Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Not even conservative men want a know it all, bigoted, ball busting, "i'm smarter than men" type. She's attractive and famous and lives in LA. Yes, its a liberal city but because she is famous her name has reach coast to coast. Conservative men with means are passing on you. I can see why progressive/liberal or neutral men are passing. She won't fit in their social circles. 

She was engaged to a guy for 2.5 years. Met in 2018 and broke up this year. She went out on the dating market and found out that men are passing on her. My guess? She got dates from men who want to say they banged Tomi Lahren. Her ex was running for congress and she said she wasn't sure if she wanted to settle down and gave him his ring back. That's bullshit. That'ts what men do. He stopped it. Now, her being conservative makes it harder but I've met plenty of liberal women who have that 'men are children, I'm smarter, I am never wrong' attitude as well. This site is made up of men who have that experience. 

....peaceful protesters??? BS!!!

Riots hit downtown Chicago, stores looted

Large crowds clashed with police as rioters vandalized stores in downtown Chicago overnight Sunday, with officers returning fire after being targeted by gunfire.

More than 100 people were arrested and 13 officers wounded as rioters smashed windows and looted high-end stores, authorities said.

"Shots fired at police who returned fire," tweeted Chicago police spokesman Tom Ahern early on Monday, who indicated that no officers had been injured in that exchange...

https://news.yahoo.com/riots-hit-downtown-chicago-stores-145657400.html

Not protesters but looters!

WATCH: Woman Shouts ‘I Can’t Breathe’ As She Loots Luxury Clothing Store In Chicago

A woman apparently taking a video of herself looting a high-end store in Chicago at one point yelled, “I can’t breathe” — the phrase George Floyd uttered before his death that has become a slogan for the Black Lives Matter movement.

In the video, posted on social media, the woman is seen walking through a luxury department store saying she is searching for a tool to remove security tags.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/woman-shouts-i-cant-breathe-as-she-loots-luxury-clothing-store-in-chicago?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=benshapiro