Alohameansgoodbye

Usa Thread

CS

Do you see why DC is called the swamp?

Can you connect those dots yet?

Get back to us when you can start to connect the dots...

"We're taking the oil".  This is insane. Shocking and what is more shocking is the American people via the Dems and Republicans not batting an eye. I will say this. Trump is at least honest about it. Reagan, Bushes, etc, have lied about it. 

50 minutes ago, chocolat steve said:

Totally believe its a swamp. Trump has made the swamp worse. 

Impossible!

President Trump has exposed more of the swamp then any president ever has.He called it a swamp and rightly so,

36 minutes ago, cavanami said:

Impossible!

President Trump has exposed more of the swamp then any president ever has.He called it a swamp and rightly so,

LOLOLOLOL.....thanks Cav. Needed a laugh. LSU just scored and I was pissed. 

17 hours ago, buffalo_bill said:

H.J. Ansari Zarif´s senior advisor should come up any minute now after 20 months with names ( Hillary, Barack, Bill, Schiff, Pelosi) because Europe mainly stopped trading long ago and did not put pressure on USA.

Mr Flashermac, after surviving Vietnam you should show some gratitude to your Lord by NOT repeating any web based bullshit that sounds great. What does Dr.Corsi or the nervous black patriot think about it?

Sorry, I didn't realise that Raman Ghavami spouts bullshite. Obviously he knows nothing.

Raman Ghavami is an analyst based in London and the Middle East. He is currently working for a consultancy firm based in the United Kingdom with a focus on insurgency and counterinsurgency.

"A Middle East analyst, I worked for various social and political organisations across the Middle East and Europe such as EU, MDM and KKC. I am currently working for a consultancy firm based in the United Kingdom. I hold an MA in International Relations."

https://independent.academia.edu/RamanGhavami

2 hours ago, chocolat steve said:

Cav, I'm sure you will join in me congratulating Obama on making history I assume being nominated for an Oscar.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/obamas-production-company-lands-oscar-191425744.html

CS

Thanks for additional proof of the existence of the swamp and the lying, mockingbird media.