Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

...and still no impeachment!
Let's see...
Pissgate....lies and nothing to it

FISA warrant.......lies and nothing to it except to coverup the Clinton crime network

Mueller report....lies and nothing to it

Impeachment....hmmm....because the duly elected President dared to broach the subject of the Biden family criminal and unethical behavior....default to orange an bad.

A word about FISA warrants. I think I made a post about it but if not, I will again and if I did, a reminder. FISA warrants have always been a rubber stamp on warrants that pretty much no judge would ever grant a warrant on in regular municipal courts around the country. Any judge would see the FISA requests if they were in their chambers as something easily overturned on appeal. And judges hate being overturned on appeal. FISA judges are picked because they are rubber stamps and there is no court of appeals. 

Both parties know this. The FISA warrants are tools of both parties and accepted as a rubber stamp by both parties because their use were almost always exclusively for crimes that both parties want investigated. Until it happened to one of them. The Republicans know this. Republican administrations, specifically the Bush administration especially during the post 9/11 world and Homeland Security given near dictatorial powers used FISA warrants as a hammer. 

The Democrats don't point this out because Clinton and Obama made use of them as well. The Democrats are too inept at politics to navigate around that. It's all bullshit as usual. A GOP Knowing and benefiting from a corrupt FISA system and Democrats not wanting to expose the reasons FISA is set up because they have benefited from it and want to still do so. 

If the result of all this is that FISA warrants fall more in line with the legal standards and threshold of the traditional court system, then I applaud the Republicans exposing it. 

• Like 1

As for as Mueller, Mueller handed the Democrats impeachment rich information and Pelosi wouldn't act on it. The GOP saw this as weakness which is was and have dominated the narrative as it didn't contain anything when in fact it was damning. They know the Democrats won't act on it so they can say 'see, its bullshit because if it was substantive the Democrats would have acted on it'. The aftermath of the Mueller report with all the build up ended up being something the Democrats handed badly. Not a surprise. 

Cav, you are completely right about Morrisey in the sense that I would not have voted for him and he likely  had sex with a minor, who was 17 at the time when she was in his home. That said, he was elected to the Virginia legislature from a mainly impoverished mostly black district that is basically greater Richmond, Va. While I think that district should know better and it doesn't matter who lives there, the guy shouldn't be near public office, I'm at pains to see how his election is reflective of Democrats as a whole?

A little more clarity in his particular matter. This does NOT make it better but puts it into some context. He married this woman and they have kids now. Again, it does not make him breaking the law right but it does put the matter in its proper context. My guess and again, I think it would be a pathetic excuse, but the reason I'm guessing is the reason why that district voted for him was because the girl in question was black, half his district is black and perhaps many believed he would represent them with some sympathy for their area. Again, were I there, I wouldn't supported his candidacy but it may offer some insight into his election. We can make a judgement on the 16th district voters but Democrats as a whole? Really? 

Seems both parties can't keep it in their pants. So, lets have a little bit of balance: 

https://apnews.com/a3377d14856e4f4fb584509963a7a223

CS

You are correct that both parties can't keep it in their pants.

I like Dr. Corsi's idea, dismantle Washington DC. Spread all the departments all over the USA. All these beltway
bandits need to be taken out of DC.
Put the FBI in Midland, Texas...the IRS can go to somewhere in the Badlands...break up this cabal they all have established in DC!!!

Let's see how many loyal government workers there really are!