Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Alan Deshowitz is one slick snake in the grass. He claims he voted for Hillary. Based on his post election actions, with his tongue firmly up Trump's ass, he is either lying about voting for Hillary (that's my view) and if he did (only him in the booth, no proof) then that makes him the biggest traitor. 

Dershowitz ingratiated himself on an impeachment defense team that was always going to win because they have the votes. He will argue after the trial that he argued valid points and proved impeachment was wrong in a case that was already decided. And the press won't say shit about that. If I can see through it, a person of average intelligence, they can as well. 

He's a pariah in the NY social set and I hope it continues.

The big lie is that the Dems are the only ones who want the government in your lives and the republicans are for freedom from the constraints of the government. Complete and utter bullshit. BOTH want to be intimately involved in your life for differing reasons and different ways. 

It was the Republicans that created the misnamed Patriot's Act that normalized the government able to look at every thing in your life. It was a Republican mayor that initiated 'stop and frisk'. Now Kentucky is doing a similar thing: https://www.kentucky.com/news/politics-government/article239389143.html

The reason why these unconstitutional intrusions that violate privacy rights are accepted and pushed by the GOP masses is because there is a wink wink nod nod, agreement its to be used on non GOP base. We know what that means. 

The outcome is already decided. What Dershowitz and the others are trying to do is convince the people that the crime is not a crime and not hurt the polls. Its all about that. Truth? Justice? Not a factor. Again, the outcome is already decided and something I find fault in the mainstream media. They don't mention that enough or rarely because they want the 'drama' of the trial to sell airtime or papers. 

What the Dems should be doing is stating that the Republicans have already decided to miscarry justice by deciding their vote prior. Sell that. 

On 1/19/2020 at 6:45 AM, Coss said:

Donald's new Space Force uniform

1579382292228.jpg

So

I know this is hard to understand, but on the left there is a picture of camouflage and on the right there is a picture of space.
Study these carefully until you can see the difference.

space.png.ce4a70ea999befdf91e638b8dffa604f.png

That's not the Donald's doing. The Feds did it to save money by simply using existing Army camos. Presumably when on Mars they will wear the desert camo.  :)

I actually prefer this uniform.  A black uniform would have too many bad memories.

product_main.jpg

M511630-large.jpg

14 minutes ago, Flashermac said:

Quite an accomplishment when you think about it. And he did it without even trying.  :tuxedo:

Coming out of New Zealand...where they do a crappy job of vetting "charities"? Australia threw the Clinton false charity out!!! Guess Kiwis' are no too bright!!!