Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

So, now that we have that settled, and the deflections are done with, lets get back to the various posts. Especially Bernie having a massive, populist campaign. Trump was originally self financing (because no big money wanted anything do with him) and then he took big money. Robert Mercer pretty much owned Trump after his election. The reason why you saw Conway, Bannon and others was because they were Mercer's people. Trump has seen gotten so big he didn't need Mercer money any longer. But initially, white nationalist Robert Mercer was de facto President. Not that Trump had a problem with it initially. 

Evangelicals have backed him fully because he exchanged their full support in exchange for total access to him and his word he would try and make America the theocracy they want it to be. They basically want the christian version of Iran eventually. 

However, the country, especially the young are becoming increasingly either atheist, agnostic or similar to Europeans, Christian in name only. Non observant. 

5 hours ago, chocolat steve said:

So, now that we have that settled, and the deflections are done with, lets get back to the various posts. Especially Bernie having a massive, populist campaign. Trump was originally self financing (because no big money wanted anything do with him) and then he took big money. Robert Mercer pretty much owned Trump after his election. The reason why you saw Conway, Bannon and others was because they were Mercer's people. Trump has seen gotten so big he didn't need Mercer money any longer. But initially, white nationalist Robert Mercer was de facto President. Not that Trump had a problem with it initially. 

Evangelicals have backed him fully because he exchanged their full support in exchange for total access to him and his word he would try and make America the theocracy they want it to be. They basically want the christian version of Iran eventually. 

However, the country, especially the young are becoming increasingly either atheist, agnostic or similar to Europeans, Christian in name only. Non observant. 

There's an argument to be made that America already is a theocracy.  Try running for office without first professing your great love for God. 

I agree - have you seen or read the Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood?  They want the complete subjugation of women and all of their reproductive systems.  Sound strangely familiar?

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/01/17/politics/anti-abortion-sba-list-52-million-2020-budget/index.html

I don't know about you but I find this utterly contemptible,  and sick.  I can't even really fathom why they want this - it's a mental illness.

16 hours ago, cavanami said:

The Dems were worried even when he was candidate Trump. They spied on Trump, all under the direction of Obummer. They invented the Russian collusion hoax, they tried to smear him with the piss gate hoax, they brought women that lied about him, they brought forth more women to try to derail his Supreme Court nomination. Now the fake, baseless impeachment.

President Trump has been under attack for the past 3+ years yet he has been able to keep many of his campaign promises.

The-Donald.jpg.34cfe20a601776e9a50765c2b9b53ccd.jpg

9 hours ago, chocolat steve said:

First i'm in LA. I can't respond immediately, 2nd the amount is for the CALENDAR QUARTERr. He raised 87 million in 2019. He's well on his way over 13 million to date as well as monies he had prior to running prior to his announcement in February 2019. Its called 'carry over'. Bernie had monies already (same with Warren) that were carried over to his campaign. 

OK and the link where your data came from? No hurry. Get your business done in LA,

Donald's new Space Force uniform

1579382292228.jpg

So

I know this is hard to understand, but on the left there is a picture of camouflage and on the right there is a picture of space.
Study these carefully until you can see the difference.

space.png.ce4a70ea999befdf91e638b8dffa604f.png

5 hours ago, cavanami said:

OK and the link where your data came from? No hurry. Get your business done in LA,

Cav, I got that number from viewing TYT,  they are very accurate on their info. I post from TYT all the time. My post NEVER said for the quarter, it said total. 

https://vtdigger.org/2019/12/31/sanders-seeks-to-reach-threshold-of-5-million-contributions/

If Sanders’ average donation remains the same throughout the fourth quarter, his campaign will have raised around $87 million for the year — a number likely to be the pacesetter for the rest of the candidates in the Democratic primary.

Sanders raised $180 million in his 2016 presidential bid. 

Feb 25, 2019 - Senator Bernie Sanders has raised $10 million in the first week of his ... other things, the deluge of donations that would land after Mr. Sanders made his ... on his first day, raising the possibility of a $100 million haul in 2019.