Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Elderly woman asked to remove adult diaper during TSA search

A woman has filed a complaint with federal authorities over how her elderly mother was treated at Northwest Florida Regional Airport last weekend.

Jean Weber of Destin filed a complaint with the Department of Homeland Security after her 95-year-old mother was detained and extensively searched last Saturday while trying to board a plane to fly to Michigan to be with family members during the final stages of her battle with leukemia.

Her mother, who was in a wheelchair, was asked to remove an adult diaper in order to complete a pat-down search.

[color:red]“It’s something I couldn’t imagine happening on American soil,†Weber said Friday. “Here is my mother, 95 years old, 105 pounds, barely able to stand, and then this.â€[/color]

Sari Koshetz, a spokeswoman for the Transportation Security Administration in Miami, said she could not comment on specific cases to protect the privacy of the idiots involved.

“The TSA works with passengers to resolve any security alarms in a respectful and sensitive manner,†she said. :rotl:

[color:red]Weber’s mother entered the airport’s security checkpoint in a wheelchair because she was not stable enough to walk through, Weber said.[/color]

[color:red]Wheelchairs trigger certain protocols, including pat-downs and possible swabbing for explosives, Koshetz said.[/color]

“During any part of the process, if there is an alarm, then we have to resolve that alarm,†she said.

Weber said she did not know whether her mother had triggered an alarm during the 45 minutes they were detained.

She said her mother was first pulled aside into a glass-partitioned area and patted down. Then she was taken to another room to protect her privacy during a more extensive and humiliating search, Weber said.

Weber said she sat outside the room during the search.

[color:red]She said security personnel then came out and told her they would need for her mother to remove her Depends diaper because it was soiled and was impeding their search.[/color] :surprised:

Weber wheeled her mother into a bathroom, removed her diaper and returned. Her mother did not have another clean diaper with her, Weber said.

Weber said she wished there were less invasive search methods for an elderly person who is unable to walk through security gates.

“I don’t understand why they have to put them through that kind of procedure,†she said.

Koshetz said the procedures are the same for everyone to ensure "national security".

“TSA cannot exempt any group from screening because we know from intelligence that there are terrorists out there that would then exploit that vulnerability,†she said.

Weber filed a complaint through Northwest Florida Regional’s website. She said she received a response from a Homeland Security representative at the airport on Tuesday and spoke to that person on the phone Wednesday.

The representative told her that personnel had followed procedures during the search, Weber said.

“Then I thought, if you’re just following rules and regulations, then the rules and regulations need to be changed,†she said.

Weber said she plans to file additional complaints next week.

“I’m not one to make waves, but dadgummit, this is wrong. People need to know. Next time it could be you.â€

TSA - providing morons and perverts with a federal job

TSA Defends Forcing Elederly Leukemia Patient to Remove Diaper

[color:red]TSA = Touch Squeeze Assault[/color]

http://www.infowars.com/tsa-defends-forcing-elederly-leukemia-patient-to-remove-diaper/

On Sunday the TSA defended its search of an elderly woman last week at a Florida airport. The 95 year old woman was forced to removed an adult diaper and submit to a pat-down search before she was allowed to board a flight to Michigan so she could be with relatives before passing away from leukemia...

With regards to the USA v Mexico 'soccer' game. Its obvious I've been converted to the sport and have been for several years now. I completely understand when fellow Americans find the sport boring. I did at first and its one of those things that has to grow on you from repeated viewing and having some sort of vested interest. I've long heard Europeans say baseball is worse than watching paint dry. I'm equally not offended as well.

However, there are socio-political issues in the USA v. Mexico game. Its a heated rivalry. Its much worse than the old Lakers v. Boston or the Yankees v. Dodgers rivalries of old. Amercans come from all over the world. Everyone I know has a soft spot for their country of origin. Italian Americans I know who don't like or follow soccer cheer for the Italian national team in the world cup. They are typically a good team. However, they also equally cheer for America and want America above all. That sentiment is repeated with just about every country EXCEPT Mexico. Mexican Americans are probably the number one group of people where I suspect their loyalty to America. I've known Iranian Americans and they seem to love America more than they do. Arab Americans I met love their country and are often criticcal of America's political stance regarding their country but they love the country. That's the impression I get.

While there are numerous Mexican Americans who have and are fighting for this country in all branches and have unswerving loyalty, there are still too many who show hostility towards the country. American home games in soccer against Mexico when played in California or Texas is akin to being a home game for Mexico. The U.S. team has had to play Mexico in places like Columbus, Ohio just to get a U.S. dominated stadium supporting them. Mexican Americans can't complain why the rest of us question their patriotism. Mexican Americans proudly show the Mexican flag and one rarely ever sees an American flag from them. Its socially unaccepted to a large degree within their community. Showing disloyalty is in. The other latin countries show more loyalty. While they love their home country and always will they are glad to be American as well. The only time when Ive ever seen a Mexican American openly identifying with America is when they travel and see the power of the American passport. The American passport has an aura worldwide, love it or hate it, its resected. Especially in 3rd world countries around the globe. Countries worry about incidents involving American citizens. The vast majority of Mexican Americans I've met when overseas are military related and when non Americans ask them where they are from they say America and when there is a puzzled look (around the globe America has a white face and secondarily, a black face but not anything else) they reiterate they are American.

