Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

VIDEO: Woman Screams For Help After TSA Molestation

Video of an incident recorded over the memorial weekend at Sky Harbor International in Phoenix, AZ, documents how the TSA deal with people who are traumatized by grossly invasive enhanced pat downs.

After a woman refused to go through a full body scanner she was pulled aside and made to undergo the pat down procedure. When the TSA agent touched the woman’s breasts, she broke down into tears and screamed for a police officer.

When police officers arrived on the scene they led the woman away and told her that unless she would submit to the full pat down procedure she would not be able to fly.

[color:red]“Why won’t you help me? You’re a police officer why won’t you help me?â€[/color] the woman asks in the video.

All the while the woman’s son was filming the ordeal on his phone, having to constantly fend off threats from TSA agents falsely claiming he was breaking the law. The agents also threatened to confiscate the man’s luggage, even though he had been through the screening process.

The family was previously subjected to similar scrutiny from the TSA at Sky Harbor earlier in the year, prompting them to voice protest over violation of their Constitutional rights.

The previous incident was also captured on video and was evidently remembered by some of the TSA workers who claimed to know that the whole family are "routine troublemakers".

Videos

Odd for an Arizona cop not to help her. [color:red]Maybe he was gay or maybe he didn't want to use his bare hand while he fist fucked her[/color]. Who knows.

Bank of America Gets Pad Locked After Homeowner Forecloses On It :content:

Collier County, Florida - Have you heard the one about a homeowner foreclosing on a bank?

Well, it has happened in Florida and involves a North Carolina based bank.

Instead of Bank of America foreclosing on some Florida homeowner, the homeowners had sheriff's deputies foreclose on the bank.

It started five months ago when Bank of America filed foreclosure papers on the home of a couple, who didn't owe a dime on their home.

The couple said they paid cash for the house.

The case went to court and the homeowners were able to prove they didn't owe Bank of America anything on the house. In fact, it was proven that the couple never even had a mortgage bill to pay.

A Collier County Judge agreed and after the hearing, Bank of America was ordered, by the court to pay the legal fees of the homeowners', Maurenn Nyergers and her husband.

The Judge said the bank wrongfully tried to foreclose on the Nyergers' house.

[color:red]So, how did it end with bank being foreclosed on?[/color] [color:red]After more than 5 months of the judge's ruling, the bank still hadn't paid the legal fees, and the homeowner's attorney did exactly what the bank tried to do to the homeowners. He seized the bank's assets.

"They've ignored our calls, ignored our letters, legally this is the next step to get my clients compensated, " attorney Todd Allen told CBS.[/color]

[color:red]Sheriff's deputies, movers, and the Nyergers' attorney went to the bank and foreclosed on it. The attorney gave instructions to to remove desks, computers, copiers, filing cabinets and any cash in the teller's drawers.[/color]

[color:red]After about an hour of being locked out of the bank, the bank manager handed the attorney a check for the legal fees.

"As a foreclosure defense attorney this is sweet justice" says Allen.[/color]

Allen says this is something that he sees often in court, banks making errors because they didn't investigate the foreclosure and it becomes a lengthy and expensive battle for the homeowner.

Link

I have an intense dislike of Bank of America, although I have one checking account with them to make it easier to direct deposit my trust fund check (B of A handles the trust). They have the highest fees for overdrafts. They process checks 24/7 (and process checks that are debiting an account much faster than they process deposits). Once that overdraft hits your account, you are liable for the $35 charge (I have another bank that has provisional charges to your account when a debit or check comes in. As long as you cover it by the end of the day, there is no charge). Managers of B of A are paid and promoted according to how much they can screw out of their customers with fees. Its not surprising that they wouldn't pay the legal fees. If it were me, I would have kept everything taken from the bank for a few days and let the manager explain to his boss why the bank was closed for a few days. In my case, the trust is being dissolved this month, the money is being put in my B of A account. I will then close the account and have nothing further to do with B of A.

Edited by Guest

Bank of America Gets Pad Locked After Homeowner Forecloses On It :content:

Collier County, Florida - Have you heard the one about a homeowner foreclosing on a bank?

Well, it has happened in Florida and involves a North Carolina based bank.

Instead of Bank of America foreclosing on some Florida homeowner, the homeowners had sheriff's deputies foreclose on the bank.

It started five months ago when Bank of America filed foreclosure papers on the home of a couple, who didn't owe a dime on their home.

The couple said they paid cash for the house.

The case went to court and the homeowners were able to prove they didn't owe Bank of America anything on the house. In fact, it was proven that the couple never even had a mortgage bill to pay.

A Collier County Judge agreed and after the hearing, Bank of America was ordered, by the court to pay the legal fees of the homeowners', Maurenn Nyergers and her husband.

