Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

and good for a chuckle - all you have to do to get Trump to say something stupid is write him a letter.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/apr/24/revealed-leader-group-peddling-bleach-cure-lobbied-trump-coronavirus

I have just sent a letter to Mr Trump promoting the use of 750 ml Spätburgunder as a complete cure for virus and warts.

Soon to be world news.

3 hours ago, Coss said:

and good for a chuckle - all you have to do to get Trump to say something stupid is write him a letter.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/apr/24/revealed-leader-group-peddling-bleach-cure-lobbied-trump-coronavirus

I have just sent a letter to Mr Trump promoting the use of 750 ml Spätburgunder as a complete cure for virus and warts.

Soon to be world news.

My favourite was when North Korea sent him that A4 sized envelope knowing that Trump would flash the letter around with his freakishly small hands.

I do think the USA should use their declining power to rein in China - or vaGina as Trumps says.  I mind taking a train trip from Hanoi to Haiphong, and unfortunately I had to share a cabin with this bespectacled young Chinese man.  We got to talking and initially it was quite jovial, but it turned when he looked out of the window and said you know China was like this 50 years ago - look at all the filth and poverty here.  How I didn't just punch him very hard in the face will always remain a mystery to me. 

He was particularly taken by the notion that China was this great innovator.  I said to him that if his idea of innovation is copying or stealing western technology you should get your head checked.  But no, he was saying how great their progress was - for example the C919 passenger airline being developed.   Unfortunately for him I knew all about that program.  Look mate that whole plane is built using western parts, from the engines, to the flight systems, even simple things like hydraulic systems.  I think yeah the fuselage was built by China, but it is an exact replica of an Airbus plane.  Innovation my arse! 

You know what?  I pity you if you lap up all that jingoistic nonsense.  You don't seem like a bad guy really when I look at you with that complexion.  I mean you should understand you're deluded.  You didn't ask to be born, and like a lot of Chinese people you inherited that gene that skews your eyes and makes you myopic.  Perhaps you should consider that as a metaphor - you are young and short-sighted.  But don't worry - leave it to us westerners, we'll keep thinking for you if that's what you want.  And by the way, I'm criticizing your culture, not your race.  In fact I've met quite a lot of Chinese ladies.  You do not want to be in a cabin with a pissed off PanadolSandwichTM

I found a girlfriend and we went out to a bia hoi - many glasses were consumed and we all laughed about the incident over many repasts. 

I was listening to an interview of Michael Lewis (The Big Short, etc.) and he said while he was interviewing Obama, he asked him 'What keeps you up at night?' and Obama said, without hesitation "A pandemic". 

I'm 100 percent sure that was conveyed to Trump in the hand over and his hatred of Obama exceeded reason, concern for the nation hence his dismantling of the pandemic team. 

• Haha 1