Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

If(and its seeming more like 'when') Trump loses in November, I expect him to break with tradition and the following:

- He won't call Biden to congratulate him. 

- He won't go to the inauguration. 

- He won't meet with the president elect and do the private talk/tour

- He will contest the results and falsely claim millions of votes were fraud

He won't go quietly into the night. He will be tweeting and talking the whole term. He will milk the government of millions of dollars in secret service fees having them stay in his property at exorbitant rates. He will likely rake in millions over the cost for a presidential library (Bill started that to be balanced). 

My guess is he will get even more bigoted. He will also be vilified historically. Our friend on here and millions of others will conveniently forget he ever supported him (just like you will be hard pressed to find a Bush voter). 

...and I will try to promise one last thing. 

Just to show you just how twisted his mind is. He (and many of his supporters) really do believe that Democratic  mayors and governors who are shutting down their cities or states or mandating face masks are doing so ONLY to win the election. 

Basically killing their own local economy to win the election. That's what he/they think. Its mind boggling. A mayor will willfully hurt his own city's economy. His business supporters, etc just to hurt Trump. It more than anything else tells how narcissistic the person is. Mind boggling. 

New York: A judge has ordered the release from prison of President Donald Trump’s former personal lawyer, saying he believes the government retaliated against him for writing a book about Trump.

Michael Cohen's First Amendment rights were violated when he was ordered back to prison on July 9 after probation authorities said he refused to sign a form banning him from publishing the book or communicating publicly in other manners, US District Judge Alvin K Hellerstein said on Thursday...

https://www.smh.com.au/world/north-america/judge-orders-michael-cohen-to-be-released-citing-retaliation-over-tell-all-book-20200724-p55ezh.html

Those of us who've had kids, know the situation well, kid standing there, with the cookie jar, crumbs on lips, hand in jar, "It wasn't me that stole the cookies..."

So take a moment to read the following:

Donald Trump has said that he wishes Ghislaine Maxwell "well" in a recent press conference. British socialite Ghislaine appeared in court last week after being charged with six offences in relation to convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein. She has pleaded not guilty to any wrong doing and is currently awaiting her trial which has been scheduled for next summer.

When asked by a reporter about the situation and whether he feels Ghislaine is going to "turn in powerful people," President Trump responded saying that he hasn't been following the events, but said of Ghislaine, "I just wish her well."

President Trump said, "I don't know, I haven't really been following it too much. I just wish her well, frankly. I've met her numerous times over the years, especially since I lived in Palm Beach and I guess they [Ghislaine Maxwell and Jeffrey Epstein] lived in Palm Beach. But I wish her well, whatever it is. I don't know the situation with Prince Andrew, just don't know, I'm not aware of it."

___

No one asked him

7 Portland protesters face federal charges for defacing courthouse, assaulting officers

The U.S. Attorney in Oregon announced federal charges Tuesday against seven protesters who are accused in court papers of defacing a federal courthouse and assaulting federal officers during protests in Portland, Oregon against racial injustice and police brutality.

The protesters are charged with offenses ranging from disorderly conduct to destruction of federal property and assaulting a federal officer and were released pending trial after a brief court hearing Monday...

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/portland-protesters-face-federal-charges-for-defacing-hatfield-courthouse-assaulting-officers/

Tell the whole, unbiased story not your commie, distorted, untruthful narrative!

More truth and data...

Portland mayor tear-gassed by federal officers, warns 'somebody's going to die' during chaotic protests

...The mayor was caught in a chaotic display of violence and mayhem that began around 11:15 p.m., after protesters threw flaming bags of garbage over a fence protecting the  federal courthouse, prompting officers to fire tear gas at the crowd....

https://news.yahoo.com/portland-mayor-warns-somebodys-going-080151090.html

Black Lives DON'T Matter in Chicago...

In Chicago, 25 people were shot Monday after 12 people were killed over the weekend

A violent weekend in Chicago gave way to more carnage on Monday, with 25 people shot in just one day.

Among them, four men were killed, each in separate incidents, according to police incident reports. At least three of those four victims were killed in drive-by shootings.
The attacks follow a bloody weekend in the Windy City, when 63 people were shot. At least 12 people were killed...