Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

2 minutes ago, panadolsandwich said:

Bernie might look like a Muppet, but it's undeniable that he cares about people.  He's known for being the 'king of amendments'.  He managed to include an amendment that pushed through $100 million for community health centers and that is one of only hundreds of his accomplishments.  He's a very savvy politician, he knows you can't change the world by fiat, you just persist and chip away at it, knowing that his opponents are impatient.  People criticize him as being some communist monster.  His vision for America is ambitious, but it's hardly an untried an unproven system he is proposing.  As an intelligent person he recognizes the benefits of the Nordic countries.  There are very powerful invested people that will do almost anything to make sure that will never happen in America.  It's kind of rather intellectually lazy to tar and feather him with this supposed commie propaganda.  

Mr Sandwich I am now full of red wine and got to sleep, awfully sorry. I promise to come back on your comment by tomorrow. Point is: people desire to be lead by persons who appear to be strong. Cavanami for example thinks Trump is a great leader while he is virtually a piece of crap ( Trump). But he believes in him. 09:21 PM German time , got to sleep now. Tired and dizzy.

18 minutes ago, buffalo_bill said:

I am going to build the BuBi library. To cover a larger number of donators from the Evangelists end I shall call it BuBi´s Christian Bookstore . Via satellite TV I occasionally watch US based stations where a well dressed idiot talks to a crowd of mentally displaced believers about God. And at the very end requests a  donation for a Lear Jet. Ti fly to heaven I think.

I'm on board, praise Jesus!  We'll continually predict the end of the world, then revise it again and again.  Of course my price is a personal Lear Jet, and a handsome percentage of the proceeds.  But I will be personally responsible for writing all the propaganda that won't trouble me in the slightest.  I would personally hire a well dressed idiot and train him, much like a monkey to extort money from the gullible. 

My first request though is to not  call it a Christian bookstore.  Just off the top of my head, why not call it something like the 'Infinite wisdom of our Lord'?  Just a working title, so let me know what you think. 

You have to give it to Republicans they are loyal beyond any reason. Bush was supported no matter what, 2 wars, trillions wasted, thousands of lives lost, and when the nail in the coffin happened, the crash he instigated, they didn't disown him, they just stayed quiet. Vocally supporting him would be too much. You wouldn't even be laughed it, it was worse than that. The consequences was worse. 

Same with Trump. Doesn't matter what Trump's performance is. If the economy was in a recession they'd find a way to support him by lying and saying it was the Dems fault for not supporting his actions. 

It's not about doing better. The Republicans know they don't have the numbers. They know they have to lie, cheat, steal, no holds barred, to stay in power so it's justified in that sense. Because the fact is if the Dems vote in numbers, Republicans lose every time and the numbers are saying they are losing voters every year to attrition. 

The hardcore see it as an existential threat. So, any means, literally is justified. ANY no exceptions. There is no line that won't be crossed if they can get away with it. Ironically they "project" this onto the opposition and believe the opposition would or is doing it as well so its an "all is fair in love and war and elections" mentality. There is a cognitive dissonance. "Hey, here is one incident of Obama lying so if Trump lies 5,000 times (documented), its the same"

It's getting painfully obvious and its depressing. But its also a call for action and perhaps adopt the same mindset that the north or the allies had: absolute victory because you can't compromise with despotism. 

41 minutes ago, buffalo_bill said:

Mr Sandwich I am now full of red wine and got to sleep, awfully sorry. I promise to come back on your comment by tomorrow. Point is: people desire to be lead by persons who appear to be strong. Cavanami for example thinks Trump is a great leader while he is virtually a piece of crap ( Trump). But he believes in him. 09:21 PM German time , got to sleep now. Tired and dizzy.

Okay goodnight.  I'm not sure about the forum rules.  I know my English gives you headaches, being a third language I use antiquated words, drop prepositions and tend to rely on a kind of idiosyncratic style I kind of developed for myself as I took up the language. I suppose I should be flattered, I've developed a characteristic style of writing English that is recognizable.  Kind of like yeah, Panadol definitely wrote that.  I do cringe, because there are so many areas where I need to improve my English.  Frankly I'm a bit ashamed that I haven't made more progress.

Anyhow, my German is a bit rusty but if you'd like to talk in German I'd be happy to do that. 

CS, make sure you use your BS to defend Obummer!

Video: Bloomberg Supports Death Panels To Decrease Healthcare Costs

Footage has surfaced of billionaire Democrat presidential candidate and former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg advocating a healthcare system that would deny cancer treatment to the elderly and use funds for young people instead.

Bloomberg explaining how healthcare will “bankrupt us,” unless we deny care to the elderly.

“If you show up with cancer & you’re 95 years old, we should say…there’s no cure, we can’t do anything...

The Democratic presidential candidate’s proposal is similar to Obama-era “death panels,” where doctors refuse to treat patients who are deemed too old or too expensive to care for.

Would you trust a government-run healthcare system to decide whether you deserve to live or die?

http://lenteconservador.com/2020/02/17/video-bloomberg-supports-death-panels-to-decrease-healthcare-costs/