Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

There are plenty of alternatives the GOP has...and most more qualified than Barry. If you don't know that, you are lost. Gingrich, Romney, Pawlety...the list goes on. Gringrich would chew Obama's ass in a debate. Pull the plug on his teleprompter, and Obama is a poor excuse for a stand up comic.

HH

As fir me' date=' I'll be your huckleberry...[/quote']

Dave...thanks for your analysis. I'm stunned that any of you would reply...especially with such a long dissertation.

FYI, Barry has been campaining for at least 6 years. He never stopped after his election and he continues to do so. His latest campaign stop was in Puerto Rico this week, though those folks can't vote. Only reason one can think of: he was pandering to the total Hispanic citizenship who can vote.

More and more of likely voters will NOT vote for Barry next time around. (According to a poll(S) I've seen.) The reason it's been 11 r 12 against The One is easily attributed to the number of fine, qualified moderates and conservatives who feel that they could do a better job. Shit, I'm surprised it isn't at least 10,000 to one. :content:

The bin Laden operation will be a mere footnote in the campaign. With more and more people losing their homes, the private sector unwilling to hire due to uncertainties created by Barry and his comrades, the rising debt created by Barry and his congressional brain-trusts, I'm getting more and more skeptical that Barry will have the opportunity to fuck over the country after next year. More and more libtards have seen the light and will not come out in the next election. On the other hand, those who have seen Barry for what he is and isn't will come out in droves. LONG LIVE THE TEA PARTY 1

([color:red]I'm hoping that Rogueyam will come back in the next year and contribute his thoughtful and precise analysis' and comments.[/color] :content:

Thanks again.

HH

You got to be kidding?

All roggie could do is repeat over and over [color:red]"LIAR, LEFTIST, RETARD!"[/color]

He even claimed he was a Capitalist Christian. About the only thing I saw he could do was go and protest against the Code Pink ladies and wave his small Made in China American flag.

For sure. You seem to have forgotten the mid-term election results. :neener:

(BTW' date=' the independents have already abandoned Barry and more will do so.)

Barry made so many promises that he can't keep, that only homos who want to join the military will vote for him again....and those on the dole.

HH[/quote']

Defeating the Dems in the midterm elections and defeating Obama are two very different matters, especially since the GOP can't offer an alternative to him.

But I guess you know this anyway.

The biggest problem with the GOP isn't they can't say anything except they want Obama to fail.

[color:red]The biggest joke is some of these same people went and registered as Democrats and voted for Obama in the primaries.[/color]

Here's my problem HH. All those guys you named will still be owned by the special interest. There isn't in independent soul amongst them. Sadly, Obama is beholden to special interest it seems as well.

So, for me, its not about Obama but having some integrity in the oval office as well as in Congress. Also, as far as the GOP, the religious faction has way too much power in that party. The Dems have issues, big issues. I don't see the GOP as a great alternative. Economically, the Dems scare me more. Civil liberties wise the Republicans scare me more. Both parties scare me.

Obama came from nowhere to get the nomination and win. What did he have going for him - I'm young, I speak well, I'm sort of Black and I am NOT GWB? Plus John McCain ran a very inept campaign.

Still time for the GOPs to come up with an electable candidate, though I don't know where they are going to find one who has enough sense to keep his mouth shut on issues that offend too many voters. No sense preaching to the folks who will vote for you anyway, time to target those who might!

Steve....Politicians have always had special interests in mind. I differ, however, on the GOP not being a great alternative. Okay, maybe not "great" as in wonderful, but "great" in the sense that the "visions" of the liberal demoncrats could not be further from the visions of most of the voting public. (65% of those polled have said that the country is being led in the wrong direction.) Rightfully, the Demoncrats should scare you more in terms of economic issues. And they have demonstrated exactly why. But in terms of civil liberties, they should also scare you more. Flash posted a list of states that are the most oppressive in terms of individual freedom. The top three were ALL the victims of liberal Demoncrat rule. Just look at the crap that comes out of the City of SFO. (No Happy Meals with toys; no circumcision; harboring illegal aliens (sactuary city). SFO is the center of Hell, IMO. (And, not coincidently, a keystone of today's Demoncrap Party. And I'm not even mentioning the invasiveness of the TSA under this administration.

Hardly anybody in office comes without some kind of "baggage". That Obama was elected pulling a baggage cart was most disheartening. I don't think the 'religious right" will have as much influence this time around as last. I look to see the T Party having a much bigger influence. They will nail Obama big time on his economic failures and follies. And let's face it, the first time a Demoncrap tries to lay all this crap on GWB 4 years into Barry's administration, it won't be shrugged off; it will be laughed at.

CW...Much of what Paul has said has made a lot of sense to me. Unfortunately, he speaks the truth...the worst thing a politician can do (apparently).

HH

Just look at the crap that comes out of the City of SFO. (No Happy Meals with toys; no circumcision; harboring illegal aliens (sactuary city). SFO is the center of Hell, IMO. (And, not coincidently, a keystone of today's Demoncrap Party. And I'm not even mentioning the invasiveness of the TSA under this administration.

HH

Hahaha, I guess you don't realize that you sound like your partents who warned not talk to hippies, and who told you that Jimi Hendrix, the Doors e.g. were pure evil and all who listen to them will burn in hell.

:content:

Most men become their fathers…lol. Obama’s election was an indicator of just how f*cked up people thought the country had become. There is no way on God’s green earth he could have gotten elected otherwise. Even in your run of the mill recession. He was the farthest thing away from George Bush. Hillary touting her ‘experience’ hurt her because a lot of the voting public viewed that as she is going to do some of the things we have been doing. The ‘change’ motto stuck because people genuinely wanted a change from politics as usual…from both sides. However, Obama has governed far closer to the center than people expected. If you use his roots as a community organizer in inner city Chicago as an indicator of how he may govern he seems vastly different. I didn’t want that guy either. That’s a bit too far ‘left’ but I did want the ‘type’ of person that guy is. Mainly someone of integrity. He is to some extent but there are too many issues he’s nuanced to suggest to me he's firmly in the status quo of the existing powers that be.

What scares me about the Dems is that they will do what they say and in things like spending and some social issues, I don't agree on. It’s a given. The plus is I already know what they’ll do so I can prepare for it. What scares me about the Republicans is that recently they don’t walk what they talk. What makes them scarier to me than the Democrats is that they are a complete wild card. I don’t know what may happen. They will beat the Dems with a stick about an issue and justify it when they do it and say you’re unpatriotic for not going along. I’ve lost complete faith in the Republican party on the national level and most state level. Local is about the only way I’ll vote Republican and local elections are Democrat dominated any.

The ones in the Republican party who do have integrity aren’t liked by the party powers. The reasons I think they aren’t are partially their electability and partially because they DON’T want them elected because they would piss off the special interest groups that indirectly run the party. The gravy train would stop. For me the Republicans only redeemable purpose nowadays is to keep the Democrats close to the center. Sometimes its not a good thing, but most times it is.