Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

42 minutes ago, chocolat steve said:

All presidents in the modern area with a business put their business in a blind trust, or have sold it. Carter did so with his peanut farm. Just because the Dems haven't impeached him for it, doesn't make it not a fact.

https://www.acslaw.org/expertforum/profiting-off-the-presidency-trumps-violations-of-the-emoluments-clauses/

The Mueller Report laid out impeachable offenses for example. Mueller said, he had no power to charge only to give the Congress the information and its up to Congress to impeach. He was right. Trump for example is an un-indicted co conspirator in the Cohen conviction. In any court Trump is also guilty. Cohen did it on behalf of Trump. 

Remember, we have both agreed the Dems are incompetent. There is a laundry list of things and Pelosi said during the Mueller investigation she was not going to back impeachment when it was clear there were impeachable acts. 

Not filing impeachment isn't proof there isn't impeachable acts. There were no impeachment of Nixon. He quit before there was a formal vote. Did Nixon do impeachable things if there was no formal vote in Congress that impeached him? It could be argued (weakly) that drafting impeachment articles but not voting on it, could be regarded as not impeachable. 

Anyway, you asked me for my back up information here it is. 

Your turn. My original question. 

Are they presidents required by law to put their business in a blind trust, or have sell it? NO! your comment is only biased and carries no meaning!

1. President Trump has started no new wars.

2. President Trump has greatly drone strikes.

3. President Trump has reduced unemployment.

4.  President Trump has lobbied to bring business and factories back to the USA.

4. President Trump has greatly improved NAFTA.

5. President Trump has challenged China and gotten Chine to make a start on a level trade agreement.

6. President Trump has been the first president to enter No. Korea.

7, Reference the SOTU message.

etc etc etc

So you never intended to answer the question, just attempt (and failing) to gaslight? Okay. 

PS: If accomplishments (and I could pick apart many on that list) exonerate anyone from impeachment then you should agree that Clinton should never have been, right? 

17 minutes ago, chocolat steve said:

So you never intended to answer the question, just attempt (and failing) to gaslight? Okay. 

PS: If accomplishments (and I could pick apart many on that list) exonerate anyone from impeachment then you should agree that Clinton should never have been, right? 

As usual, it is a waste of time to make replies to you. Good bye, stay with your biased narrative and enjoy the government that you deserve!