Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

The bipartisan Senate Intelligence Committee made criminal referrals of Trump Jr., Jared Kushner, Steven Bannon, and other Trump allies to federal prosecutors in 2019. The referrals were meant to pass along their suspicions that the men may have misled the committee during their testimony. The committee also made criminal referrals of Blackwater founder Erik Prince and former Trump campaign co-chair Sam Clovis. A criminal referral to the Justice Department means Congress believes a matter warrants investigation for potential violation of the law. There has been no public indication of any investigation. Attorneys for Trump Jr., Kushner, Bannon, and Clovis have previously denied that their clients misled the committee. (NBC News)

Coss Comment :: I've said this before about Bill Barr, all his language is very carefully curated, legally, so that when this all hits the fan, he can point to his language and say "see? I warned you!"   He uses "...I have concerns..."   instead of   "...this is illegal..."   and so on.

poll/ 68% of Americans say they’re embarrassed by the U.S. response to the coronavirus.62% say Trump should be doing more to fight it. 58% disapprove of the way Trump has handled the outbreak, and 55% say the worst is yet to come. 67% say they know someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19. 79% of Americans are angry about the way things are going in the country today. (CNN)

Coss Comment :: whats more important than the high numbers of people mentioned above, are the ones who think that Trump was right about the virus. Mind you, they'll figure higher in the gene pool cleaning stats.

Donald Trump gave new hope to QAnon conspiracy theorists who believe he is waging a secret war against a deep state of paedophile cannibals by saying that he would be willing to help them "save the world".

Asked at his daily press conference what he thinks about the QAnon movement, the president said he didn’t know much about it other than they “like him very much, which I appreciate”.

At the crux of the theory is a belief that the president is secretly working to save the world from a satanic cult of paedophiles and cannibals. When asked if that was something he was behind, Mr Trump said he was willing to put himself “out there” to help.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-election/donald-trump-qanon-conspiracy-2020-election-a9678946.html

the very fact that he listened to and believed Alex Jones says it all. But as I have long said, what is far more dangerous is over 30% of the voting public going along with it. Biden is a bad candidate. He's lied in the past, somewhat repeatedly. He has some memory issues as well it appears. I personally don't think its to the point he is not competent. A president is two things. His vision and his staff. Reagan was probably the dumbest president in modern history just behind George Bush.  He had a strong staff. You can agree or disagree with their politics but they were competent. 

The current gaslighting attempt is to justify voting for Trump by saying Biden is a bad candidate.  Compared to  what? Trump was and is a complete disaster. You  have Republicans saying vote for the other party. That's how bad its gotten. You can't overstate just how scary that is if respected members of your own party are saying it. 

Of course this is dismissed by his supporters as 'Never Trumpers' "The swamp', etc. Cognitive dissonance to the highest degree. The reason why I think America is done, in its last days is this cognigive dissonance. 30 to 40 percent of the population is a huge percentage of the populace. You can't function as an enlightened society with that many people so far gone. 

Given a choice, I'd go with Romney over Biden.  Or Kasich, the Republican who spoke at the DNC convention. 

Obama just did his Dem Convention speech, no previous President has ever got up and slammed the current President, historic moment.

That's because no sitting President in history has been the Whore's makeup table, that is Trump.

Mr Cavanami would probably disagree but listening to Obama speaking has been a blessing for my soul which is deeply hurt by the US based insanity that rules the current public life. How can a President ever even vaguely support a shithole like this Q-anon-phenomenon. Yesterday he warned his American countrymen to buy Goodyear product. The Americans should send the ambulance with the men in white to carry him away, how is all this possible????

• Thanks 1