The Judge said the bank wrongfully tried to foreclose on the Nyergers' house.

[color:red]So, how did it end with bank being foreclosed on?[/color] [color:red]After more than 5 months of the judge's ruling, the bank still hadn't paid the legal fees, and the homeowner's attorney did exactly what the bank tried to do to the homeowners. He seized the bank's assets.

"They've ignored our calls, ignored our letters, legally this is the next step to get my clients compensated, " attorney Todd Allen told CBS.[/color]

[color:red]Sheriff's deputies, movers, and the Nyergers' attorney went to the bank and foreclosed on it. The attorney gave instructions to to remove desks, computers, copiers, filing cabinets and any cash in the teller's drawers.[/color]

[color:red]After about an hour of being locked out of the bank, the bank manager handed the attorney a check for the legal fees.

"As a foreclosure defense attorney this is sweet justice" says Allen.[/color]

Allen says this is something that he sees often in court, banks making errors because they didn't investigate the foreclosure and it becomes a lengthy and expensive battle for the homeowner.

Link

This type of shit happens a lot more then it should.

Back in April I got a bill from a hospital demanding payment of over $1000.00 to be sent to the hospital's P.O. Box. The letter had no physical address, no explanation what the bill was for and no phone number. I went to the hospital and demanded to know what this bill was for since I have not used that hospital before.. No answer.

Last Saturday I got another letter from the same hospital. I called them and told them this was suppose to have been settled back in April. I told them my insurance had sent them a letter telling them what they were doing was a criminal offense. Still no reply. Then I contacted my insurance company and told them what had happened. They asked me to call the hospital and give my insurance number to them to call. The hospital claimed they can not make calls. After talking with them for 5 minutes, the woman said they were talking to my insurance. And then I asked her why did she say she could not call my insurance..... no response. Then I called my insurance and found out the hospital had not called them. Just another lie.

Then the insurance called the hospital and they told me the hospital was very nice .... especially when they informed them they were breaking the law..... again.

I have an intense dislike of Bank of America, although I have one checking account with them to make it easier to direct deposit my trust fund check (B of A handles the trust). They have the highest fees for overdrafts. They process checks 24/7 (and process checks that are debiting an account much faster than they process deposits). Once that overdraft hits your account, you are liable for the $35 charge (I have another bank that has provisional charges to your account when a debit or check comes in. As long as you cover it by the end of the day, there is no charge). Managers of B of A are paid and promoted according to how much they can screw out of their customers with fees. Its not surprising that they wouldn't pay the legal fees. If it were me, I would have kept everything taken from the bank for a few days and let the manager explain to his boss why the bank was closed for a few days. In my case, the trust is being dissolved this month, the money is being put in my B of A account. I will then close the account and have nothing further to do with B of A.

Chase is another bank that is out to screw every customer they can!

I closed all my accounts with Chase after they lowered their interest rates to below what I was getting in my checking account at another bank!

B of A, I used my B of A ATM card twice and I got charged $5 USD from B of A since they deemed it a "foreign transaction"...I will be closing my account with them later this month!!

Dept. of Education breaks down Stockton man's door

STOCKTON, CA - Kenneth Wright does not have a criminal record and he had no reason to believe a S.W.A.T team would be breaking down his door at 6 a.m. on Tuesday.

"I look out of my window and I see 15 police officers," Wright said.

Wright came downstairs in his boxer shorts as a S.W.A.T team barged through his front door. Wright said an officer grabbed him by the neck and led him outside on his front lawn.

"He had his knee on my back and I had no idea why they were there," Wright said.

[color:red]According to Wright, officers also woke his three young children ages 3, 7, and 11 and put them in a Stockton police patrol car with him. Officers then searched his house.[/color]

[color:red]As it turned out, the person law enforcement was looking for was not there - Wright's estranged wife.[/color]

"They put me in handcuffs in that hot patrol car for six hours, traumatizing my kids," Wright said.

Wright said he later went to the mayor and Stockton Police Department, but the City of Stockton said it had nothing to do with Wright's search warrant.

The U.S. Department of Education issued the search and called in the S.W.A.T for his wife's defaulted student loans.

[color:red]"They busted down my door for this," Wright said. "It wasn't even me."[/color]

According to the Department of Education's Office of the Inspector General, the case can't be discussed publicly until it is closed, but a spokesperson did confirm that the department did issue the search warrant at Wright's home.

The Office of the Inspector General has a law enforcement branch of federal agents that carry out search warrants and investigations.

Stockton Police Department said it was asked by federal agents to provide one officer and one patrol car just for a police presence when carrying out the search warrant.

Stockton police did not participate in breaking Wright's door, handcuffing him, or searching his home.

"All I want is an apology for me and my kids and for them to get me a new door," Wright said.

KXTV