Jump to content
TroyinEwa/Perv

Usa Thread

Recommended Posts

CS

What a bunch of gaslying! and then the guy, Brian Tyler Cohen, tops out the gaslying!!! misuse and distortion of "facts"...what a load of BS!!!

Now you can no longer say that Fox news is the puppet of President Trump as they have gone full metal against President Trump joining the other azzclown media...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, cavanami said:

CS

What a bunch of gaslying! and then the guy, Brian Tyler Cohen, tops out the gaslying!!! misuse and distortion of "facts"...what a load of BS!!!

Now you can no longer say that Fox news is the puppet of President Trump as they have gone full metal against President Trump joining the other azzclown media...

LOL..Cav, the whole thing is moot. The NFL ini 3 years has done a complete 180. They are 'bending the knee' to use my fave phrase from Game of Thrones. All the sports leagues are bending the knee. Kaepernick won. 

The country, for the moment has swung completely the other way. Fox News is fact checking Trump now. The actions of the police nationwide against gen z and gen y kids in places like Salt Lake city, Portland, Seattle, has completely legitimized why the BLM movement started and the earlier controversial police shootings as well as private citizen shootings of people like Trayvon Martin, Mike Brown,  etc. 

These things happen. The early to  mid 60s wave of progressive politics that ushered in Civil and Voting Rights Acts saw in the same decade arch conservative Nixon win in a landslide....twice. 

Now its the left's turn. My guess is, if the Senate falls, we are going to see a wave of left of center actions, unprecedented. Biden will go along, he has no choice. If he wins, I actually don't think he'll run in 2024. It's going to be tougher and tougher for the  right to get back in power. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

...and its not just domestic. It's global. The protests, movement is global. We can debate ad nauseum about the movement, means, protests, etc all we want but its moot. It has a life of its own. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, cavanami said:

gaslying

I'd like to pause in this moment, to honour and praise our semi-esteemed Cav, for the word 'gaslying', as from the mouths of fools and babes, do come words of wisdom and I think that this one will be a stayer.

8 hours ago, chocolat steve said:

...and its not just domestic. It's global. The protests, movement is global. We can debate ad nauseum about the movement, means, protests, etc all we want but its moot. It has a life of its own. 

posted earlier {Either democracy is in the midst of an unprecedented global retreat, or we’re witnessing a salutary course correction in which citizens are finally holding global elites to account for their failures. https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2018/12/hard-data-populism-bolsonaro-trump/578878/}

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, chocolat steve said:

LOL..Cav, the whole thing is moot. The NFL ini 3 years has done a complete 180. They are 'bending the knee' to use my fave phrase from Game of Thrones. All the sports leagues are bending the knee. Kaepernick won. 

The country, for the moment has swung completely the other way. Fox News is fact checking Trump now. The actions of the police nationwide against gen z and gen y kids in places like Salt Lake city, Portland, Seattle, has completely legitimized why the BLM movement started and the earlier controversial police shootings as well as private citizen shootings of people like Trayvon Martin, Mike Brown,  etc. 

These things happen. The early to  mid 60s wave of progressive politics that ushered in Civil and Voting Rights Acts saw in the same decade arch conservative Nixon win in a landslide....twice. 

Now its the left's turn. My guess is, if the Senate falls, we are going to see a wave of left of center actions, unprecedented. Biden will go along, he has no choice. If he wins, I actually don't think he'll run in 2024. It's going to be tougher and tougher for the  right to get back in power. 

