicans let them do literally anything they want. 

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/wall-street-banks-court-moderate-120908814.html

The democrats spent a lot of time and energies on the impeachment-thing which most of donald´s supportes would neither understand nor offer any interest that might create an uproar. Taking Mr Cavanami´s permanently quoted clips it should be clear in what sort of disturbed world these people live in.

Therefore, I note with great pleasure that Khun Bloomberg these days chose to show what sort of liar and illusionist President Donald in reality is. He published the monetary support that he received from the NRA ( 30 million) and against his false claim to have made America safer gunwise  there are 21 students shot at every day and about 290 cases of major gunrelated attacks on schools since he became president.

I would recommend to rip him apart by selecting one Trump - lie/false claim per day and hammer the truth into the public as if there came no tomorrow. In other words the Trump system to handle his own lies.

Trumps outlandish behavior in tweets and when talking is viewed as strength to his supporters and decorum and respectfully disagreeing is seen as weak. Yes, I know. 

So, the best counter to that is a somewhat similar personality on the left but without the lies and bigotry. Call him out in much the same way. Cenk Uyger running for Congress has that style and it works.