Jump to content
TroyinEwa/Perv

Usa Thread

Recommended Posts

EPIC TRUMP MOVE! THE MAN CLEANING HOUSE OF NEVER-TRUMPERS WAS PREVIOUSLY FIRED BY THE DEEP STATE!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Harvey Weinstein faces at least 5 years in prison after jurors convict him of a criminal sex act and rape

Harvey Weinstein was found guilty Monday of committing a criminal sex act in the first degree involving one woman and rape in the third degree involving another woman.

The disgraced movie mogul facesa a minimum of five years and a maximum of more than two decades in prison. He was handcuffed and taken into custody after the New York jury's verdict.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/02/24/us/harvey-weinstein-trial-verdict/index.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, cavanami said:

Right on cue, the pathetic  liar comes out...you need to get back on your meds and seek professional help. Your issues may well come out during a psychological exam...you may well be suffering from schizophrenia. This is serious, seek help immediately!!!

Schizophrenia is a mental health condition characterized by delusions, hallucinations, and a difficulty distinguishing reality from fantasy.

I will try to do this better. To deal with someone who puts you down, avoid retaliating, even if it's difficult. This will only give the other person the satisfaction of getting a reaction out of you.

Well little man, I see you're projecting again.  The very fact I've got  you riled up by just providing you with facts;  well it tells it all.  Something quite peculiar, when people are so abundantly outclassed that they continue to persist against all odds.   I would say it's a rather common form of masochism.  Don't be ashamed of it little man.  One hint of guidance - no one ever has ever won against me in a game of chess.  I can see so many moves ahead I just can't be beaten. 

I think the banjo duel should go ahead.  It was you that broke the truce.  You can avoid all this by taking the blame - I'll shield you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, panadolsandwich said:

Well little man, I see you're projecting again.  The very fact I've got  you riled up by just providing you with facts;  well it tells it all.  Something quite peculiar, when people are so abundantly outclassed that they continue to persist against all odds.   I would say it's a rather common form of masochism.  Don't be ashamed of it little man.  One hint of guidance - no one ever has ever won against me in a game of chess.  I can see so many moves ahead I just can't be beaten. 

I think the banjo duel should go ahead.  It was you that broke the truce.  You can avoid all this by taking the blame - I'll shield you. 

...and your lying deflection continues...you are sad...get back on your meds!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bernie meltdown and dodges actual questions! Bernie the phony hypocrite!!!

Newsom’s BIG Communist Reveal; Bernie Hearts Castro; 2020 Congressional Races 2.24.20

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, cavanami said:

...and your lying deflection continues...you are sad...get back on your meds!

So you are going to persist with this tired old strategy?  That is what is pathetic to me.  You do realize you are a one trick pony?  Let me forward you a new script.  You are not even presentable.  I don't mind doing this - I mean you are a kind of mucker and I think you're failing in a big way.  I can an will.  Strategy, tactics, and talking points.  Much superior to the shitheads currently doing them -- I could give you that my mucker.  I just can't walk past a job site and see it going so poorly. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, panadolsandwich said:

So you are going to persist with this tired old strategy?  That is what is pathetic to me.  You do realize you are a one trick pony?  Let me forward you a new script.  You are not even presentable.  I don't mind doing this - I mean you are a kind of mucker and I think you're failing in a big way.  I can an will.  Strategy, tactics, and talking points.  Much superior to the shitheads currently doing them -- I could give you that my mucker.  I just can't walk past a job site and see it going so poorly. 

Did you lie? YES

Do you lie? YES

You sealed your own fate and no matter how you try to spin it, you are a liar and you need to get back on your meds and seek professional help.

Grandiose delusions (GD), delusions of grandeur, expansive delusions[1] are a subtype of delusion that occur in patients suffering from a wide range of psychiatric diseases, including two-thirds of patients in manic state of bipolar disorder, half of those with schizophrenia, patients with the grandiose subtype of delusional disorder, and a substantial portion of those with substance abuse disorders.[2][3] GDs are characterized by fantastical beliefs that one is famous, omnipotent, wealthy, or otherwise very powerful. The delusions are generally fantastic and typically have a religious, science fictional, or supernatural theme. There is a relative lack of research into GD, in contrast to persecutory delusions and auditory hallucinations.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Justice Clarence Thomas was the most unqualified justice in decades. Perhaps ever. He is also the worst justice in decades. He went years without asking a question in court. He was basically Justice Scalia's cuckold for all of his tenure on the court siding with him where ever he voted. He's gone full bonkers. He is a tool of the far right and has voted against programs that he benefited from. EVERY school he got into since HS was based on affirmative action programs for minorities, etc. EVERY government appointment he he ever had was by Republicans who appointed based on race so they don't appear bigoted, including his nomination to the Supreme Court where it was said the elder Bush, who had to replace Thurgood Marshall the first black on the court, threw out all candidates who weren't black and conservative. Thomas, who had the lowest rating ever by the American Bar Association for a justice was selected. The man is also a complete idiot. 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/in-dissent-thomas-cites-thomas-arguing-court-should-overrule-decision-authored-by-thomas

In Supreme Court dissent, Thomas cites Thomas in arguing to overturn decision authored by Thomas

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, chocolat steve said:

Justice Clarence Thomas was the most unqualified justice in decades. Perhaps ever. He is also the worst justice in decades. He went years without asking a question in court. He was basically Justice Scalia's cuckold for all of his tenure on the court siding with him where ever he voted. He's gone full bonkers. He is a tool of the far right and has voted against programs that he benefited from. EVERY school he got into since HS was based on affirmative action programs for minorities, etc. EVERY government appointment he he ever had was by Republicans who appointed based on race so they don't appear bigoted, including his nomination to the Supreme Court where it was said the elder Bush, who had to replace Thurgood Marshall the first black on the court, threw out all candidates who weren't black and conservative. Thomas, who had the lowest rating ever by the American Bar Association for a justice was selected. The man is also a complete idiot. 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/in-dissent-thomas-cites-thomas-arguing-court-should-overrule-decision-authored-by-thomas

In Supreme Court dissent, Thomas cites Thomas in arguing to overturn decision authored by Thomas

 

 

 

The justice system that Germany is better then what the USA has.

Presidents appoint justices, mostly based on political bias. This is wrong. Germany has a system more like a unionized system of judges. Germany attempts to take the political bias out of the equation.

Bubi, maybe you can better explain the system in Germnay....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, cavanami said:

Did you lie? YES

Do you lie? YES

You sealed your own fate and no matter how you try to spin it, you are a liar and you need to get back on your meds and seek professional help.

Grandiose delusions (GD), delusions of grandeur, expansive delusions[1] are a subtype of delusion that occur in patients suffering from a wide range of psychiatric diseases, including two-thirds of patients in manic state of bipolar disorder, half of those with schizophrenia, patients with the grandiose subtype of delusional disorder, and a substantial portion of those with substance abuse disorders.[2][3] GDs are characterized by fantastical beliefs that one is famous, omnipotent, wealthy, or otherwise very powerful. The delusions are generally fantastic and typically have a religious, science fictional, or supernatural theme. There is a relative lack of research into GD, in contrast to persecutory delusions and auditory hallucinations.

This is getting tedious.  I can slap you down all month long.  You just keep posting the same old shit.  My guess is no one ever really called you out before.  Muff has become kind of interested in you.  I don't know how anything like this operates,  I'd advise unplugging anything connected to the internet.  Damn it Muff is already back with a report.  He says waffles have become more popular.  Don't add the blueberries yet, I instruct him.  He said that he's got everything, and I'll be looking over it shortly. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...