Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

3 hours ago, chocolat steve said:

Predictions ...

A related matter.

Attention Whores will find that Attention Whoring, will not get as much positive approval, as they're used to getting, indeed it will become quite unpopular to be an attention whore.

200410161834-bin-isolation-outing-facebo

drerss.jpg.0f2675a97b8ae54d22ae52519939efd2.jpg

Pants.jpg.756f8d749fb1dc6f3b56c69007b4240c.jpg

About a year ago I posited the question, what's going to happen if people stopped being tourists? if they one day decided that they didn't need to travel for the purpose of spending time and money in another location?

I had no way of knowing that this could happen soon and that a virus could be the cause.

I thought that it might be a change in fashion, like all the women deciding to wear bras again, after the 60s. But it has happened. The prediction on this, hinges on, will Tourism start up again? Money will beg, for this huge industry to return to it's former glory, but remember when everyone had to have a Yoyo, world wide? Now they don't , indeed very few know what a Yoyo is.

Back to the USA,  we all know that Antibiotics don't affect viruses and are thereto useless against them.

Donald:

"This is very complex, this is a brilliant enemy, you know this is a brilliant enemy," he told reporters at a coronavirus task force briefing at the White House on Friday.

"They develop drugs like the antibiotics … you see … antibiotics used to solve every problem. Now one of the biggest problems the world is the germ has gotten so brilliant that the antibiotic cannot keep up with it.

"And they're constantly trying to come up with a new … people go to the hospital and they catch … they go for a heart operation — that's no problem — but they end up dying from … from … problems.

"You know the problems I'm talking about."

Trump added: "There's a whole genius to it. It's hidden but it's very smart."

Even Cav is smarter than this.

On 4/12/2020 at 5:35 AM, cavanami said:

Dr. Ron Paul, former US Representataive from Kentucky, calls on President Trump to fire Dr. Fauci, saying he and other leftists are rising to the level of tyrants ruling over the American people without legal authority. ...... Real data, not that used by Fauci and his minions, show that ony 150 Americans have died as a direct result of COVID-19 as all of the others (over 16,000) had pre-existing conditions that may have been the primary causation. A study coming out from Germany shows the mortality rate due to the Plandemic is on 0.37%, five times lower than the numbers being reported.

Mr. Cavanami no insult intended but you should apply for a brain surgery.