Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

3 hours ago, chocolat steve said:

The fact that BOTH Conways spoke disparagingly of Trump initially nullifies your statement. He never changed. He never wanted Trump, never wanted to be in the administration. No proof of that. I am still waiting for the proof he is a nut job unless a Republican not liking Trump is your definition? 

States change demographics and politics all the time. California was a red state until 1992. Alabama and MIssissippi were Democratic states until after the Civil Rights era. 

You asked me...

I'd like to know specifically what makes George Conway a 'nut job'. Within the Republican party he is respected. 

I replied with three examples and as usual you ignore what doesn't fit your agenda....have a nice day...

Trump sons' hunting in focus as US lifts import ban on African ...

I  wish I had the opportunity to shoot this human garbage as they pride themselves killing a beauty like this animal . How low can it get. The whole trump gang needs to be put into a Chinese stinking countryside shithole and buried there for ever. Congratulations Cavanami for adoring these bastards.

On 5/14/2020 at 8:13 AM, cavanami said:

George said: “If there’s an issue, it’s because she’s (his wife) in that job, for that man.”

The president’s 2020 campaign manager Brad Parscale responded that Conway was simply bitter about not getting a top job in the justice department, and claimed he was jealous of his successful wife.

The Conways spoke to the Washington Post last year, when Kellyanne said of George’s attacks on her boss: “I think it disrespects his wife.”

CS, you can poo poo what I think. Up to you.

This? lol

That's 'proof' of a nutjob? Er..ah...ok. 

Okay, you said it was your opinion. Doesn't meet any one else's standard of a nutjob but again, its your opinion. That said, I will discount future similar references. 

15 hours ago, buffalo_bill said:

Trump sons' hunting in focus as US lifts import ban on African ...

I  wish I had the opportunity to shoot this human garbage as they pride themselves killing a beauty like this animal . How low can it get. The whole trump gang needs to be put into a Chinese stinking countryside shithole and buried there for ever. Congratulations Cavanami for adoring these bastards.

In order to clarify the background of this excellent post I should explain it had as such   no political anti-Trump background. Which is why I may include the previous Spanish King and the ugly person shooting rare black panthers in Northern Siam . What happeneed to him, probably nothing.

21 hours ago, chocolat steve said:
On 5/14/2020 at 4:13 PM, cavanami said:

George said: “If there’s an issue, it’s because she’s (his wife) in that job, for that man.”

The president’s 2020 campaign manager Brad Parscale responded that Conway was simply bitter about not getting a top job in the justice department, and claimed he was jealous of his successful wife.

The Conways spoke to the Washington Post last year, when Kellyanne said of George’s attacks on her boss: “I think it disrespects his wife.”

CS, you can poo poo what I think. Up to you.

This? lol

That's 'proof' of a nutjob? Er..ah...ok. 

Okay, you said it was your opinion. Doesn't meet any one else's standard of a nutjob but again, its your opinion. That said, I will discount future similar references. 

CS, we're gonna have to read Cav's ramblings more carefully. If you click on Cav's link, it takes one, to a Guardian article, wherein Eric Trump said "I think it disrespects his wife". Don't expect coherent thought or posts from Cav. Different news organisation, Different person quoted.

Hang on, it wasn't me that said that,  it was Jesus.