Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

5 hours ago, cavanami said:

CS

...and you and other blame President Trump for their own stupidity! TDS stage 5!!!

The Pure Propaganda of Fish Tank Chloroquine and Trump Derangement Syndrome

At least leather jacket boy, knows it's a fish tank chemical and not a, Quote: "fish cleaning" chemical like  Cav, our resident fuckwit,  thinks it is.

13 hours ago, Coss said:

USA is ~ 5% of the world population, and ~ 18% of the covid-19 cases

Herr coss, would you in the name of truth And science please refrain from such calculation. Just wait a few weeks til the Virus shall have settled in africa and south america. Numbers will be devastating such as in north america. reading the papers i believe the us people still not take the rolling wave serious enough. 

Q: What is an Economic Stimulus payment?
A: It is money that the federal government will send to taxpayers.
Q: Where will the government get this money?
A: From taxpayers.
Q: So the government is giving me back my own money?
A: Only a smidgen of it.
Q: What is the purpose of this payment?
A: The plan is for you to use the money to purchase a high definition television set, a new iPad, or a new SUV, thus stimulating the economy.
Q: Isn’t that stimulating the economy of China?
A: Shut up.

Below is some helpful advice on how to best help the U. S. economy and spend your stimulus check wisely:
* If you spend the stimulus money at Walmart, the money will go to China or Sri Lanka.
* if you spend it on gasoline, your money goes to the Arabs.
* if you purchase a phone or computer, it goes to India,Taiwan or China.
* if you purchase fruit and vegetables, it will go to Mexico, Honduras, and Guatemala.
* if you buy an efficient car, it will go to Japan or Korea.
* if you purchase useless stuff, it goes to Taiwan.
* if you pay your credit card off, or buy stock, it will go to management bonuses and they will hide it offshore.

Instead keep the money in America by:
(1) Spending it at a socially-distanced yard sale, or
(2) Get takeout from a restaurant, or
(3) Spend it on prostitutes, or
(4) Beer, or
(5) Tattoos
(These are the only American businesses still operating in the U.S.)

CONCLUSION: Get takeout with a tattooed prostitute that you met at a yard sale and drink beer all day.

7 hours ago, buffalo_bill said:

Herr coss, would you in the name of truth And science please refrain from such calculation. Just wait a few weeks til the Virus shall have settled in africa and south america. Numbers will be devastating such as in north america. reading the papers i believe the us people still not take the rolling wave serious enough. 

Oh yes, the numbers will be very different in a couple of weeks.

In deference to your good mind, I will refrain from pointing out the obvious, though it can be instructive, to know how any country is faring, per capita.

Clarification: " in the name of truth And science" - I still think that, rough numbers, 6.5 billion x 5% = 325 million  which is roughly the population of an un-named country. I use '~' in the original post to denote approximation.

Another Clarification: in the original post, the percentage of reported cases of Covid-19 was obtained from the then, latest chart, in the media. Perhaps league tables, are not the best representation of the situation.

Consider me reprimanded.

5 minutes ago, baa99 said:

The numbers in Georgia (USA) are looking bad. 25% of cases results in hospitalization. There is a 3% death rate. People with symptoms and have tested negative for the flu still can not get a CV-19 test! :shakehead

There's a very good (free if you provide your or any, email address) article here https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/28/us/testing-coronavirus-pandemic.html  wot explains the testing to date in 'merica.

an excerpt ::

"...The president boasted on Tuesday that the United States had “created a new system that now we are doing unbelievably big numbers” of tests for the virus. The U.S., he said, had done more testing for the coronavirus in the last eight days than South Korea had done in eight weeks.

Yet hospitals and clinics across the country still must deny tests to those with milder symptoms, trying to save them for the most serious cases, and they often wait a week for results. In tacit acknowledgment of the shortage, Mr. Trump asked South Korea’s president on Monday to send as many test kits as possible from the 100,000 produced there daily, more than the country needs.... "

*note: not science - 

Medical Expert Who Corrects Trump Is Now a Target of the Far Right

...At a White House briefing on the coronavirus on March 20, President Trump called the State Department the “Deep State Department.” Behind him, Dr. Anthony S. Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, dropped his head and rubbed his forehead.

Some thought Dr. Fauci was slighting the president, leading to a vitriolic online reaction. On Twitter and Facebook, a post that falsely claimed he was part of a secret cabal who opposed Mr. Trump was soon shared thousands of times, reaching roughly 1.5 million people...