Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Also, classic deflection. Obama and/or Hillary past actions have very little effect on my present life. Trump does. Don't worry about the crazy shit the guy who is charge is doing now, lets focus on what people who no longer have power have done. 

5 hours ago, chocolat steve said:

Trump must be protecting Obama. If all this is true why hasn't Trump done anything? Because its bullshit...lolol.

What I wrote was BEFORE Trump...understand? The DOJ was corrupted by Obummer and Obummer continues to be protected by the DOJ!

Too difficult to understand...truth and data...learn from history or repeat it!!!

1 hour ago, chocolat steve said:

Also, classic deflection. Obama and/or Hillary past actions have very little effect on my present life. Trump does. Don't worry about the crazy shit the guy who is charge is doing now, lets focus on what people who no longer have power have done. 

Transparency and a non-biased government.

Obummer had the least transparency but now, ohhhhhhh, we have to pile on Trump! WTF....what a bunch of hypocritical clowns...Obummer, OK for him...Trump. nope can't do...

You learn from mistakes and history....or you ignore mistakes and history...we can see how you roll...

Top State Department official resigns in protest of Trump’s response to racial tensions in the country

good on you Mary Elizabeth

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/top-state-department-official-resigns-in-protest-of-trumps-response-to-racial-tensions-in-the-country/2020/06/18/e142e342-b181-11ea-a567-6172530208bd_story.html

Mary Elizabeth Taylor, assistant secretary of state for legislative affairs, submitted her resignation Thursday. Taylor’s five-paragraph resignation letter, obtained by The Washington Post, serves as an indictment of Trump’s stewardship at a time of national unrest from one of the administration’s highest-ranking African Americans and an aide who was viewed as loyal and effective in serving his presidency.

“Moments of upheaval can change you, shift the trajectory of your life, and mold your character. The President’s comments and actions surrounding racial injustice and Black Americans cut sharply against my core values and convictions,” Taylor wrote in her resignation letter to Secretary of State Mike Pompeo. “I must follow the dictates of my conscience and resign as Assistant Secretary of State for Legislative Affairs.”

Trump Can’t Immediately End DACA, Supreme Court Rules

Sanity (no not Hannity) returns...

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/18/us/trump-daca-supreme-court.html

The Supreme Court ruled Thursday that the Trump administration may not immediately proceed with its plan to end a program protecting about 700,000 young immigrants known as Dreamers from deportation, dealing a surprising setback to one of President Trump’s central campaign promises.