 

44e5de5a607e61c037ab5d4be4dc13ce4ff30a1e3e1bbc3c3fdfbafef262d801.jpg

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When there is a huge and its huge, movement within your own party to have you removed and are embarrassed by you, nothing else needs to be said. When a number of your own party are even willing to vote for the opposition just to have you out of office, it speaks volumes

https://rvat.org/get-involved?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Ad&utm_campaign=2020-07-26+-+Pennsylvania+Local+Testimonials+-+Views+-+Pennsylvania&hsa_acc=137434340923874&hsa_cam=23845230673680755&hsa_grp=23845231518450755&hsa_ad=23845231518460755&hsa_src=fb&hsa_net=facebook&hsa_ver=3&fbclid=IwAR1lxBG_dbgc066_rGsKqCfK5xOuAITtfW__pWIZv7ZGw8QtNuQwMzrGFGI

 

https://www.facebook.com/RVAT2020/?__tn__=kC-R&eid=ARDkRRsO9qGGrzF9FeGaVjCxwCSP7hhnzVHqDIuFu1Qq93uP5eeGQqTedTRhw9QCnKrpgc4IvUBihwh8pFsUcrx0fJHcjGRhzlMl1NdYpj8XjknNTZnJI2NEUj9ki0OP8kWvoW6jTjfOq9N2PI7wuAef9vZ-rArbVvgVQ9jsj2Oryomzww&hc_ref=ARRc_v6p6WEu0xhKlFMP2mQlKrtiAZPsadb_wsxZu7jSu0SSE6F--VQzjvMyvFxXFN0&fref=nf&__xts__[0]=68.ARAwK1GkhvFbue6tR19gPLD6mkyy8A2PARl1ixR0OmQ2M0i-srSm0d4c9vWaE5QmydNTha1E5CuSq4HC3oVE3vmYcG9a-9aMPZxvPTeEg8szH7xiFDIC-s_73sjQH79MbqXHXksavr5rBr8lSo4GHAO_hslz4PsupIG6keuNujAmL-tFMp4lvR9lmQKgCICVYToY56dCRm1yqmbLx-V5t-L45w2cK95h84rYpOQ2ba3iwB9K8HtldudIcaFB3iu8pI8BwOs0E-tkmW8JLMp8Fwb-lH78CrDvoK02&ft[tn]=kC-R-R&ft[adid]=23845231607220755&ft[qid]=6853979969426839594&ft[mf_story_key]=-8177344893390614753&ft[is_sponsored]=1&ft[ei]=AI%40AQL_Q4KwoJyX-PAiCayZfASvK-rUf80L_bf5_bX9ZltolCTTVPjIPzYex7u5AbqK9xiRu35-guuHKPsr1_lQ1j3Z&ft[top_level_post_id]=160279449034840&ft[content_owner_id_new]=114625730266879&ft[call_to_action_type]=LEARN_MORE&ft[page_id]=114625730266879&ft[src]=10&ft[photo_id]=2594055074190830&ft[story_location]=5&ft[story_attachment_style]=video_direct_response_autoplay&ft[view_time]=1595816567&ft[filter]=h_nor&ft[tds_flgs]=3&ft[page_insights][114625730266879][page_id]=114625730266879&ft[page_insights][114625730266879][page_id_type]=page&ft[page_insights][114625730266879][actor_id]=114625730266879&ft[page_insights][114625730266879][dm][isShare]=0&ft[page_insights][114625730266879][dm][originalPostOwnerID]=0&ft[page_insights][114625730266879][psn]=EntStatusCreationStory&ft[page_insights][114625730266879][post_context][object_fbtype]=266&ft[page_insights][114625730266879][post_context][publish_time]=1595729482&ft[page_insights][114625730266879][post_context][story_name]=EntStatusCreationStory&ft[page_insights][114625730266879][post_context][story_fbid][0]=160279449034840&ft[page_insights][114625730266879][role]=1&ft[page_insights][114625730266879][sl]=5&ft[page_insights][114625730266879][targets][0][actor_id]=114625730266879&ft[page_insights][114625730266879][targets][0][page_id]=114625730266879&ft[page_insights][114625730266879][targets][0][post_id]=160279449034840&ft[page_insights][114625730266879][targets][0][role]=1&ft[page_insights][114625730266879][targets][0][share_id]=0&ft[fbfeed_location]=1&ft[insertion_position]=6&ft[ordinal_position]=7%3A5&__md__=1

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...