Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

9 minutes ago, chocolat steve said:

With all due respect Cav, what does Italy thanking Trump have to do with his overall handling of things? 

Mr Steve, would you please refrain from disturbing Mr Cavanami who is supposed to search through the whole internet at these very moments for answers to my question.

16 minutes ago, chocolat steve said:

With all due respect Cav, what does Italy thanking Trump have to do with his overall handling of things? 

It shows that those hating Trump are not correct. How many times have you or others slammed Trump for playing bad with our allies? Italy is one of our allies and thanks Trump!

58 minutes ago, cavanami said:

It shows that those hating Trump are not correct. How many times have you or others slammed Trump for playing bad with our allies? Italy is one of our allies and thanks Trump!

What has he done for them, question repeated. Cannot find anything.

New to me that Trump suddenly cares about allies by the way .

3 hours ago, cavanami said:

I will respectfully but vehemently disagree Trump helping Italy with some thing or another with regards to the crisis, in one incident shows he has been good or has a good relationship with our allies. Italy is desperate. It's a good thing he helped if he did. Nothing more than any other president, but he should be applauded anyway. Partly for the act itself, no matter if it would have been by any other president but partly because its a surprise given his character. 

It's simply not true Cav. Its the exception to the rule. Prior to the crisis I repeated a few times we have no reliable allies. I didn't hear any thing contradicting that. Why? Because it was a fact.The UK  Canada, Israel, is whom I would say are our closest allies. Mexico is a trading partner but the relationship has always been more economic than a genuine friendship. 

We know what the UK thinks of him from the leaked reports. He and the Canadian PM are estranged. As for Israel, Bibi sees him as a useful idiot to fulfill his domestic and foreign agenda. American Jews, the domestic extension of the Israelis,  via AIPAC, don't trust him, because he harbors people with anti-semetic views. 

We are alone and isolated. First time since possibly the Vietnam war. Unnecessarily so. If we had another 911, could anyone say with confidence he could muster any support? 

..but I have given him some points. In a way. I have repeatedly said he was right to address both the trade imbalance with China and NAFTA. He made it a priority. And made a much more concerted effort than his predecessors. However, his execution failed. China's trade balance improved in their favor despite the sanctions and the new NAFTA is not visibly better than the old. A few improvements but not worth the effort. It's better than nothing but if read any article that describes it compared to the old, its not a huge improvement. But I'd be petty to say it wasn't an improvement. It is. 

The China trade war resulted in us having to bailout farmers. It has a net cost to us so far by tens of billions. Again, I think his making it a priority should be applauded. But you don't get points for taking on China, you get points for winning.

Is Trump right that the WHO are, in part, corrupt? Absolutely. That was already known. We have a fairly significant amount of say within that and other international organizations. Trump is passing blame though in terms of the pandemic. We have never relied on the WHO to tell us there is a possibility of an epidemic. We have more than enough resources. We didn't rely on WHO for SARS, H1, Ebola, etc. 

It's one of many pass the buck and pass the blame sleight of hand Trump does cover over his own incompetence. It's clear from the early reports where Republicans within the Congress read the reports and acted accordingly. They were privy to far less information than what the White House gets. It's the administration that briefs them or agencies that the administration controls that puts together the reports. 

He fucked up. No other way to say it. It's not like his ineptness is a surprise. 

• Haha 1

To put some German people at ease...many were suckered by the fake news...

Trump Applauds “Corrected Fake News” on American “Piracy” of PPE

A spokesperson for the U.S. embassy in Thailand has confirmed that the United States did not divert a shipment of face masks bound for Germany from an airport in Bangkok, as falsely claimed on Friday by Berlin’s Senator of the Interior, Andreas Geisel. The left-wing German politician had claimed that in an “act of modern piracy,” 200,000 Germany-bound masks had been “confiscated” in Bangkok before being diverted to the United States.

According to Reuters, U.S. embassy spokeswoman for Thailand Jillian Bonnardeaux said that “The United States Government did not take any action to divert any 3M supplies that were destined to Germany nor did we have any knowledge of such a shipment.” Among other products, 3M manufactures N95 face-masks deemed essential personal protective equipment (PPE) for police, medical practitioners, and emergency services in the fight to control the CCP (Chinese Communist Party) virus, commonly known as the novel coronavirus.

“We remain concerned about pervasive attempts to divide international efforts through unsourced, unattributed disinformation campaigns,” said Bonnardeaux...

http://www.efreenews.com/a/trump-applauds-corrected-fake-news-on-american-piracy-of-ppe