Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Also, how is protecting a home or business that is not yours a defense or legal? The police advice for that is "call us". You, or i or anyone is not legally allowed to use lethal force to stop someone from breaking into someone else's property. Any lawyer can tell you, that even if you went to your neighbors home and shot someone in there, you are going to jail. 

It may not seem right or fair, but none of us can go to someone else business or home and say we are using lethal force to protect it. You have no legal protection if you hurt someone. None. Obviously I'm not for looters or people breaking into homes. And in the heat of the moment, damn right I'm going to defend my neighbor's property or business. This is not what is going on. This is people and groups deputizing themselves. I could be the business owner and shot because they thought I was either lying or am an intruder. See where this can go? 

For whatever reason, the media as well, is complicit with some narrative that the police or anyone can 'deputize' you. The police have no such right and if they do they are culpable legally. The same goes for a mayor or governor. "The police said it was okay" is not a defense in court if you shot someone. Change the law if you think its unfair but one simply can't be deputized to do something the law says you can't do. 

14 hours ago, Flashermac said:

No, you cannot own an RPG launcher in any state, nor can you own hand grenades, landmines etc, artillery pieces, or fully automatic weapons.

Now I'm starting to question the whole raisons d'être, for the USA...

11 hours ago, chocolat steve said:

What makes Rittenhouse uniquely different is that the police were unofficially deputizing and encouraging militia members. 

Good 'ol boys...

14 hours ago, chocolat steve said:

how is protecting a home or business that is not yours a defense or legal?

Investor Capitalism, where in the owners of the businesses are given more rights than individuals, whom often work in them.

Still not sure where that's enshrined in law, possibly in the USA, it dates back to the "Wild West" where in the "Sheriff" would "get me a posse" and kill people for nicking a cow.

In Das Engerlund and uRope, more likely, historically the biggest bully, being the King and killing anyone who steals a pig.

5 hours ago, buffalo_bill said:

The very words of the democratically elected President of the United States.

Sean Hannity asked Trump to name his "top priority items for a second term

"Well, one of the things that will be really great, you know the word experience is still good. I always say talent is more important than experience. I’ve always said that. But the word experience is a very important word. It’s an — a very important meaning."

also the very words of the democratically elected President of the United States.

Coss, I find it fascinating that some people are taking the narrative of cops that went into the wrong house unannounced and killed someone, injured another and immediately arrested the person defending himself and shooting at armed and murderous intruders, which there is no way to describe the police in that situation. No, mea culpa from the police, police union, etc.

If this isn''t premeditated murder, what is? All three cops I know say there is no way any police officer would drag out this process. It's an 'easy read' as one said. The guy seemingly scared, surrounded. You make him lie still. And the closest cop cuffs him. He said no police training tells you to have the suspect move. All commands are to tell the suspect to stay still in the position that makes him unable to hurt you (Kneel with your hands clasped behind your head. / Stand against the wall with your arm raised/ etc.). The last thing you want is the suspect to keep moving and think about ways to escape. You want shock and awe, move in quick right away and subdue. 

The cop was goading the suspect into giving him a reason to kill him because he was on camera. The cop below wanted to kill him. And the police department backed him. The demonstrations don't happen in a vacuum. My belief is that many on the right hate cops or fear them as much. A cop doesn't know a Republican from a Democrat. The reason I believe many are backing the police is because the left complains about them. It's purely political. What ever any Democrat or left of center wants, I am against. On balance, there are those on the left who do the same. Getting out of Syria was the smart thing to do. Trump could have done it in a smart way but we needed to be out of there and some on the left, who are anti intervention, especially in a moslem country, criticized the move. 

But by and large the its right against anything the left is for. Rural white America loves the land obviously. Those same people backing fracking and any oil related things that erodes the soil is antithesis to their culture. They are for it because of the left. 

This happens way more than you see here. 

The cop who shot this man wanted to so badly. The excuse isn't an excuse. "I don't know why" The cop wanted to kill him for no reason other than just wanting to. Couldn't find a good enough excuse so did it anyway and I'm not sure what happened to the cop but I don't think the officer went to jail. 

Police departments all over America have been infiltrated by militia members. Many are part of nationalist groups and have joined the police departments all over for 1. tactical training to go back and train others in how to kill other Americans and get away with it. 2 To kill themselves. The most extreme groups have a blood in blood out rule, that you can't be inducted into the leadership unless you have taken a life and 3. As a means to identify undercover police infiltrators. 

The  FBI has warned of this 14 years ago. So many have been joining they made a report about it. This explains a lot. And its also them joining the military as well .I'm 100 percent the government knows of the threat and hasn't said how big of a threat because it will alarm the nation. 

https://theintercept.com/2017/01/31/the-fbi-has-quietly-investigated-white-supremacist-infiltration-of-law-enforcement/

You simply can't have a few bad apples who have a gun and engaged with the public. That phrase people say about police is mind boggling. They have the right to use deadly force. That is the last group of people you want to have a few bad apples. I've stated this before, we don't tolerate a few bad pilots, surgeons, firefighters, nuclear waste inspectors or kindergarten teachers. Those same people saying 'there are only a few bad apples' among the police do not tolerate a few bad apples in the aforementioned jobs. 

14 minutes ago, chocolat steve said:

You simply can't have a few bad apples who have a gun and engaged with the public. That phrase people say about police is mind boggling. They have the right to use deadly force. That is the last group of people you want to have a few bad apples. I've stated this before, we don't tolerate a few bad pilots, surgeons, firefighters, nuclear waste inspectors or kindergarten teachers. Those same people saying 'there are only a few bad apples' among the police do not tolerate a few bad apples in the aforementioned jobs. 

Too many guns, too many 'Americans with guns.

I can walk around in NZ and not see a gun, ever. Sure we have them, the law abiding folk keep them where they should be, on the farm, hunting or on the range or locked in a gun safe.

Bad dudes usually only use them on each other or very rarely, in public. And there is no "right" to bear arms, or to shoot the fuck out of everything "because I am a 'merican goddammit!"

It seems all the books are now starting to be released, I just saw an interview with Stephanie Winston Wolkoff, Melania's besty, and the one who was crucified over the missing money from Trump's Inauguration. 

The money is still missing,  some 80 million from a total of 100+ million.

She was crucified, she's got a book and after the Trumps started crucifying her, she started taping.

Yes there are tapes, coming soon...

And she's cooperating with three separate investigations into the Trumps and the missing Inauguration moneys,