Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Good on President Trump to slap down the fake, lying, biased media!

CS, you campaign to end the electoral college? You were quiet on this for the 8 years of Obummer!!! Ohhhh, different?  and how can a 100% popular vote take place with the lying, biased media? It can't!!!

• Thanks 1

On 5/29/2020 at 3:38 PM, Coss said:

Faaaarrrk, here we go...

Disclaimer, I am not a lawyer, especially, I have no professional knowledge, of American Law.

I can however, read, those who cannot understand learning, may think this is, what Trump says it is.

I think it was written by Barr, to appear, that it's what Trump wants, but it is legal smoke and mirrors that won't get to court and fail,  until well after November. When it won't matter.

You know Twitter and Facebook have bigger Lawyers than Barr, Barr's only advantage is Trump, ergo - failure.

______

"By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, it is hereby ordered as follows:"

etc etc etc

You can go back to read the original post if you care to.  

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Trump's new executive order is as phony as his Twitter feed

{ I suggest that the whole article be read, at the link below} 

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/05/29/opinions/trump-executive-order-twitter-phony-callan/index.html

{but here is the meat}

...His proposed executive order is nothing but political whining. If its substantive proposals were ever enacted into law they would clearly violate the First Amendment of the Constitution which holds political speech by the press and the people to be sacred. US courts would undoubtedly find that Twitter's statements about Trump's flagged posts are examples of political free speech, fully protected by the First Amendment. This is how the courts would resolve Mr. Trump's "gravest dangers" to free speech in American history.

___

told you

Coss, I remember the right calling those that didn't like Trump 'snowflakes', always crying. If that didn't turn out to be the most hypocritical statement ever. You have the seat of power and almost the entire government under control and complaining about the 'deep state' and can't get things done. 

What I'm shocked is the cavalier demeanor of the left about going after twitter and the free press. Freedom of the press is part of the original rights deemed sacrosanct. Twitter is an open and free platform that Trump himself used to gain power. 

I have little doubt when the Republicans discuss politics behind closed doors, they are dismissive of the fight in the Democrats. The choice is the gestapo or vichy France. 

And I won't take the bait regarding the electoral college. The GOP will be against it soon enough if or when they lose elections with the popular vote. Its been inconsequential in 99% of the elections despite it being flawed. 

What will be interesting to me is seeing how far Republicans run from Trump if or when he loses. Do you think he'll run again in '24 if he loses? I wouldnt' put it past him. One thing that is absolutely going to happen is he will be on twitter every single day opining on Biden if he loses. And another thing that will be certain is he will be ranked among the worst presidents ever while Obama will be significantly ranked above him. Such will be his legacy. Historians will be arguing among each other between him, Bush and Nixon. 

1 hour ago, chocolat steve said:

Coss, I remember the right calling those that didn't like Trump 'snowflakes', always crying. If that didn't turn out to be the most hypocritical statement ever. You have the seat of power and almost the entire government under control and complaining about the 'deep state' and can't get things done. 

What I'm shocked is the cavalier demeanor of the left about going after twitter and the free press. Freedom of the press is part of the original rights deemed sacrosanct. Twitter is an open and free platform that Trump himself used to gain power. 

I have little doubt when the Republicans discuss politics behind closed doors, they are dismissive of the fight in the Democrats. The choice is the gestapo or vichy France. 

And I won't take the bait regarding the electoral college. The GOP will be against it soon enough if or when they lose elections with the popular vote. Its been inconsequential in 99% of the elections despite it being flawed. 

What will be interesting to me is seeing how far Republicans run from Trump if or when he loses. Do you think he'll run again in '24 if he loses? I wouldnt' put it past him. One thing that is absolutely going to happen is he will be on twitter every single day opining on Biden if he loses. And another thing that will be certain is he will be ranked among the worst presidents ever while Obama will be significantly ranked above him. Such will be his legacy. Historians will be arguing among each other between him, Bush and Nixon. 

As usual...you fail to educate yourself and continue to live in some myth...here are 200 FACTS!!!

The Worst President in History: The Legacy of Barack Obama

The Worst President in History: The Legacy of Barack Obama compiles 200 inconvenient truths about Obama's presidency--the facts that define his legacy: His real record on the economy; the disaster that is Obamacare; his shocking abuses of taxpayer dollars; his bitterly divisive style of governing; his shameless usurping of the Constitution; his many scandals and cover ups; his policy failures at home and abroad; the unprecedented expansion of government power... and more.

In his farewell address to supporters on January 11, 2017, Barack Obama declared, "by almost every measure, America is a better, stronger place than it was when we started." This book destroys that narrative with an avalanche of facts that simply cannot be ignored by supporters or experts before putting Obama's presidency into historical context. All of these facts are now at your fingertips in a single source. The Worst President in History: The Legacy of Barack Obama is your ultimate guide to Obama's real record - the record he'd like history to forget.

>What I'm shocked is the cavalier demeanor of the left about going after twitter and the free press.

Freedom of the press is a two way street...when youtube removes your video or facebook or twitter removes what you post...they are now censors, no more freedom of the press.

Get it?

When Obumna took office, my business was grossing right at 400k a year. Gross Not Net..Ok

Then 8 years later with the economy crashing and too many of us fighting for the same work, I had to drastically down size. I am hanging in there. Things were starting to come around some here the last few years.

My gross revenue for 2019 was only 100k. Again Gross Not Net.

I have survived thankfully.

I didn't live the high spending style when money was flowing. I banked it, spent money on my equipment to keep running.

Now this virus has kicked my butt again as businesses have slowed or shut down. And again to many of us vying for the same work.

Think of before only 2 hookers on a 4 way corner. Now there are 8 hookers on the same corner and some, bit not all are giving out a full package deal for the price of a handy..

But  Obumma real killed our economy