Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Maybe the white folks are too smart to get caught. :cover:

I am not permitted to comment on this. :content:

I'm not a comedy writer. Not by any stretch but a coworker of mine a few years ago who was a budding comedian, black guy, and liked my sense of humor, wanted me to brainstorm some ideas. The movie Oceon's 12 was out at the time and based on a convo I had with my brother who saw the movie with me I wrote this joke for him.

"If they find some 12 million dollar relic missing from the NY Museum of Art we know one thing. They won't be looking for a brotha or a latino. We don't do Oceon's 12. We don't do The Italian Job. 2 guys robbed the liquor store on 52nd and Crenshaw? Us. We're ski mask and a hoodie. Intricate robberies? Needing schematics. Floor plans. Blueprints. Infared technology? Not us. Not Joe Trailer Park either for that matter. They're honorary brothas in crime."

He liked it. Never saw the delivery though. He did it in Boise, ID while visiting his wife's family (she's white obviously..lol) and booked himself at a comedy night thingy there.

Four more years of Barry would irrefutably prove the American voters are fucked up and deserve what they get. Barry is, as I've said many times, the worst President this country has ever had. He's so full of shit that his mere image on my TV stinks up the room.

(Come on libtards. All you useful idiots who were backing this yo-yo 3 years ago...you hiding when the truth about your guy is finally exposed for what he is...and what he isn't? Hope and Change, eh? :rotl: Hopelessness and bullshit is more like it.

HH

HH! How ya doing?! You know what I really think is that truth about Obama is he's a centrist. I think he's been disappointing to some on the left because he's not been as liberal as they've hoped. I really do think they (we) thought they (we) were getting an outsider and almost immediately became an insider. Major cabinet posts are Bush holdovers or connected people to the existing power structure. As far as Republicans, the party hates ANYONE who is a Democrat. Find a centrist or even just right of center Democrat and he'd still be roasted by the right.

Frankly, I think McCain would have spent slightly less. Just my guess. In fact, if McCain was elected I think it may have evened out because we'd still be spending far more money in Iraq and wouldn't have downsized there nearly as quickly.

Who ever won the election was gonna spend money. No question in my mind.

Its time for a legit 3rd party or a maverick from either party with some integrity. One of the Pauls maybe.

HH! How ya doing?! You know what I really think is that truth about Obama is he's a centrist. [color:red](:rotl: Stevo...you really ARE a comedy writer. :content: )[/color] As far as Republicans, the party hates ANYONE who is a Democrat. Find a centrist or even just right of center Democrat and he'd still be roasted by the right.

[color:red]

Interesting theory. But, as it is pretty difficult to find a "right of center" or "centrist" demoncrat, I'm afraid that is all it is-a theory. [/color]

Frankly, I think McCain would have spent slightly less. Just my guess. In fact, if McCain was elected I think it may have evened out because we'd still be spending far more money in Iraq and wouldn't have downsized there nearly as quickly.

[color:red]

I really have no idea what McCain stood for...except for a few things I didn't like (such as his immigration leanings). As to what he would've done, we'll never know. Haven't heard much out of the old man in the last few years.[/color]

HH

Land of the Free? New York and California come out at the bottom of individual freedoms study

It might be the ‘Land of the Free’, but some states certainly aren’t living up to the words of America’s national anthem.

[color:red]New York, New Jersey and California are the least free in the U.S., based on an index of public policies affecting your individual freedoms.[/color]

The rankings are based economic, social and personal freedoms of Americans - and include measures such as taxes, government spending and regulations.

But New Hampshire, South Dakota and Indiana are the most free states in the U.S., according to Virginia think tank the Mercatus Center.

[color:red]New York is by far the least free state and has had ‘the most interstate emigration of any state over the last decade’, the 'Freedom in the 50 States' report said.[/color]

The state also has ‘by far the highest taxes in the country’ and ‘only Alaska has more government debt as a percentage of the economy’.

New York’s smoking and gun laws are ‘extremely’ strict, cigarette taxes are the ‘highest in the county’ and ‘motorists are highly regulated’.

The report recommends New York should legalise same-sex partnerships, cut spending, privatise transport systems and cut taxes.

[color:red]California ‘aggressively interferes in the personal lives of its citizens’ and ‘needs to cut government spending’, the report said.[/color]

It added that labour laws are ‘extremely strict’ and the state’s ‘liability system almost reaches the abysmal quality of the Deep South’s’.

But New Hampshire’s gun laws are ‘among the most liberal in the country’, government debt has fallen and ‘effective retail-tax rates on wine and spirits are zero’.

It is also the only state in the U.S. with no seatbelt law for adults, but ‘home-school laws are slightly worse than average’, the report said.

Link

Arizona Police Officer Executes Man For Telling Him They Needed A Warrant

Guess that taught him not to do it again. :surprised:

qx9Mt4krDtc

Why a person wants to become a cop may provide some clues as to potential bad apples. Kinda hard to figure out as everyone tries to say the right thing. I would assume a psychological test is given.

When we were all kids those of us that wanted to be cops (I wasn't one of them though...lol) did so out of a genuine desire to help people and catch bad guys.

Too often people become cops to compensate for one, the prestige and it gives them a legal way of bullying their fellow man. People are nervous and defer to cops and some guys love that. They like walking into a place in uniform and having people nervous and scared around them. Some guys get off on that.

I do know from talking to cops that domestic disputes is one of the calls they dread. I went to a church that had a few cops once and they said that domestic dispute calls are the types that you are the good guy when you arrive and often leave the bad guy. The woman cals you to help her and then changes allegiences. The guy may be drunk and hits her or whatever and if you see evidence of it you have to arrest him. Then she gets angry you're doing your job. She'll yell and cry that she only wanted you to calm him down and if he goes to jail he may loes his job. Well, they argued, the law says they gotta arrest someone if their is evidence they abused someone. One growing stat though is that its the woman doing the hitting first. I was dating this girl in the 'hood who had a baby with someone and they were arguing and she slugged him and he called he cops. She was outside yelling at him that he was a p*ssy and called the cops on a girl. Publicly questioned his manhood to the neighbors as she was being led away. She recalled the story to me. It happened before we were dating. She was a tough girl, truth be told.

I had a very good friend who became an Alabama parole officer after he retired from the Army (military police). He used to talk about how unfair he thought the situation was, since several of his parolees had been locked up for smacking around their wife. But he knew for a fact that the wives sometimes smacked around the husband too. Still, the women very seldom got charged ... only the man.