Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

44 minutes ago, chocolat steve said:

So, the protests were about the cop using the technique? 

(not expecting an answer...it will likely be a rhetorical question)

WOW...a bit thick you are? ONLY ABOUT THE TECHNIQUE BEING USED INTERNATIONALLY....as usual, you inject your social bullshit!!!! that's GASLIGHTING!!!

Invest the 2h 20m and get educated...

Bishop Gaiters stands up boldly to challenge the mainstream and educate the public as to Black Lives Matters true goals, and the sinister methods used to manipulate Americans irrespective of the color of their skin.

I've been in about 40 states total in America. I've been in some lovely towns with great local police. There are thousands of law enforcement across the country. Even some well known cities where I thought the local constabulary were decent, okay and non threatening. 

The government created the environment for high crime. The cops were empowered to deal with it in ways that were not agreeable, its a vicious circular system. Create socio-economic opporession, deal the by products of it (crime, etc. ) in unjustly ways and create a bigger problem. 

15 minutes ago, cavanami said:

WOW...a bit thick you are? ONLY ABOUT THE TECHNIQUE BEING USED INTERNATIONALLY....

Why is that relevant? So what? I wholly admit I can be thick to understand the point. So, why is the relevancy of the technique something worth posting? 

13 minutes ago, cavanami said:

WOW...a bit thick you are? ONLY ABOUT THE TECHNIQUE BEING USED INTERNATIONALLY....as usual, you inject your social bullshit!!!! that's GASLIGHTING!!!

Invest the 2h 20m and get educated...

Bishop Gaiters stands up boldly to challenge the mainstream and educate the public as to Black Lives Matters true goals, and the sinister methods used to manipulate Americans irrespective of the color of their skin.

What is Black Lives Matter true goals? We heard of them in the press and right wing media 3 years ago or so, then nothing (same with MS13 by the way), what have they been doing? What are their goals according to you and or the people you post that discuss them? The overall gist. 

I'd like to hear your words than a referral to a video if you can. 

Just now, chocolat steve said:

Why is that relevant? So what? I wholly admit I can be thick to understand the point. So, why is the relevancy of the technique something worth posting? 

Education, mine and others. I have never seen this technique administered. The 2h 20m video informs you many things about the incident.

2 minutes ago, cavanami said:

Education, mine and others. I have never seen this technique administered. The 2h 20m video informs you many things about the incident.

Do you agree had he had the knee on his neck for 10 or 20 seconds, let him up and put him in the squad car that there would have been no issue or protests? Can we agree on that?