Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Certainly world wide disruption, people will start seeing value in things like food, friendships and civilised attitudes.

Though the warmongers may well sense opportunity.

One of those times when I'm glad to live on an Island nation, far from the madding crowd

Mr Cavanami, for a change I started listening to this Trump addict til 3:41 minutes duration. He explains the world that Nixon , "slick Willy" and OF COURSE Obama are basically responsible for the virus spreading through America because they opened the US towards China. People listening to the Blackpatriot regularly should have their brains recalibrated.

9 minutes ago, buffalo_bill said:

Mr Cavanami, for a change I started listening to this Trump addict til 3:41 minutes duration. He explains the world that Nixon , "slick Willy" and OF COURSE Obama are basically responsible for the virus spreading through America because they opened the US towards China. People listening to the Blackpatriot regularly should have their brains recalibrated.

Bubi,

Get back on your meds...nothing was said about the virus during the first 3:41...it appears you need to be recalibrated 5555

Donny does it again ::

Trump claimed he “always viewed” coronavirus as a “pandemic long before it was called a pandemic” despite repeatedly minimizing and mocking concern about the threat it posed to Americans. Since January, Trump has boasted that “we have it totally under control”; that “one day” the coronavirus will “disappear” like a “miracle”; that “it’s going to work out fine” because of the “warm weather” in April; that coronavirus is a “new hoax” by Democrats; and to “Just stay calm. It will go away.” (New York Times / CNBCPolitico)

breath.png.ab8352b4d4202eaf291387b687a13fc7.png

What? going to hold your breath till it goes away?

Mainly the Pentagon but there is a scenario for all types of events. The government has been running models and plans for all matter of events. Some are expected: a major earthquake hits California. A bigger than usual hurricane hits Florida or Texas or points inbetween. A nuclear war. All major countries have experimented with chemical and germ warfare and have sought to weaponize diseases. The government knows this is a possibility. The military, FEMA and various parts of the government has run a scenario about some sort of outbreak that could become epidemic or pandemic. They know this. 

My guess is why we are running this ineptly is because 1. Trump listened to Kushner instead of the people who know what is going on and 2. He gutted the areas and people who knew what to do and what the plan was. 

Trump should not be blamed for the outbreak, that is unfair. Trump should be blamed for HOW he responded to the virus. No leader responds perfectly. But they can do most things right. Bush had to deal with SARS, Obama with H1N1 and both made mistakes but not bad enough to exasperate it. We don't think about SARS or H1N1 as much of a threat. The WHO and international agencies didn't do things perfectl in Zaire and other ebola hotspots, but they dealt with it well enough to make it go back underground. 

Finally, as I said before, THIS is one of the primary reasons you chose a President. Anyone can manage good times. It's when the global events, historical events happen that you need someone in there with a level head and common sense and able to project strength and clarity of plan to the people. 

He ain't it. 

The fake news media catching Trump in a lie. What about the low unemployment rate? What about the record stock market a month ago? These media outlets are never Trumpers. Seeking the libtard agenda. 

(PS: How did I do? )

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/coronavirus-video-trump-pandemic-team-cut-2018-a9405191.html

Video emerges showing Trump talking about cutting pandemic team in 2018, despite saying last week 'I didn't know about it'