Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

1 minute ago, chocolat steve said:

What is the result of this? who is the criminal? prosecution(s)? or is this just OK n matter which side you are? driver did right? driver did wrong?

I tend to believe that the Ununited States are drifting towards partially being a real madhouse. How is it possible that anybody is going to vote for such a creature? :
(Stolen from CNN)

Who, you ask, is Marjorie Taylor Greene? Well, aside from being the near-certain next member of Congress in Georgia's strongly Republican 14th District, she is a public supporter of the QAnon movement -- a broad-scale conspiracy theory that sprung to life in early 2017 and is based on a belief that there is a high-level government official, "Q," who sprinkles clues on internet message boards about a series of massive "deep state" conspiracies at work in the country.
"Q is a patriot," Greene said in a nearly 30-minute long video from 2017. She called the conspiracy theory "something worth listening to and paying attention to," adding: "He is someone that very much loves his country, and he's on the same page as us, and he is very pro-Trump."

Going through various publications today it seems that President Trump now starts presenting himself openly as the swine he really is. Trying sabotage against the postal system to prevent vote-by-mail where there is no evidence at all for fraud. Claiming Mrs Harris due her immigrated parents cannot be Vice President, sounds somewhat familiar. Planning to use the White House for campaigning, breaking another taboo. It has just started, I wonder where this will lead.

The tragedy BB are the Democrats. It's blatant. And you are seeing why I have referred to  them as weak willed with and spineless. If it were a Democrat acting so blatantly fascist, there is no doubt the Republicans would go  as far as they need to remove or stop them. I'll give them that. If the cause is right, Republicans will fight. The problem is the Republicans will fight to the death over the wrong things more than the right things. The Democrat establishment will fight to the death against their own, any means fair or foul. But not against anyone or anything else.