Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

"We're taking the oil".  This is insane. Shocking and what is more shocking is the American people via the Dems and Republicans not batting an eye. I will say this. Trump is at least honest about it. Reagan, Bushes, etc, have lied about it. 

17 hours ago, buffalo_bill said:

H.J. Ansari Zarif´s senior advisor should come up any minute now after 20 months with names ( Hillary, Barack, Bill, Schiff, Pelosi) because Europe mainly stopped trading long ago and did not put pressure on USA.

Mr Flashermac, after surviving Vietnam you should show some gratitude to your Lord by NOT repeating any web based bullshit that sounds great. What does Dr.Corsi or the nervous black patriot think about it?

Sorry, I didn't realise that Raman Ghavami spouts bullshite. Obviously he knows nothing.

Raman Ghavami is an analyst based in London and the Middle East. He is currently working for a consultancy firm based in the United Kingdom with a focus on insurgency and counterinsurgency.

"A Middle East analyst, I worked for various social and political organisations across the Middle East and Europe such as EU, MDM and KKC. I am currently working for a consultancy firm based in the United Kingdom. I hold an MA in International Relations."

https://independent.academia.edu/RamanGhavami