Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

5 hours ago, chocolat steve said:

I agree with some, others are irrelevant or even not true, but for the sake of argument. How does stating various Democrat politicians misdeeds make Trump the better choice BASED on the gist of this meme that Dems do stuff beneath the office. 

Are you saying Trump is not beneath the office? Or he is but its okay because the other side is too? I'm a bit slow sometimes on the take. Enlighten me. 

And to the crux, of the limited mind set of the Trumpanzee.

in simple formulaic style

Dislike Trump = love Hilary/anyone who is a Democrat.

Like Trump = hate everyone else, usually at the top of one's voice with eyes bulging and spittle flying.

Whereas

My position has always been = Politicians of any flavour are the scum of the earth.

Trump is the worst of them, Netanyahu is a close second and then there's list, of politicians numbering, n. Where  n  = the number of people describing themselves or being described as politicians.

2237721880.jpg

A couple of slimy, grinning chimps, waving about a "shiny thing" non-peace agreement, even as both of them are about to be thrown out of office, for misdeeds.

-----------

*note the slender man, in the back ground of the photo above,  whose attempt at a "shiny thing" peace agreement, was a thinly veiled sales pitch, for investors to get in now, so as to make out like bandits, on what was termed the "economic phase" of the "shiny thing" peace agreement.

bp220817_slenderman.jpg?itok=uoMjDZWS&ti

8 hours ago, chocolat steve said:

Educators ore NOT teachers. Principals, assistant Principles, city secretary of education,  school district superintendents are deemed "educators". Teachers are broke. And have been since both parties but primarily Republicans have been under funding education at all levels for decades. The Republicans have been trying to kill the Department of Education for decades.

Lets be accurate. 

Yes, let's be accurate...the administration are killing the teachers from being properly paid!

Illinois is a Demonrat state...go it? Who is under funding? Demonrats in Illinois!!!

Understood?

This is how the lame stream media rolls...

A Harley Biker is sitting on his Harley, drinking a beer, by the Zoo in Washington, DC when he sees a little girl leaning into the lion's cage.

Suddenly, the lion grabs her by the collar of her jacket and tries to pull her inside to slaughter her, under the eyes of her screaming parents.

The biker jumps off his Harley, runs to the cage and hits the lion square on the nose with a powerful punch. Whimpering from the pain the lion jumps back letting go of the girl, and the biker brings the girl to her terrified parents, who thank him endlessly. A reporter has watched the whole event.

The reporter addressing the Harley rider says, “Sir, this was the most gallant and bravest thing I've seen a man do in my whole life.”

The Harley rider replies, “Why, it was nothing, really. The lion was behind bars. I just saw this little kid in danger, and acted as I felt right.”

The reporter says, “Well, I'll make sure this won't go unnoticed. I'm a journalist, you know, and tomorrow's paper will have this story on the front page. So, what do you do for a living, and what political affiliation do you have?”

The biker replies "I'm a U.S. Marine, a Republican and I’m voting for Trump."

The journalist leaves.

The following morning the biker buys the paper to see if it indeed brings news of his actions, and reads, on the front page:

“U.S. MARINE ASSAULTS AFRICAN IMMIGRANT & STEALS HIS LUNCH”

And THAT pretty much sums up the media's approach to the news these days!
  • Like 1

Beyoncé Set To Perform At Trump Impeachment Halftime Show

IN a desperate bid to garner interest from the lethargic American public, officials involved in the Trump impeachment proceedings have announced that Beyoncé Knowles will perform at today’s Superbowl-styled halftime show, along with an array of supporting acts, WWN can confirm.

Citing poor concentration skills and general apathy among American voters, it was decided entertainment during an interval was needed to increase interest in the country’s latest impeachment proceedings, which was initially billed as “the most entertaining impeachment of them all”.

“Queen Bey will perform 5 songs halfway through today’s impeachment proceedings, followed by Daft Punk and a special appearance by Kanye West,” organisers confirmed.

The investigation into president Trump’s alleged scheme to coerce Ukraine’s president into opening an investigation into an election rival or face military aid being withheld is now into its second day, with its findings expected to change “fuck all” in the minds of Trump supporters.

“God damn witch hun’ if ya ask me,” spat Alabama soybean farmer Randy Stevens, who said he will vote for Trump again despite losing thousands in revenue this year due to the ongoing trade war with China, “Mr. Trump is a good man and understands small folk like me more than anyone else I know… he even killed ISIS,” Stevens added, hocking out a large brown pile of tobacco.

The halftime show will also feature an indoor fireworks display. Ever the restrained and dignified leader, president Trump has vowed to continue to incriminate himself and justify the impeachment inquiry on Twitter before ultimately taking to the stand to scream ‘You want the truth? You can’t handle the truth’.

https://waterfordwhispersnews.com/2019/11/14/beyonce-set-to-perform-at-trump-impeachment-halftime-show/

bae-1.jpg

• Haha 1

This current administration has exposed a few people. One of them is Alan Dershowitz. He made one of the most inane arguments in front of the Senate. He always positioned himself as the legal authoritative mind in America. My guess is he wanted to be on the Supreme Court one day. I do not believe he ever was a Democrat or voted for Hillary. He is an opportunist. He's not stupid by any means but his need for relevancy has made him seem stupid in the impeachment trial. 

https://www.businessinsider.com.au/alan-dershowitz-donald-trump-corrupt-president-2016-comment-2020-1

3 years ago, Alan Dershowitz said Trump would be a corrupt president. Now he's part of his impeachment defence team.