Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

On 3/10/2020 at 7:10 PM, buffalo_bill said:

Whenever I see Pence standing obediently behind his master I am thinking of my dachshunds showing a lot more dignity even in moments of sins. What a bunch of ambassadors of misery has invaded the White House.

What a great comment!  I especially like your 'ambassadors of misery'. 

I can't quite mind where I read this quote, most likely from a Russian novel, when a man walked passed an estate - "Even the dogs wouldn't deign to bark at him".  The implication being that the dogs had too much contempt and dignity to even bark at him. 

I mean it's annoying to walk past a house and have a dog relentlessly bark at you; but how would you feel if the dog thought you were below their contempt and wouldn't bother.  I mean that's pretty low. 

So you nailed it on the head.  These are people beneath even a dog's contempt.  Dogs are loyal, but they do have dignity and great spirit of character. 

11 hours ago, buffalo_bill said:

Time has come to put President Trump away into a safe house somewhere in the mountains and let somebody competent run the US, maybe from McKinsey or the army or just anybody caught on the road with a lasso. Can´t get any worse.

USA is now officially being run by an idiocracy.  At this point just grab (or lasso) anyone off the street, and they would be more competent.  People like to say that he's suffering dementia, but I completely disagree with this - he has always been a fucking idiot.  You could have said at any point of his life that he was suffering dementia. 

He's always been sick in the head - from kindergarten to now.  Given $500 million inheritance (whilst insisting he's a self made man), he's squandered all of it - most likely somewhere nearly $1 billion in debt I'd estimate.  Why doesn't he release his tax returns?  Even a homeless bum with a couple of bucks in his cup is richer than him. 

Mr Sandwich , I am sure the Donald when he sits in  bed late night dealing with his Twitter account is an entirely unhappy person . He would know that his wife hates him and that the rest of the world ( - 45.000.000  Americans ) laughs about him . How could anybody who has become President of the US ever behave like such an idiot? Being aware of any such enormous deficit needs compensation and that is why he behaves like  he does . The man needs treatment . What I recently note is that he looks exhausted even if yelling at a crowd of followers . I start feeling sorry for him , he couldn´t fall deeper .

1 hour ago, panadolsandwich said:

USA is now officially being run by an idiocracy.  At this point just grab (or lasso) anyone off the street, and they would be more competent.  People like to say that he's suffering dementia, but I completely disagree with this - he has always been a fucking idiot.  You could have said at any point of his life that he was suffering dementia. 

He's always been sick in the head - from kindergarten to now.  Given $500 million inheritance (whilst insisting he's a self made man), he's squandered all of it - most likely somewhere nearly $1 billion in debt I'd estimate.  Why doesn't he release his tax returns?  Even a homeless bum with a couple of bucks in his cup is richer than him. 

Now? PS, it wasn't like before the election we thought we were getting Churchill and were fooled after. He was a known incompetent and carnival barker. He was elected warts and all. He was deemed by almost half to be fully fit to run the country. 

I know I sound like a broken record but by far the scariest thing is that the world's biggest economy and military and arguably most powerful politically (albeit because of both the aforementioned) was elected by a scary percentage of the populace knowing full well who he is. The scary thing is how many people are so pathologically married to their party and ideology that they have seemingly thrown caution to the wind and willing to risk literally life and liberty. 

You elect a President to either bring back good times if you are suffering or maintain and improve on good times if its happening. Secondly, to have the wherewithal to keep a level head when you have a global event and act wisely. 

History has shown the consequences of choosing the right or wrong person for such events. 

Herbert Hoover in the 1929 crash

Hitler and Chamberlain in the 1930s build up to WW2

Konrad Adenauer in post war Germany

JFK in the Cuban Missile Crisis

Bush in the aftermath of 911

Does any sane person believe Trump has the mindset to navigate a 'Black Swan' event? So, you ask CS what could he have done differently. Glad you asked. Private, non publicized meeting called with Schumer, Pelosi, McConnell, Biden, possibly Sanders and say this event is beyond politics. Millions of lives are at stake. The economy of the nation is at stake. Lets work together and leave the politics aside until after the event. No one takes credit or gives blame for it during the process. We show a united front. People are looking for leadership as well as unity. No cameras, no reporters, keep it as secret as possible. If any of the persons involved do not go along, it will get out. You can't keep such momentous things totally private. 

If Fox News or CNN try to publicize it all parties squash it. He calls his counterparts around the globe as well as international health organizations for a meeting with all relevant leaders. Show some god damn leadership as well as teamwork. 

Starting to hit home now, Trumpanzees ::

Houston Rodeo canceled over coronavirus concerns, 

Mayor Sylvester Turner on Wednesday ordered the shutdown of the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo due to concerns about coronavirus after a Montgomery County man with no recent travel history tested positive for COVID-19...

RodeoClown1.jpg

https://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/houston/article/houston-rodeo-shut-down-coronavirus-concerns-15123010.php

4 hours ago, buffalo_bill said:

Mr Sandwich , I am sure the Donald when he sits in  bed late night dealing with his Twitter account is an entirely unhappy person . He would know that his wife hates him and that the rest of the world ( - 45.000.000  Americans ) laughs about him . How could anybody who has become President of the US ever behave like such an idiot? Being aware of any such enormous deficit needs compensation and that is why he behaves like  he does . The man needs treatment . What I recently note is that he looks exhausted even if yelling at a crowd of followers . I start feeling sorry for him , he couldn´t fall deeper .

I am absolutely sure he cries a lot when he is alone.  Not just because his eyes are always puffed up, but from a simple psychological analysis. 

There are so many recordings of his behavior it is rather simple.  I would estimate his IQ to be perhaps 70 at the most (on the brink of being intellectually disabled) - I'm not being mean here, that is what I genuinely think.  But when you couple the low IQ with multiple psychological disorders, normally these kind of people would be put in a care home.  So what happens in the USA when someone like that is given $500 million and they wind him up like a clockwork toy to run a slumlord real estate empire? 

Ever seen the ''Back to the future" films?  In 1989 they were already making a mockery of him - and it's eerily prescient. 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/entertainthis/2015/10/21/believe-back-future-predicted-trumps-run/74359844/