Jump to content

Usa Thread


TroyinEwa/Perv
 Share

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, cavanami said:

We need to have BLM and Antifa pay to have the buildings and items that they destroyed repaired! These are terrorist organizations!!!

BLM has many, many millions of dollars and get that money to make the repairs before it goes in to the dems bank accounts!

Good luck with that. Lets start a gufundme. HAHAHA

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Brilliant President Donald Trump on Feb 28th:
 
Congratulations and thank you to our great Vice President & all of the many professionals doing such a fine job at CDC & all other agencies on the Coronavirus situation. Only a very small number in U.S., & China numbers look to be going down. All countries working well together!
 
Excellent, only 53.000 new infections yesterday. The world envies the United States because :
 
“I feel about vaccines like I feel about tests: this is going to go away without a vaccine,” Trump said. “It’s gonna go away, and we’re not going to see it again, hopefully, after a period of time,” is what Donald said at a time 75000 citizens had died.
 
Cavanami, how do you explain that this guy is not one of the greatest idiots on the surface of the earth right now?  If you need further proof I could send you quotes that eat up the maximum available bandwidth of the board. I selected the more harmless ones to keep it simple for you.
 
 
 
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, buffalo_bill said:
Brilliant President Donald Trump on Feb 28th:
 
Congratulations and thank you to our great Vice President & all of the many professionals doing such a fine job at CDC & all other agencies on the Coronavirus situation. Only a very small number in U.S., & China numbers look to be going down. All countries working well together!
 
Excellent, only 53.000 new infections yesterday. The world envies the United States because :
 
“I feel about vaccines like I feel about tests: this is going to go away without a vaccine,” Trump said. “It’s gonna go away, and we’re not going to see it again, hopefully, after a period of time,” is what Donald said at a time 75000 citizens had died.
 
Cavanami, how do you explain that this guy is not one of the greatest idiots on the surface of the earth right now?  If you need further proof I could send you quotes that eat up the maximum available bandwidth of the board. I selected the more harmless ones to keep it simple for you.
 
 
 

As long as we have Bubi, we have the greatest idiot on the surface of the earth 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, cavanami said:

As long as we have Bubi, we have the greatest idiot on the surface of the earth 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

That is what they all say but they are wrong. Cav please explain the bord why Donald handles the Corona-issue in a brilliant way.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, buffalo_bill said:

That is what they all say but they are wrong. Cav please explain the bord why Donald handles the Corona-issue in a brilliant way.

Please explain why you focus on the USA while Germany is going to hell in a hand basket!!! I posted many issues in Germany but you are silent...your house is on fire and you don't even know it...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, chocolat steve said:

Herman Cain is a coon..er..ah...self hating...er..ah...i mean.. conservative Republican who ran for President. He went to Trump's Tulsa, Ok rally without a face mask. He now has covid 19.   Sometimes Karma does her job. 

 

Again we see you hating black conservatives...more of your biased social engineering...you gave up your chocolae-ness for a few babbles from Soros...your a real hero...NOT!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...