Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

12 hours ago, cavanami said:
The Dems are total liars and traitors to the USA citizens!!!

The senate has BLOCKED the Corona stimulus bill. Nobody is getting checks. ALL DEMOCRATS VOTED NO.

Remember this moment voters

Lets be accurate. BOTH parties are using the tragedy for non Covid19 specific things. 

The Dems are using it to attach progressive items like climate change/emissions, student loan forgiveness, and other things. 

The GOP is using it as a gigantic slush fund with no accountability or way of the public to know what happened to the money. 

The Dems voted no because of that. McConnell wants to give the Treasury Security the ability to give 500 billion dollars to whomever he wants, for whatever reason and without any accountability at all and no transparency. Do you think that is a good reason to vote no? 

I would totally agree to remove the progressive attachments. I agree with the ideology but those items should be strong enough to pass on their own. This should be be politicized in anyway. I think the bill should be as politically pure as possible. From both sides. The progressive attachments help the masses. However, they should be enacted under regular congressional means. I do believe they should be able to stand on their own merits and if they can't be passed, get the votes in election time, the traditional way. 

The GOP is so corrupt though, even moreso. The slush fund is a bailout for the people who fucked up the economy. 

1 hour ago, cavanami said:

The DOCTOR from Kansas City has a network of 30,000 doctors around the world.

You should have listened to the full episode so you could learn something...

Cav I could not be arsed to listen 1 hour to this drivel therefore the question: does anybody  have a clean study that shows anything concrete?

YMCA by The Village People has inspired partygoers to wave their arms around on countless dancefloors since 1978.

It's feelgood. It's camp. It's cheesy. The US Library of Congress has also now decided it is historically important.

The library has added the disco classic to its National Recording Registry, which preserves for posterity audio that is "culturally, historically or aesthetically significant".

The government, more specifically, the Penatgon, the Department of Defense have done a lot of scenarios an 'what ifs?'. The movies we see about government secret plans aren't born out of some Hollywood screenwriter's mind. It's based on actual facts. They research things like that as a screenwriter. I have 1 or 2 struggling sreenwriter friends in LA and they tell you, you don't write about things you don't research first. Even if its tangential. 

That said, I find it very, very hard to believe the defense department doesn't have a paper on pandemics. One thing that is a fact is that there within the government there has always been people who study such possibilities. But we are now struggling on how to cope with one when its hit us. So, something within the government is not right. Either they have forgone the plans that were recommended on some internal white paper on it or we got rid of the people and/or departments that are related to it. 

Furthermore, there are many non governmental or affiliated civilian people and organizations who have studied this from professors at universities, think tanks, research facilities, etc. I am sure there are internal voices in the government as well as external who have some sort of readiness plan or at the very least a list of things that needs to be in place for this sort of inevitability. Especially given the fact that the major countries all have extensive biochemical weapon including contagions. 

Something isn't right. 

Steve thats why there are so many Zombie movies. Or, plots about people behaving in a manner that is not normal or sane, like Cav.

I'm not one who believes Hollywood is a propaganda arm of the establishment. I do believe that the feckless of society (roughly all those with an IQ of 0~100) will believe anything.

And that like feckless everywhere, they will follow their leader in times of "what should I do?".

As it happens most of the world has effective leaders. Then there's the USA, and Donald Trump lying his ass off.

8 hours ago, cavanami said:

The DOCTOR from Kansas City has a network of 30,000 doctors around the world.

You should have listened to the full episode so you could learn something...

Cav, the SANE people from the world have a network of 6 billion sane people around the world.

We are telling you, you are too stupid to understand what is good for you. And you are certainly dumber than Trump.

Posting fringe inanity all the time, will only get you opprobrium.

The preview of the upcoming Demographic Wars has begun. 

Several times on this thread, I have warned about the millennials being very resentful of the baby boomer generation. Most of the responses were unsympathetic...lol and was a litany of their faults. Its a war the older generation simply can't win. 

There are numerous videos of young spring breakers openly snubbing their noses as the quarantine and openly bragging they can't die from the virus (not true in some instances) but you boomers will. The police in some areas are looking to thwart groups of kids playing a game where they breathe closely on, sneeze or cough on fruits and vegetables at the supermarket. The anger against the older generations is real and now it seems its at the point where they really don't care about the deaths. Its at that point. We have a preview of it in Japan. A society built on honoring the elderly. Those of you who live in Japan know of young people literally abandoning the elderly. Korea has a similar but smaller issue of that. 

The biggest generational wealth transfer in history of mankind has begun and eventually the millennial will end up with that money. The ones of this generation will get into politics and other institutions and they will not be kind in policies, laws, regulations and money regarding the elderly.

As I stated before, they grew up knowing nothing but wars. Their entire conscious lives they saw 2 wars (Afghanistan and Iraq), a crash, and a life of college debt that their preceding generations did not have to endure. Lastly, they know they have inherited the biggest credit card in history, the national debt that they know they didn't incur but have inherited it by a generation that knowingly did it to them. The anger is real. And its not going to end pretty and YOU WILL LOSE.

Can Trump get away with 2 million dead Americans?

He's messaging that he's fighting the bilgiest, invisbible (yes he said invisbible) enemy, he want's to be a "wartime president".

Election 7 months... fall out from Virus, 7 years.

9 minutes ago, Coss said:

Steve thats why there are so many Zombie movies. Or, plots about people behaving in a manner that is not normal or sane, like Cav.

I'm not one who believes Hollywood is a propaganda arm of the establishment. I do believe that the feckless of society (roughly all those with an IQ of 0~100) will believe anything.

And that like feckless everywhere, they will follow their leader in times of "what should I do?".

As it happens most of the world has effective leaders. Then there's the USA, and Donald Trump lying his ass off.

Then there is us, but a few of my British friends say the same about Boris. Some refer to him as Donald Trump lite