Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

...and then we have this...

Marine vet holds US flag high amid chaotic Portland protest, gets followed home by Antifa

He says 'terrorists' have infiltrated the Black Lives Matter movement

For more than 50 nights, Gabriel Johnson, 48, a retired Marine, has been kept awake by the sounds of rioting and explosions taking place outside his window in Portland, Ore. After two months of living in fear, at 3 a.m. Sunday he had had enough, “at that point I [had] counted 82 explosions and just thought, you know, somebody has to do something.”

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6174335644001

3 hours ago, cavanami said:

7 Portland protesters face federal charges for defacing courthouse, assaulting officers

The U.S. Attorney in Oregon announced federal charges Tuesday against seven protesters who are accused in court papers of defacing a federal courthouse and assaulting federal officers during protests in Portland, Oregon against racial injustice and police brutality.

The protesters are charged with offenses ranging from disorderly conduct to destruction of federal property and assaulting a federal officer and were released pending trial after a brief court hearing Monday...

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/portland-protesters-face-federal-charges-for-defacing-hatfield-courthouse-assaulting-officers/

Tell the whole, unbiased story not your commie, distorted, untruthful narrative!

I totally agree. Lets tell the whole, unbiased story. Trump didn't send in troops because Federal property was being defaced. This occurred as a result of Trump sending in people in unmarked cars, in unidentified clothing, snatching people off the streets. 

Is it right to deface property? No. But its the people reacting to an illegal act in the first place. Conservative groups, even Fox, talks about the overreach of government and the people 'fighting back'. But they mean it ONLY if its progressive governments be it state, local or federal. They (and you) condone it if its your own. Its hypocritical. There are some absolute rights and wrongs. 

Trump supporters have such a bunker mentality they will not acknowledge ANY thing wrong Trump does. So, an honest debate is impossible. I've never seen any post saying Trump is wrong about anything. No president is perfect. I supported Obama but have on many occasions say I disagreed, even vehemently, even possibly him violating the law (such as drone strikes on US citizens). 

So, I am at the point for purposes on here, dismissing the videos, posts, etc, when its all one sided and not balanced and from a place that its 'us against the world'. I'm not upset actually, if it sounds like it, I'm actually smiling as I write this. 

I know its moot. And I know the voice of the right is pretty much at the end. After November for however long it lasts, its likely to be a new era. What it may hold is anyone's guess. I will hope for the best. 

2 hours ago, cavanami said:

...and then we have this...

Marine vet holds US flag high amid chaotic Portland protest, gets followed home by Antifa

He says 'terrorists' have infiltrated the Black Lives Matter movement

For more than 50 nights, Gabriel Johnson, 48, a retired Marine, has been kept awake by the sounds of rioting and explosions taking place outside his window in Portland, Ore. After two months of living in fear, at 3 a.m. Sunday he had had enough, “at that point I [had] counted 82 explosions and just thought, you know, somebody has to do something.”

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6174335644001

How do we know they are Antifa? Because Fox News says they are. LOL 

"Explosions" HAHAHA...this so biased. What exploded? I'm calling bullshit on this retired Marine. He is uber conservative and nationalistic and went to trigger some 'commie marxists' with the flag waving. Now he's trying to get sympathy for visibly trying to agitate people. I'm not saying he doesn't have a right to wave the flag, but in this environment, don't be a pussy for the consequences of trying to agitate people who are protesting. 

PS, its the police and right wing militias that have infiltrated the movement/protests and are trying to turn peaceful protest into violence for their own subversive reasons.