Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

It's a patchwork health system, Coss. This current crisis proves that a decentralized, for profit health care system is the worse possible thing to have in a pandemic. With a viable national healthcare system, resources can be far easier to coordinate and needs distributed appropriately but the present administration and party is not only against it but under the cover of the crisis is working to dismantle the remnants of national healthcare because Obama is the one who made it. This is denying more people from access to healthcare. 

On 3/27/2020 at 5:08 AM, cavanami said:

CS

Waiting for you to walk back the fake news that you posted...it has been completely exposed that the man...

1. self medicated

2. ingested a fish cleaning chemical

Far cry from what President Trump was saying...waiting for you to walk your BS news back....yeah, right, like you will even walk it back!

I want to revisit this again. Exactly what should I walk back? I posted the article. My comments said its a Trump state with likely Fox News viewers. Its a public article. You make up your own mind. lol. 

What did I do that was wrong? I shouldn't have posted it? You stated 2 things the article said the man did. You left out the article's statements on what Trump said about the chemicals. Was the article wrong? If Trump did not say it, your beef is with the author of the article not me, but they wouldn't have posted if he hadn't. NBC news isn't some right wing black guy in his mother's basement, wearing boxers (to be fair, I'm black and wearing my boxers as I write this ;) )  making tin foil hat statements. It's a legitimate news source. 

Utubery aside ::

USA is ~ 5% of the world population, and ~ 18% of the covid-19 cases

14 days ago :: Trump told supporters at a rally in New Hampshire in early March that the virus will be gone by April, claiming that when temperatures rise, “the virus” will “miraculously” go away. Chinese President Xi Jinping has said the same, Trump said. https://www.marketwatch.com/story/trump-believes-coronavirus-will-vanish-with-april-temps-experts-are-skeptical-warm-weather-alone-is-enough-2020-03-12

Trump Now Claims He Always Knew the Coronavirus Would Be a Pandemic.  The president tried to rewrite his history with advising Americans about the coronavirus. His own words prove him wrong.  https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/17/us/politics/trump-coronavirus.html

DOCTOR TRUMP

1303086505_DRTRUMP.png.86d2580e255c91743d88c2508869873f.png

His support is doubling down. I've heard someone describe politics in America as a religion. It's literally how people really view their politics if we are using the dynamics of religion applied to how politics is practiced, especially on the right. But to be fair, it can run across the spectrum, but the far right know they are in the minority and have a bunker mentality the same as early Christians and the Romans. 

Trumpism is a cult. 

A Czech news site on Monday (March 23) revealed that 80 percent of the much-touted traunch of Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) rapid test kits "donated" from China are faulty, forcing healthcare workers to rely on conventional laboratory tests.

...  the tests yield both false positive and negative results. "We tested those who searched for a sampling point. Fortunately, we were so farsighted that samples were immediately compared with traditional tests, and that just proved the error rate of the [Chinese rapid] tests, ”said Svrcinova.

https://www.taiwannews.com.tw/en/news/3903937