Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

7 hours ago, buffalo_bill said:

Hereby I officially propose to send Madame Harris into the debate with President Donald. She will rip him in pieces. Just watched a video where a guy from the Huffington Post asked him:

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump-asked-regrets-lies-told-american-people

Bubi,

Thank you for your concern...now put $$$ where you mouth is...waiting your wire transfer donation...

Ms. Harris got in to politics the old fashioned way...on her back and on her knees pleasing Willie Brown!
She f$cked and sucked her way in to politics!

When she was state prosecutor...how many blacks did she send to prison for very small amounts of grass (marijuana)? how much evidence did she withhold in the cases she prosecuted, which is strongly illegal?

See how much the lame stream media will hide these FACTS...

She discouraged police body cameras,..she was against marijuana, now she is for marijuana. She has flipped flopped on ALL ISSUES!!!

The Dems will quickly realize what a POS she is!!!

Absentee ballots, early voting ballots are mailed in Cav. People have mailed in votes for decades. That's the point. And its why Trump is underfunding the post office. An institution that is specifically named in the constitution for the government to perform. 

1 hour ago, chocolat steve said:

Absentee ballots, early voting ballots are mailed in Cav. People have mailed in votes for decades. That's the point. And its why Trump is underfunding the post office. An institution that is specifically named in the constitution for the government to perform. 

CS

Tell the whole story...absentee ballots MUST be VERIFIED by independent people. They are not simply mailed in!!! There is a process for VERIFICATION....understand?

What the dems propose has NO VERIFICATION process...stop gaslying!!!

On 8/13/2020 at 12:44 PM, chocolat steve said:

I've said this before. The 'a few bad apples' is an asinine statement when you consider the person is granted legal rights to kill. You can't accept  'a few bad apples' who may harm, arrest or kill you arbitrarily and legally. Especially when we don't accept it in other fields. We don't  accept a few bad teachers who may molest our children. We don't accept a few bad surgeons in the medical field. We don't  accept a few bad pilots. We don't accept a few bad dentists. 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/americans-confidence-police-falls-historic-151828840.html

A good friend was retired from the LAPD. He said he was embarrassed by the bad cops, and he estimated they were about one in ten. Maybe one in ten doesn't sound like much, until you realise how many that is in a big city police force of over a thousand. 

Gentlemen,

you see me extremely pleased to announce another Trump-book hitting the market next month. Author Mr Michael Cohen, currently somewhat incarcerated but  fully qualified here because he seems to be another crook of the orginal Trump camp who has probably arranged it all. " I know all the skeletons in his backyard because I am the one who buried them" is what he said. Fantastic statement. And here we go:

“From golden showers in a sex club in [Las] Vegas, to tax fraud, to deals with corrupt officials from the former Soviet Union, to catch and kill conspiracies to silence Trump’s clandestine lovers, I wasn’t just a witness to the president’s rise – I was an active and eager participant,” Cohen writes.

Excellent. Now expert liar Donald will say that these are all lies. But Khun Cohen should be aware of this and come up with  some interesting details. Cavanami will soonest publish proof that Trump spent most of his time in the church when he was in NY and I promise I shall buy the Cohen-book.

All very entertaining, the world is laughing in disbelief about the US. Not that I like that.