This peeve of mine makes no difference. The 'battle' is over. California, Texas and the rest of the border states are latin or will be in 20 years by a comfortable margin. They may end up like Miami where you have to know spanish for any government job. Its pretty much like that now anyway.

As for the TSA, its now become the government's gestapo. I'm actually very surprised (and disappointed) Obama hasn't made some changes. It would go a long way politically as well. The suspicious side of me and that side is the dominant side these days, says that the government likes the authortarianism of the TSA to get us used to them having absolute rule over us. I really do think they are making us get used to a state of no civil liberties and the TSA is getting us used to the idea. I really do think they will transfer that authoritarianism to other areas of the government. We are the last bastion of personal freedom and now its almost gone. I truly believe that. I don't think the constitution matters much and we're seeing evidence of it all the time with posts on this thread.

I really do think we are all set to believe that we should not expect to enjoy the civil liberties we were born with. The saddest fact is collectively we are all sheep. We are going along with it like lambs. I'm being melodramatic perhaps but I feel like its the 1930s Germany and our rights are being taken away and we are going along with it, complaining, but still going along with it. With the exception of Ron Paul, I don't know any presidential candidate that would reverse things. Oh, you may hear lip service if the question is asked but I have no faith that any candidate will do anything about it.

http://www.infowars.com/tsa-defends-forcing-elederly-leukemia-patient-to-remove-diaper/

On Sunday the TSA defended its search of an elderly woman last week at a Florida airport. The 95 year old woman was forced to removed an adult diaper and submit to a pat-down search before she was allowed to board a flight to Michigan so she could be with relatives before passing away from leukemia...

These TSA cunts need a punch in the mouth and a few really good lawyered up rich people to sue the fuck out of them and the government. Class action law suits using the cream of the crop of lawyers who win these sort of suits. It needs to stop, and stop now. If they tried this with my Mom I'd be in a federal prison right now. And would not care I was there. This is sickening and totally un-American, uncivilized, and revoltingly stupid and unnecessary. This retarded shit (and it IS retarded) makes me sick and willing to support radical changes, violent means and reactions, and fuck the consequences. They GO TOO FAR! And use NO common sense and take away the dignity of American CITIZENS.

These TSA cunts need a punch in the mouth and a few really good lawyered up rich people to sue the fuck out of them and the government. Class action law suits using the cream of the crop of lawyers who win these sort of suits. It needs to stop' date=' and stop now. If they tried this with my Mom I'd be in a federal prison right now. And would not care I was there. This is sickening and totally un-American, uncivilized, and revoltingly stupid and unnecessary. This retarded shit (and it [b']IS[/b] retarded) makes me sick and willing to support radical changes, violent means and reactions, and fuck the consequences. They GO TOO FAR! And use NO common sense and take away the dignity of American CITIZENS.

It needs to be made part of the presidential and national debate. Really am surprised at Obama though. You'd tink a guy who came from a community organizing background would have changed their polices.

Its an opporunity for one of the major (Ron Paul wants it to stop) Republican candidates to gain brownie points.

I agree. NO WAY I would let them do that to my mom. I'd play every card I had (including the time honored race card but there are many blacks working there :( ) if I had to.

Seriously, I'd be jail. I know I would. Common sense has been completely removed from the process. The war on terror has been used as a way of taking away our rights. WheneverI go to the airport, I dress as light as possible. I don't even wear a belt.

Flash, what really irks me to the point of doing something, anything really, is the fact some non-American guy with a look of being much more likely of being a terrorist or likely uni-bomber type was probably next in line to be checked and was waved through with little scrutiny. Kiddies and old sick ladies they give the full monty treatment. Likely candidates for blowing us the fuck up are treated with kid gloves and go through the security checks with little problems. No way should we hurt their feelings and look like we are 'profiling' people who actually are most likely to be a bomber. Nah! Let's pick on little kids and old sick American women citizens who are not even on the radar for those with any common sense. I can see being careful and doing the occasional check to be able to throw off a nutter that would try to use a kid or old lady or such. But these guys are fucked up and it seems going about this in a stupid way that is insulting and degrading to our real citizens, the least likely to cause us a problem, and makes us not one iota safer in flying/traveling in or out of the country. Profile. Profile. PROFILE!!! Check those with passports not from the US. Check those that fit the fucking profile of a possible terrorist (age group, nationality/religious affiliation, sex, etc.) that are most likely to be the one to blow us to smithereens in flight to where ever we are going. The granny in pampers with family along dying of a terminal illness, or the six year old little girl, etc etc etc are a possibility, but not needing to be checked like all those who fit the bill of a possible bomber. Check ALL those fitting the criteria. Loose and very random checks of those who do not fit the parameters of a likely terrorist.

These TSA fuckers are going way overboard and need to be reigned in.

I'll rent a car (or a Winnebago) these days and just drive where ever I want to go when in the states. Don't know how I will handle this stuff if it happens to me on my trip over in September. Some ninny grabbing my ballbag and sticking their thumb up my ass crack just might get a punch in the schnozola. Can I get free healthcare and dental in Fed lock-up? Might be worth the trouble for a few months, even years. 555555555! Do you have Alan Derchewietz's cell number? He'd be a good 'un to hire for the class action lawsuit. Know's his shit he does.