Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

25 minutes ago, cavanami said:

ALM....All Lives Matter. Why discriminate and say only BLM?

This is an old conservative trick. For those of you outside America who get gaslighted with this. There is obviously implied, too. 

Cav, I'd like to ask you a question. What do you think when people say 'Blue Lives Matter', is it appropriate? 

Hey Leftists: Did David Dorns Life Matter? Retired St. Louis Police captain killed after responding to a pawnshop alarm during looting.

A retired police captain fatally shot during looting in St. Louis was passionate about helping young people and would have forgiven those behind the violence on the city's streets, his son says.

David Dorn, 77, was killed while responding to an alarm at a pawnshop overnight Monday, St. Louis Police Department announced in a news conference Tuesday.

Blue Lives Matter?  What’s all that about? I know it is supposed to mean Police, but is this only uniformed police, what about plain clothed officers. Why does Blue only uniformed Police and not Fire Fignters.

Sounds more like an International Society for the protection of Smurfs.

What next, Green Lives Matter for Paramedics, Rainbow Live Matter for LBGT community, as a non American it is a little confusing 

1 minute ago, Mekong said:

Blue Lives Matter?  What’s all that about? I know it is supposed to mean Police, but is this only uniformed police, what about plain clothed officers. Why does Blue only uniformed Police and not Fire Fignters.

Sounds more like an International Society for the protection of Smurfs.

What next, Green Lives Matter for Paramedics, Rainbow Live Matter for LBGT community, as a non American it is a little confusing 

This is the bullshit from the lefturds. All lives matter, so fark the lefturds!!!

12 minutes ago, cavanami said:

Blue lives matter, black lives matter but I say, cut to the chase, ALL LIVES MATTER!

No trick, no gaslighting, truth!!!

I'm a little slow today. So, people shouldn't say 'Blue Lives Matter', if they back the police?

I like this, not because it's black, blue or all, because it's on 16th Street near the White House  ::

Washington mayor sends a message to protesters, and to President Trump

1591389041992.jpg

District of Columbia Mayor Muriel Bowser found a new way to send a message to US President Donald Trump Saturday, authorizing the city's Department of Public Works to paint “Black Lives Matter” in massive yellow letters on 16th Street near the White House.

Local artists joined city work crews to begin painting about 4 am Friday (local time), said Rose Jaffe, who was among dozens still working on the project at 9:30 am.

The art will take up two blocks, affirming the cause of thousands who have demonstrated in the nation's capital and across the country to protest the killing in police custody of George Floyd, an unarmed black man from Minneapolis...

https://www.stuff.co.nz/world/americas/donald-trumps-america/300028946/washington-mayor-sends-a-message-to-protesters-and-to-president-trump