Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Political figures like to make threats of war.

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton warned Tehran on Tuesday that if she were president, the United States could “totally obliterate” Iran in retaliation for a nuclear strike against Israel.

On the day of a crucial vote in her nomination battle against fellow Democrat Barack Obama, the New York senator said she wanted to make clear to Tehran what she was prepared to do as president in hopes that this warning would deter any Iranian nuclear attack against the Jewish state.

“I want the Iranians to know that if I’m the president, we will attack Iran (if it attacks Israel),” Clinton said in an interview on ABC’s “Good Morning America.”

“In the next 10 years, during which they might foolishly consider launching an attack on Israel, we would be able to totally obliterate them,” she said.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-politics-iran/clinton-says-u-s-could-totally-obliterate-iran-idUSN2224332720080422

7 hours ago, Flashermac said:

81627031_2485548241556769_8475326022521192448_n.jpg

Lovely meme, please point out where they've been "defending Soleimani" and for what? he's dead, has he got an outstanding #metoo case? an impeachment trial about to start?

Soleimani prolly would have shot the gays, but where are the gays "defending" him?

3 hours ago, Flashermac said:

Political figures like to make threats of war.

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton warned Tehran on Tuesday that if she were president, the United States could “totally obliterate” Iran in retaliation for a nuclear strike against Israel.

On the day of a crucial vote in her nomination battle against fellow Democrat Barack Obama, the New York senator said she wanted to make clear to Tehran what she was prepared to do as president in hopes that this warning would deter any Iranian nuclear attack against the Jewish state.

“I want the Iranians to know that if I’m the president, we will attack Iran (if it attacks Israel),” Clinton said in an interview on ABC’s “Good Morning America.”

“In the next 10 years, during which they might foolishly consider launching an attack on Israel, we would be able to totally obliterate them,” she said.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-politics-iran/clinton-says-u-s-could-totally-obliterate-iran-idUSN2224332720080422

So what you're saying is that Trump hasn't had an original thought, in his head, ever, he has to copy Hilary?

52 minutes ago, Coss said:

Lovely meme, please point out where they've been "defending Soleimani" and for what? he's dead, has he got an outstanding #metoo case? an impeachment trial about to start?

Soleimani prolly would have shot the gays, but where are the gays "defending" him?

Funny enough though I never heard of a person called Rachel Maddow I googled her out of interest which gay person might go as far as defending a swine like  Soleimani but did not find anything. Would respected ex Vietnam warrior Flash probably be able to come up with anything more exploitable?

Coss, I found something . Neither did I know who Anderson Cooper is but he is kind of a CNN - anchorman . This is what has been said :

“Soleimani is—it’s difficult to convey how revered he is in Iran. Imagine the French Foreign Legion, at the height of the French empire. This guy is regarded in Iran as a completely heroic figure, personally very brave,” Fareed Zakaria, a CNN host, said.

“I was trying to think of somebody, and I was thinking of de Gaulle, although he became the leader of the country,” Cooper said.

So, what some arsehole tried to read out of this is that Cooper was putting Soleimani  into a role as national freedom hero which de Gaulle certainly has been  but what he wanted to say was that people at home ( Iran ) REGARD him as something like de Gaulle. It needs a right wing low intellect to regard this as a statement of sympathy towards Soleimani.

My Iranian friends say that Soliemani was a bad unpopular man, not liked.

But looking at the millions on the streets for his funeral, it would seem that their hatred of Trump, is very big too much and that the populace is united agin the orange dotard.

I remember talking to some Iraqi refugees after Saddam Hussein had been killed, they preferred life under Saddam, nasty though it was, to life under a bunch of Yankee Doodle Dandies...

He was in Iraq on a peace mission. Doesn't matter if he was popular or not. It was ill advised. And the administration lied. There was no imminent threat. They lied about that because they knew it was what it was. A bad call. Among many. And this latest fuck up may mean a war that the American people will not support. That's clearly evident. 

So, its the 'deep state' when the intelligence community disagrees with Trump but when they need the intel agencies for their narrative, it isn't? Its amazing we live in a world where 40 percent of the electorate is so blatantly sycophantic against their own logic, reason and intelligence.